Forum › Posts by The immaculate

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

whitenight2013 posted:

This one actually hurts a bit. Really hope there's some kind of resolution.

Not me, I don't have a problem with Itou but this doesn't seem to lead to a fluffy ending so I rather if it's left to the imagination xD
Also what's really odd for me was the "I'll be mom and I'll protect you" leading to "So then Can I get a kiss on the lips?" ???? I mean, woah!

Lmao makes me question the mom.

The immaculate
Image Comments 02 Aug 05:37
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eegxizzuyaaymfx-orig%20(1)

@Cloy552 so like is granblue fantasy actually gay?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don't know if it's hot or creepy?

Why not both?

Thank you.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

And now theres piss everywhere

Welcome to reality.

Your reality

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:38
joined Mar 19, 2020

For some reason I want yuriwhale to give edelgard and Boyle (edit: it autocorrected but imma leave it) the a wide, wide berth. Everyone else is fair game though.

Also edelgard being ripped makes sense but it still surprises me to see her drawn as such.

Stay away from Boyle yuriwhale

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 10:40PM

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:34
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eecnsf3vaaadazh-orig

So pretty

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:34
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ed9-whivoaivio1-orig

I don’t get why she’s angry though

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:32
joined Mar 19, 2020
Edm1cy4voaau2qr-orig

^ oh? An intertwined tongue standoff next?

The immaculate
Image Comments 31 Jul 22:30
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eegxizzuyaaymfx-orig%20(1)

Back at it again with the impressive leg muscles being able to hold em up like that.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

They are such an adorable couple. I really like both of them. I’m not entirely sure why these two, as characters, stand out against other stories. It’s kind of weird.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I really like Risako and at this point, I would rather see the story take a turn and focus on her and/or her relationship with Kaoru, or just her relationships in general really. I'm aware it's more than unlikely, but still, 35 chapters in and I still find her much more interesting (and complex!) than the main characters.

I agree. I do love watching the situation develop between Kaoru and Uta but Risako really has my interest atm. She is a really interesting character and I'm curious as to why she is trying to cut off all of her feelings. But since she expressed her hope in making Kaoru want to cut ties with her so she wouldn't feel anything, it gives the impression that she seems to have feelings towards Kaoru more than anyone else. Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing a relationship between Kaoru and Risako.

Yep. This is called unrequited love so it could be referring to these three (or four potentially) characters, so wouldn’t that be fun. That’s just a thought. So anyway, ya risako has certainly got a weird interest in kaoru. Even when we first saw the flashbacks I though risako took reichii because she didn’t want kaoru to be with him and knows kaoru wouldn’t be interested in her as more than a friend so she went into the situation in a really roundabout way. Maybe so that she can be close to kaoru in a sort of romantic way like that? Or risako doesn’t know she likes her or something. I thought that idea was shot down with the whole cheating thing. But now she says she was asking him questions about kaoru she’d never know as a friend? I don’t know if I’m just jumping to gay conclusions but it makes sense to me. Risako is interesting and I’d totally be onboard a kaoru/risako ending.

Edit: but if that did happen, I’d feel bad for the siblings ‘cause damn.

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 2:14PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I always thought risako was gay for kaoru and I guess that that’s ‘cause she’s ‘interested’ in her, but what?

last edited at Jul 30, 2020 12:06PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Moringa is beautiful and is for sure best girl. So is Honda.

Sakurai (is that her name?) is ok too.

The immaculate
Image Comments 28 Jul 04:21
joined Mar 19, 2020
Futomomomoe-624839-office_ladies_-_performance_review

As fun as this is. That’s surely against company, um, protocol?

I see no moles. I feel cheated.

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 4:21AM

The immaculate
Image Comments 28 Jul 04:18
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ew2noehuwaejywn-orig

^seems to me like be carried but who knows? Only Dimitri i guess.

Also, edeleth yes.

The immaculate
Image Comments 28 Jul 04:16
joined Mar 19, 2020
Edytzniuwacbx4w-orig

Yuzu looks hella cute here

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Remember that in the last chapter she literally tied her up?

As she proceed to first just wipe her. And that's hardly just BDSM.

intercourse without given consent, a.k.a: rape

Intercourse ? Didn't she just suck her nipple one time ? And she barely smooch her breast here. Does that really count as intercourse ? Sexual assault yes but not rape.

Does it count if she feels it’s rape? But no, no no that wouldn’t work out with the law would it. I’d also say is not rape, so ya sexual assault. I agree.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

A love with an expiration date isn't love at all.

Hmm I disagree. Some people need that push. Though then the love might not have an actual expiration date but a ‘fake’ one. Still, I somewhat disagree.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Oh neji, I’ll never not love you and your art.

This was beyond adorable and I’m so glad it worked out. That aside, what was that last achoo?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Their names are so distracting....

Saaya and arisa?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aw but I shipped yuki and komachi. I was hoping yuki could get her out of that yandere funk she’s in. I still have hope though!

Ya teach has really been changing her tude. I hope it’s some stupid misunderstanding or something.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Sakuma's style of online purchases is very similar to mine.

To yuu sayaka? Buying couple earrings to match with haru is it?

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 4:21PM

The immaculate
Opapagoto discussion 25 Jul 20:51
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wow I just keep coming back here for yukaris face after the kiss. I’m so glad ayumi got shot down and that she ends up with yukari. It really seemed like it was going to go the ayumi route with the whole love letter thing.

The immaculate
Image Comments 25 Jul 19:50
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eb_kta0u4aaa8ly-orig

Onee-sans are the best. Ara ara girls also up there.

The immaculate
Image Comments 25 Jul 19:48
joined Mar 19, 2020
Eb_kta0u4aaa8ly-orig

That’s a fine age gap