Forum › Posts by Yuri Newbie Fan

Yuri Newbie Fan
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 10:39
joined May 16, 2021

I love their beginning, how they met was like a blossoming flower that everything goes slightly smooth but the later chapters Liz’s mood swings, throwing senseless tantrums at Maki shows up and later on about Liz’s past about her first love she’s still in love with was the root of all her attitude. I’m so annoyed by her and poor Maki, a some kind of a martyr still loves her even she was crushed to pieces. This should also be tagged as Depressing as fuck.

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 10:40AM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

It’s weird, How is it really possible for a person you didn’t recognize with and without their glasses.

Yuri Newbie Fan
"Yeah." discussion 13 Aug 19:42
joined May 16, 2021

Yeah… that’s what best friends do, experimenting like that and by the time comes one of them will say, “I’m not like you!, I like men!”

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 7:43PM

joined May 16, 2021

Dig the magical realism

Is it magical realism or just money laundering? She might be yakuza for all we know

Yeah, I find it so odd too it’s like she’s opening different stores in that the same place after few days she closes it a year or two, she’s a mysterious lady or a sketchy one.

joined May 16, 2021

I thought there was a mistake tagging this a yuri coz she looks like a man when she’s eating ramen but the next page I saw her wearing skirt, that explains it. Hehe

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Damn, there’s no happy ending with this but this story is painfully beautiful

Painfully enough, just like the movie “Snapshots” the only difference is both MC has husbands.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I don’t why Micchan is so obsessed of getting Kiyoko, she’s sticking for someone so impossible. I don’t know, if I’m in the same time and situation I’d rather cut my communication with my first love if she’s too scared to be with me, I’ll just love myself and if anyone is right for me then I’ll accept and love that person as much as gave my ex.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I’m going to follow this story until tag Yuri comes up. I hope this doesn’t bored me in the middle and there’s no girl love forming.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Chapter 3 belongs to Depressing af tag, changing lover’s just to get noticed by her only true friend? That’s Way too selfish, I hope there’s another chapter for that and this time she really was left all alone because her only friend went too tired of her.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Girl, you don’t need a guy if you really that obsessed with cats. This sshould also be tagged as unrequited love her senpai is not even interested with her, not really a Bisexual also.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 2:42AM

joined May 16, 2021

At this point I want her to focus on cram school just a bit to be a bit less dumb, the fact that she’s misunderstood so many situations have got to be a new record in misunderstandings in a romcom in under 10 chapters. MC please find at least one more brain cell to use

Geez! Write to the author and apply for assistant, maybe you’re so perfect of story concepts!

joined May 16, 2021

Aah! Please protect your one and only love, onee-Chan from that cruel girl!

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

After reading the boldness of Ryo of licking Eri-san now here’s a super normal girl who’s making a speechless, blushing expressions to pretty girls. I like it, the author of this is now one of my favorites.

last edited at Aug 10, 2021 9:50PM

joined May 16, 2021

Not my cup of tea though I still read, it they maybe end up a polyamory relationship as it looks. Some people might like this especially guys gets aroused with both women having sex but I prefer 404 men not found tag.

You are reading yuri manga, right
Why are you still think and want something like that
I mean pandacorya is a yuri author and this is also a yuri manga
there's no reason to turn it into a threesome story or something like that

Sorry man! I don’t see it as a Yuri anymore to think that there’s a man involved but if it’s another girl character for me it would be agreeable. I don’t hate men but what I’m just saying is it’s not my type of a story to be mixed up as girl love with a man in the middle.

joined May 16, 2021

Not my cup of tea though I still read, it they maybe end up a polyamory relationship as it looks. Some people might like this especially guys gets aroused with both women having sex but I prefer 404 men not found tag.

I also prefer the 404 men not found tag; male-gaze in yuri is icky IMO.

Yeah me too, it breaks my interest for threesome with one male character, it feels like I don’t see it as yuri tag or genre anymore especially if one mc can’t let go of her ex bf. But it’s not like I hate bisexuals but sometimes they completely ruin the lives of a lesbian in the story just because they’re confused or just playing.

last edited at Aug 10, 2021 2:47AM

joined May 16, 2021

I hope this author’s works will get serialized, they’re both so good and fun to read. Many of us here are wishing this should be a longer comic strip.

joined May 16, 2021

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

So, a beta person couldn’t get pregnant? In terms of pairings both betas are only meant to be paired? The only main details here only alphas and omegas, betas are unimportant to the story.

joined May 16, 2021

Same author of “This Girl Is Too Much” I thought of the same girl, Ryo and Haru.

This artist is clearly playing around with concepts and ideas, sharpening their teeth :) I just thought their art was cool, so I aimed to translate all their current work!

You really did a great job, Thank you, we can all read these author’s works in English. I hope to read other mangas you translated in the future, please keep it up! ; ))

joined May 16, 2021

Same author of “This Girl Is Too Much” I thought of the same girl, Ryo and Haru.

joined May 16, 2021

Wholesome??? Well, ok!

last edited at Aug 8, 2021 12:59PM

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

This a bit Mystery and I don’t know if it’ll lead to romantic genre, not judging the student council prez and a top student because she’s mysterious and it’s not yet revealed why she went to that love hotel with a girl. But it’s funny the way Serina is so bothered of what she saw than her scholarship situation.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Finally, an update! I wonder who’s that black haired beautiful girl that Fengyu has a crush on?

I ask the same question.
I don't remember that character at all. The only beautiful girl with long black hair, as far as I remember, was teacher He.
Who's this, a totally new character? A rival to teacher He for Fengyu's heart?

Well, whoever she is, she really is standing out and I’m so excited to know what will be her role in Fengyu’s life or love life??

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Finally, an update! I wonder who’s that black haired beautiful girl that Fengyu has a crush on?

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I don’t know why I’m happy if they end up in a poly relationship but if this is a story of one man had intimate relationship with 2 women living in one home it gross me.