Forum › Posts by Firecat1311

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

The sheer terrifying yet powerful energy of this doujin...

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

"Just a little longer and she won't be a minor anymore" "it's fine because she looks matue" "there being worse out there makes this acceptable"
Are you people actually listening to yourselves right now? I so badly regret looking in the comments section more than once, won't make this mistake ever again. Why are yuri communities so awful...

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Seriously why'd they gotta go and make her a minor? Like literally why? So sick to absolute death (and then even further into undeath, if I were a vampire) of the constant casual pedophilia in manga

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

for a while I was wondering why I felt like something was off in this art style, but I finally realized it's because nobody has teeth no matter what angle they're viewed from or how wide open their mouths are

Firecat1311
Suito-to! discussion 23 Sep 13:56
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

those credits pages with the food photos... you can't do this to me... my mouth went from dry to nearly overflowing in an INSTANT... I wanna eat that food...

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

how cute... wait, nope. good feelings gone

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

parasocial relationship energies reaching overwhelming levels

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I was prepared to see a lot of "wow what a nice happy ending :) :)" in the comments despite my disappointments with it but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks it's absolute nonsense that the straight couple got so much focus

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

ah yes, the classic "lick her face to stop her from being upset" technique. never fails

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

okay who's been slipping that potion into all my food for the last 20 years fess up already

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

it's possible to date someone and still be friends though?
I just hope this isn't gonna be yet another series that lingers far too uncomfortably long on the whole "but girls dating girls is WEIRD!" phase of the process of the protagonist finally begrudgingly admitting her own sexuality

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Akira has activated Mayuki's trap card, but Mayuki didn't even know she HAD a trap card

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Anyone else getting kinda weirded out by the fact that these characters seem to think that the fact that they've had previous relationships is something to be ashamed of and/or something to hide from their partners

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I don't get what's so romantic about a desire to murder, like c'mon ladies start going to marriage counseling already

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I never ever would have guessed that "gay marriage battle manga" would ever be a thing that I wanted in my life so badly

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I've been waiting for this one, hooray!
For those who aren't familiar, the original LN actually went pretty deep into a few LGBT topics (not just the L ones), more so than the average yuri series ever does anyway. I'm definitely curious to see if they do those parts justice in this adaptation.

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I definitely cried a little thinking of my own cat. she was so small and sweet, always cuddling with someone day or night. she didn't deserve what happened to her.

Firecat1311
Suito-to! discussion 27 May 22:01
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

this concept of eating good food being "unfeminine" is incredibly baffling to me

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

a homosexual character who explicitly establishes the fact that they're homosexual? in a yuri manga?
it's strange how rare and comforting that is.
it's a weird and wild and wacky world of "I'm not lesbian I just make an exception for 1 girl bcuz we're young & crazy" and "b-but we're both girls & I've never liked a girl before" out there

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

witness the power & charm of chubby

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

lesbians aside I've always found something kinda disturbing about the whole "morals committee" thing. recruiting kids to actively hunt down and squash other kids' attempts to express their individuality, for little more than a feeling of superiority over their peers? feels kinda, well, dystopian, yeah?
but I suppose manga as a medium is no stranger to the concept of portraying disturbing things as "moe"

Firecat1311
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 26 Apr 20:29
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

hey what no that's just depressing why

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

so it literally took her 18 parts to realize that lesbians exist, in the year 2020, huh?
people denying the existence of homosexuality in YURI manga of all things is a trope I will NOT be sad to see die

Firecat1311
Semelparous discussion 24 Apr 13:21
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

those aren't even boobs anymore, they're literally helium balloons in every manner of description. seriously off-putting

Firecat1311
Image Comments 04 Apr 13:23
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017
Eueyxelwsaan1zb-orig

and how many days later until they finally tell her that they were, in fact, planning to adopt