Forum › Posts by bubuu

joined Jun 5, 2018

This is surprisingly sad

joined Jun 5, 2018

Arent their abilities kind of overlapping at this point? I mean, what happens if Kaguya, Sanae, Tenshi and Reimilia are on one table?

joined Jun 5, 2018

The author seems to be very knowledgeable...

joined Jun 5, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20337-after-school-mate-discussion?page=5

Kinda derailed to start being pages long paragraphs about wierd theroies about trans people, what causes "trans" and what they need to feel and what surgoeries they need to really count as their gender.

dont know if rule breaking but it's hard to talk about the manga there and feels wierd.

as its the secong time, maybe a offtopic forum post with links to wikipedia or orther sites about trans topics can be made, so if anyone has actual questions, they can go there and people dont write "trust me bro"-essays about weird trans-theories.

I could make it/provide a bunch of wiki/youtube and other links myself.

This is a repost cause I deleted it cause I thought it died down, but its still going on.

"Trust me bro" is one of the most cited sources in science ever - used by laymen and experts alike - hence making it one of the most trustworthy sources as well.

Source: Trust me bro

joined Jun 5, 2018

Fact: Asumi isn't in love with anyone. Asumi isn't looking for a girlfriend. Asumi has discovered the pleasures of lesbian sex and is now focused on having sex with as many attractive lasses as possible.

She isn't in love with Mai, she just wants to apologize to her.

She isn't in love with Nanao, she's just a friend.

She isn't in love with Whatshername-senpai, she's just a mentor.

She isn't in love with Serina or Ena or any of the brothel girls, they're just... yeah.

Asumi is an adult woman and wants to have consensual sex with lotsa other adult women because sex is great fun. And why wouldn't she? You don't need any other reason. All that stuff about romance and relationships is alien to her right now. Angry readers need to understand that this manga isn't a romcom. If anything, it's a sexcom.

Maybe one day Asumi will fall for some girl, but, seeing how she is right now, all I have to say is: don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Damn, youre right. I feel like the rejection was written pretty realistically as well. And man am I glad Mal didnt somehow "randomly" get involved (and I hope she wont during their date just for the sake of plot and drama).

But I wouldnt be too sure about Asumi falling or not falling for someone anytime soon since this isnt some continuous process.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Damn, I was wrong, and I can't read japanese^

joined Jun 5, 2018

Let me read into the future and foretell that a new chapter shall be released three dawns from now

joined Jun 5, 2018

I can't believe I reached this far in this manga even though I don't even understand a thing about mahjong.

literally me LOL

The cliffhanger would be more cliffhangy if I understood what that pon at the end implies!

Akyuu discarded the 4 man anticipating Youmu's 1-4 wait, but since she called pon on the west wind now she's waiting for the 3 man, which is still in Akyuu's hand. Every single tile in her hand gives somebody else the win, so unless she draws a safe tile she HAS to deal into somebody's hand.

If I had to guess she'll (begrudgingly) deal into Youmu's hand, since while that'll give Youmu the win it'll also keep Akyuu in 2nd. Technically she could deal into Doremy's or Shou's hand and still get 2nd place, but that'd eliminate Youmu which would end the plot prematurely.

Thank you!

joined Jun 5, 2018

I can't believe I reached this far in this manga even though I don't even understand a thing about mahjong.

literally me LOL

The cliffhanger would be more cliffhangy if I understood what that pon at the end implies!

joined Jun 5, 2018

You know, Akyuu, if you hate youmu so much, you can take this outside of majhong too, but Im not so sure about your chances of winning there XD

btw, compare Akyuu here and akyuu in e.g. mystias izakaya. The difference is night and day

joined Jun 5, 2018

True, happy new yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

joined Jun 5, 2018

MURDER ON PAGE 7, I REPEAT, MURDER ON PAGE SEVEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

joined Jun 5, 2018

Its not about who, but rather HOW does a sock randomly appear in the kitchen?! For all I know, socks do not just slip from your feet...

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

Im annoyed that the tall girl became such a plot point by sowaro just wanting to keep to herself. Always frustrating when conflicts arise in a story due to someone unnecessarily withholding information...

joined Jun 5, 2018

Madness! What is going on, Help me!

joined Jun 5, 2018

Here wondering at folks who are lamenting Ouka-senpai's customer. She's the nightmare case: prevents the worker from expanding their clientele, tries to dictate more and more of their lifestyle, actively pursues them when they try to cut things off, and eventually makes it impossible to continue working.

Ouka could have simply said no. But instead she just kept on wanting to be paid by her but leaving her own opinion completely ambigious. Might as well say she was the most inconsiderate possible.

joined Jun 5, 2018

But anyways, I feel bad for that girl who tried to win Ouka (i never knew her name until now) with everything she got. I hope she makes some important debut at some point. The author really is thinking longterm with the set up.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Man, all this teasing. Asumi and Senpai need to get together at least once.

Please remember that Ouka is into hard BDSM. It's one thing to work at a brothel where she has to please the customers, it's another thing when she can get her way.

That time we saw Ouka take a paid prostitute into a hotel, Asumi (who was in the room next door) heard the girl's screams... and later noticed she had bad rope burns on her wrists.

Heh.

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

I have a question:
Whenever you link the nth page in a chapter, it always loads the first page, and then the page you linked.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch24#17

Was wondering if it might reduce bandwidth usage if it could just load the one page directly?

Tightly linked to that, when you click on the discussion of a series/one shot, it always takes you to the first page, instead of the last. This problem has been raised before, as no one really wants to see the comments on e.g. the first chapter, but rather the newest. I hope this can be changed soon!

joined Jun 5, 2018

Not a particularly interesting motive, but seeing a horse wield a spear was fantastic

Well you now ate your words! The inquisitor being akin to a witch from their obsession is quite funny. It is obviously not the classic definition of a witch, but in a way, if obsession is necessary to be one, and the other qualities can somehow be obtained unintended, then surely the inquisitor was in all ways an actual witch.

I wish they'd actually shown the humans trying to burn someone alive. Whether they succeeded or not, I dont care, but I think this whole thing was too quickly resolved at the end.

joined Jun 5, 2018
97831020_p0

this picture feels nostalgic. Btw, Marisa would have met Alice in the same weather the first time, so this must be quite nostalgic for them too.

joined Jun 5, 2018

im so hungry

joined Jun 5, 2018

Crabs can be really fast...

and the last line was dark. (I hope she was invited to her house instead of having eaten the crabs)

joined Jun 5, 2018

Whats her ability?: perfect memory
Whats her weakness?: mental illness

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/imaginative_power_of_meiji Quite sure this is a duplicate, but I cant find the other version.. (I remember this exact storyline, and this is supposed to be new) In fact, there was a reisen (the moon one, mk2) doujin that also seemed to be a dupliacte that I couldnt find.