Forum › Posts by The immaculate

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Her hand is getting more and more translucent so will she herself eventually become intangible?How many volumes of the LN has this covered?

I also like that sorawo is keeping the satsuki info to herself. At first I didn’t really like it because it seemed entirely selfishly motivated but now I’m a lil more onboard and it’s definitely an interesting choice for her to consistently keep that info to herself. I mean what would Toriko or kozakura even do if they knew? It might not help in the “search” at all and it seems like from the start satsuki was not ‘human’ and seems to have come from the ‘otherside’

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 1:37PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww it actually kinda hurt my heart when she cried. She was just hurt and disappointed

joined Mar 19, 2020

Is it the case where yuzu is aware of her own feelings but thinks Mina I ain’t into her like that?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I mean if she has a girlfriend she should really just leave her alone

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

At first I thought she was killed? But the husband didn’t seem to hurt her? And instead took care of her? So why is ayame a monster? What happened to her?

Never mind, looking at the comments it seems her wound was an accident. I thought when we first saw a snippet of her backstory though it seemed more purposeful

last edited at Feb 11, 2023 1:22PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I know it’s fine now, but that’s still sad

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Is the web novel fully translated?

Sadly not, the first 18 or so chapters are translated and the rest is just machine translated. Tbh, the machine translation is complete and utter garbage and often hardly readable but the underlying story is just so good that I kept reading anyway

Oh thanks! Good to know if I decide to go down that route

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yay, so many chapters! Love this series, though admittedly, I am biased from already adoring the web novel.
I do agree though that the chapters are a bit thin on content and thus somewhat hard to follow individually. For those who are not enjoying the story right now it might be a good idea to wait for a while and then read in bulk, that seems to make it easier than reading chapter by chapter

Is the web novel fully translated?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait wait, are they actually together?

Also what was happening in the last page, I don’t really get it?

joined Mar 19, 2020

It's funny to see the reactions to this story and to compare it to others in similar scenarios. Typically, when you have a character who's like "I can't choose" and the one going after her says "I don't mind if I date only you while you date multiple people", the reaction gears towards yay, harem.

But when the one going after actually doesn't want to be treated as one out of many, the reaction is the one she loves is a player, it's awful, she should go after someone better. The contrast between the two, and pushing "guilt" on the target of affection even though she is behaving in the same way in both examples, is strange. (I guess it helps that in the first scenario the protagonist is the target, in the second the protagonist is the one who fell in love).

Either way, I rather like this story. In addition to the bait-and-switch at the start, this is actually a pretty interesting take on two people with different views on love. They naturally wouldn't have a good chemistry, but are interested enough in each other to consider their options despite those being away from their comfort zone.

I wouldn’t really put kawase in the “I can’t choose” section nor would I really agree that they’ve shown different views on love. I don’t think we know enough from kawase’s side beyond the fact that she has a physical relationship with the other girl and that she thinks she’s undeserving of the protagonists love/affection

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lol I thought there’d at least be another chapter but nope, that was abrupt

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Why does her mom look like she was drawn by muromaki

joined Mar 19, 2020

It feels like a real casual buildup. Not that I’m complaining but it’s with the casualness of like lapping waves

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Very proud of xingyuan for just immediately tryna clear the air. And it was so cute when she gave the tin back

last edited at Jan 27, 2023 6:15AM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah why was nemo so upset? Cause she was forcing her?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait what’s the story between the two exes again? I kinda forgot/maybe never really understodd to begin with?

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 06:08
joined Mar 19, 2020

Why not just kill her?

joined Mar 19, 2020

It’s pretty funny, maybe it’s just because we’re privy to her thoughts but tsukushi usually looks goofy but from the perspective of hinoka and her mom she doesn’t

joined Mar 19, 2020

I hope this eventually gets serialized, assuming Agu wants it serialized, and then some of these chapters can have a lot more going on in them. It seems really popular, so I'm surprised it's been going so long without it being serialized.

Yeah, like this last tweet got 166k likes and that’s just today. I know that wouldn’t equal sales but still seems like quite a lot

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah I thought aya was already well aware. Also what’s the second wish?

joined Mar 19, 2020

jesus fuck she is stupid

Lmao I love how all the comments are about the orgy situation and this is just ^

joined Mar 19, 2020

Future Elsa is using the god-mode powers she unlocked at the end of the original game to retcon a Villainess Route into it while live-hacking the Villainess System. It's kind of like doing a heart surgery on yourself... while an angry dog is chained next to you.

Yeah I was thinking, is this Evie from a future where they didn’t end up together? Or one where they did and Yvonne died or something? And isn’t Yvonne someone who reincarnated into a game so does evie know? Or does she think it’s the original Yvonne?
And then there’s the kiss, that would probably have been with the ‘original’ if they were young so like, that’s something.

Ignoring all that though, Evie was getting straight to it.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Imma be honest, I barely understood their conversation, but I guess some progress has been made?

Lol same… also when Kaoru says to Shizuka “I don’t know what to say” and Shizuka says “you’ve already said it” was Kaoru talking about Shizuka’s hair? And then Kaoru says “for sentimentality you’ll have to wait a bit longer”…. Wait for what?

Yeah lol I was totally confused

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

The minis are so cute though. It’s honestly funny how much fluff there is in this series.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Shiori wants to make hinako her wife confirmed?