Forum › Posts by momonosuke

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Aug 06:15
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Wow, good job putting an imaginary Nora pooping in my head. Now I wonder... puke

LOL spreading the love XDDD
Do you not need to sleep? Your slavemaster keeping you awake? lol

Once again, I drank too much coffee. I will pay the price in 7 hours. :(

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Aug 05:54
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

She poops

Wow, good job putting an imaginary Nora pooping in my head. Now I wonder... puke

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I don't have so much time.

Oh hey, we have something in common. XD

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Izz who does the house remind Sungji of?

There's no proof it reminds her of her. Or did I forget about something?

You forgot to reread...

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Izz who does the house remind Sungji of?

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

No, I don't care about the house. She liked it, she wanted it, she'd buy it herself but Seju was faster. Let her have what she wants, is it that much?

If you don't get why that house is evil (I am not even counting that damn pillow), you need to reread from chapter 54. After that, if you still don't get it, read it again!

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

With the scale from 1 to 10, how highly the story would go that way in your mind? Realistically speaking?

5 :)

You really fix on giving 50-50 for Sungji's answer about everything this time? After all, Sungji's answer will let us know who will be the couple, lol.

Gonna need a little bit more than her answer...
I think the ending will be one of the following raking from highest to lowest probability:
- all three part way: because no matter who sumin is with, she will be thinking about the other one, and sungji/seju is not cool with that.
- sumin x sungji: sumin needs to sell or burn down the house. No exception.
- sumin x seju: Sungji will need to talk Sumin into this And Sumin brings her lazy ass to find Seju And Seju takes her back... tough one.

Edit: as always, my math (5) is wrong. Good thing there is something called standard deviation. Allow me to add 2.5 as the std. Phew, all covered.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 3:56AM

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Even after Sungji completely breaks up with Sumin and goes date someone else? While Seju is still single and loves Sumin, and Sumin still has lingering feeling for Seju?

With the scale from 1 to 10, how highly the story would go that way in your mind? Realistically speaking?

5 :)

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 2:16AM

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Aug 01:36
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Although you know... it uses the wrist as much as the arm lol

Perverted orange.

I hated...

You hate. What else?

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Pulse is still kind of good. The third party is getting better. There're also Citrus and Lily Love. The love doctor got ruined and I absolutely can't understand Serenade - plotless smut between teacher and a student? I've dropped it long ago.

Pulse and Lily Love are too cliche. I read them (without paying) to kill time.
Citrus, I used to like it a lot, but it should have ended, now it is just boring.
Third Party and Love Doctor are alright... not bad, not that good either. I also read them (without paying) when I need a break from cat videos.

Anyway, I read the chapter again. The things that stood out
1. Seju's thought: "So that I won't be hurt" vs "I am going to make sure that the one I love won't hurt anymore". She acknowledged that she had held on to Sumin for her own sake. It was selfish, now she decides to do the "right" thing - remove Sumin's burden: herself.
2. "Now even if you get together with me, you will miss your other love". Ironically, Sungji has the same thought aka. Sumin is fucked.
3. "...rather than me in the past." Seju acknowledged that Sumin was in love with another version of Seju, not so much with the current one.
4. At least 4 days have passed since both girls left her, who does Sumin want to see? The one she is going to see next is the one she wants to be with, and seeing each other does not mean they will be the end couple because Sumin is no longer the one who does the choosing. GGWP, Sungji.

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora

could you please suggest better authors with interesting stories please ?

Pulse. Just kidding. One Piece. No, not really, One Piece is too epic for anything else. Maybe Octave (the typical coming out story that you hate. Oh, there is a cheating with a man, too), used to be my favorite yuri.

yoonie

But no, I dont believe in this kind of ending, 100%.

Even after Sungji completely breaks up with Sumin and goes date someone else? While Seju is still single and loves Sumin, and Sumin still has lingering feeling for Seju?

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

It is Dawoon who called Sungji in the last panel

Hmm, 50-50 really. I think it makes more sense for the person to be sumin. Those two need to talk, no more sex, just honest talk. And sumin wanted to see sungji. Where would she go if she wanted to see Sungji (obviously hello studio or sungji's house, but screw logic, we are in a fictional world).

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Dammit Seju:
Mercedes AMG
McLaren P1
Lamborghini Aventador
Ferrari 458

the girl has a great taste.. but my all times favorite was the Aston Martin Vanquish she bought Sumin

Seju vs. Jay Leno !! XD

Hmm, what kind of car branch she hasnt driven yet? Hmmm, just in case I prepared for her grand final appearance of the story

Audi R8?

Probably Tesla or Porsche if she is heading to the states, but screw that, keep the McLaren P1. :3

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Sumin was watching game of thrones. Dracarys :3

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Any prediction for tomorrow's chapter? XD

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

yoonieeee I can't believe I am your 1000th XD. And screw hlama, took half of its glory... could have been all mine. :(

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

sia ue your photoshop level is over 9000. #respect

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

A model's father and Surgeon looking younger than his age.. I wonder what herb did Nammi give him xD

The same herb that Nammi kept telling Sumin to take to make her taller XDDDD

I need that herb.

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

^too much math, don't understand, I will take your words for it. XD

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Aug 18:44
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

ah, I don't watch women's tennis for the same reason.. could they just play without making so much fuss doing it ?
:(

More erotic, I approve.

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

will be ending my Sabbatical vacation this August.

What do you teach?

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Aug 22:26
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Where is that exactly ? Im intrigued ....

Nora knows where I live XD don't post that on the forum tho!

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

looking at Seju in ch86 in HD and yummm..
it worth the 3 coins XDDD

Seju doesnt need HD to be gorgeous xDDDDDD, she already looks amazing with just SD xDDDDD

With 3 coins, she can look even more amazing.

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Aug 22:09
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

so to convince myself to take a longer walk, I said heeey let's go to the gas station shop and get ciggies .. this is how I stay healthy XD

A wise woman once said cigarettes are bad for your skin. Try certain organic herb instead.

Europeans are freaking hard to detect XD ..

I live in a city where (according to me) 50% of the population is gay, the other 50% is hipster,.and they look identical...

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 10:09PM

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 Aug 20:55
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

they say that the impossible trinity has (time, health & money ) on its edges. Well, I am in the middle of it XD.

In the middle of it... IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. Did you just say you are young, rich and pretty?!! (Mommy, take me.)

I just want to fucking submit my thesis and get over with it.. yuck yuck.. I don't want to do any other regressions anymore in my life.. that's it :( .. after that, I will still need health and money. XD

So you are NOT in the middle of it?!! :<