Forum › Posts by Thiaguinho-sama

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Minutoh
Forgot to ask, but what is your Steam username? Cause I'm kind of curious about your rant... and just you know, no I won't for some reason try to add you as friend or contact you on Steam, because I can't since I never put 5$ there, damn you Steam! (>_>)

LumberingCrane
Thanks for clarifying, I already expected it was not as bad as people are making it to be, it's pretty obvious people are reacting like this just because they thought it was going to be 100% yuri even though I don't remember anywhere saying it was, though I can be mistaken about that, and I didn't know the BDSM was avoidable, I got the impression it was one of the focus of the VN.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Tiroskan

I don't think Christine Love is 100% on how the concept of lesbianism works

Well, taking in account your previous comment you didn't even play it, so I don't really think you can judge her without knowing anything, the entire VN is about consent, so I really doubt you wouldn't have a choice in there, and if anyone say something about the mc enjoying it, well, she did consent, and don't forget that independent of sexuality when people have their genitals stimulated they will feel some pleasure even if they don't want, I know very well it don't make the scene better, but Christine herself called it uncomfortable, so I assume that was kind of part of the point.

OriginalGengar

You're kinda blowing everything out of proportion. Makes you the drama queen, pretty much.

You mean me or Tiroskan? Cause I'm not trying to blow it out of proportion, I didn't really plan on saying anything, but people was complaining about something they literally don't know anything, so I kind of changed my mind, not to mention that, Christine herself said it's not rape and had consent, so I find it easier to say the people calling it rape that are the ones taking it out of proportion...

Minutoh

, though I guess that's easier said than done as yuri fans seem to be known as irrational drama queens... : x

Case in point: me. I know I shouldn't rant if I haven't even bought the VN, but I already started ranting on the Hella Yuri page... Apparently, that cousin thing does lead somewhere (bad), though I guess Lumbering's info seems to show that it's at least not rape and avoidable... This is still what I'd call fucking irreproachable, but, yeah, I should really wait for more information before I start ranting my head off (so damn fun to rant though).

And me too, all yuri fans end up acting like irrational drama queens sooner or later, it's in our nature, I normally wouldn't really have much problem in this case if it was not for the fact almost no one knows how the scene really is, all we know is two or three people talking about it, and I won't be surprised if they're pretty biased too, I'm also wating for more information, but taking in account how few people seen to have played it, and most people are already acting pretty biased without even playing it, guess I'll have to play it myself. (and yeah, ranting is fun~~) : x

As for anyone who might want to reply me, I don't really have much else to say, none of us really have much to say unless we play it...

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 5:51PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Well, I was curious if the scene was really rape or not, if the MC is lesbian or bi as she supposedly enjoyed it, and so on, so I kind of, well, sent a email to Christine Love asking about it... Her reply:

It's a slightly uncomfortable scene—the Beast is a lesbian, but more importantly, so am I—but it is absolutely not rape! I'm horrified that it's been interpreted as such, because there's absolutely consent depicted in that scene, that's something that's extremely important to me. D:

She didn't really say much more to not reveal anything about the story, but honestly guys, the entire VN is about BDSM and consent, so I find it really hard to believe she would put a rape scene, or a het scene without context that fits the story/characters, I have no idea if there's more, and from the comments everyone is talking about it without even having watched the scene, so I think people should first play it before complaining without even having all the facts, because it seems that you're not even forced to go through any het scene as we don't see anyone mentioning any, much less rape.

Of course I know that even if it fits the story some people won't like it and will feel uncomfortable with it, to be honest I'm not really surprised that it has some scene that makes people uncomfortable, Analogue and Hate Plus had themes and parts of the story that could make people uncomfortable, only reason people didn't complain is because it didn't show anything, of course I understand how some feel, but people need to keep in mind that all her VNs are good, it's okay to not like one or two scenes because they're het even if they're completely in context, but that's no reason to act as if the entire VN is ruined or as if Christine betrayed some expectation that was all in your head, really guys, lets not start acting like fan dumb, though I guess that's easier said than done as yuri fans seem to be known as irrational drama queens... : x

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 4:38PM

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 11 Oct 15:45
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101

Yo sup. Anyone alive ?
I miss yall :(

I am! Just not showing up... And I also miss you all \ (T^T) /

dofudofu

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked in much. Life's been busy but I do still find time to binge manga/manhwa once in awhile. Thiaguinho, we did exchange rings and are planning to have the wedding in the spring. KittoKatto and everyone else, how's things? Hope you're all doing well.

Awesome, congratulations, as for how I am, depressed as always and barely doing anything, not even work, to be honest if it was not to go vote and to go to dentist I would not even remember when was last time I got outside...

Completely unrelated, but I just can't say congratulations without thinking about Evangelion anime ending and people becoming tang...

mvl89 and KitKat101
I'm the one from Brazil besides Azai

KitKat101

I'm doing someone hahahahhaa
Jk. I was just busy with work and stuffs xDD

I'm wonder if you're really joking... xp

mvl89

Any hot babes at your workplace?

Asking the right questions~~ xp

So, how everyone doing? What you guys think if we made a group somewhere to talk in real time like Skype, Facebook, Discord or something like that? The thread is kind of slow and don't look like will have much action anymore, so that's kind of an option now, though for me either way is fine.

Thiaguinho-sama
Citrus discussion 03 Oct 17:08
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

MacySan

I believe these people are in denial though lol. Heck, even if two girls are having sex, some people will still say they are straight and just experimenting, or do it for attention etc. But if guys do the same thing they are definetely gay. To be completely honest, i believe that a lot of these "straight" cases are just happy because they can do whatever they want and people will still call them straight.

I don't think you can really call denial the fact that some people see Kumiko and Rei as nothing more than friends, don't forget that the light novel is over and it ends in het and their relationship is never presented as anything but friendship, so there's not really any room to argue about Kumiko and Rei sexuality, they're straight and the author is a piece of shitty who either on purpose filled his story with bait, or he's an idiot who truly believe two girls can be like that and not be gay at all, I won't deny the possibility of KyoAni making the anime go yuri route, but I highly doubt it.

As for the girls being straight and experimenting while guys are really gay, it's probably in part because of that class s bullshit, you can clearly see the double standard just by comparing yaoi and yuri, yaoi is basically always seen as homosexual relationship between man, but yuri? People still argue if it's homosexual relationship between girls, class s, just close friends, subtext, or any other bullshit, didn't someone from Yuri Hime even said that the magazine was never really a yuri magazine or something like that? Really, it's because of this kind of bullshit that even though I really love mangas, animes, games, japanese culture in general, I also really hate them at the same time, seriously, fuck you japan. (>_>)

last edited at Oct 3, 2016 5:31PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

UlquiorraSchiffer1

Lol i know. But killing countless no. of people just to much fun and lets out all of frustration :)

flips

I don't remember much of that game, I only know that I spent more time launching people at cars and buildings, loved seeing them bounce/splatter/fly.

Fun times...

UlquiorraSchiffer1

Thats Prototype for you. I usually used to grab random civilians and throws them off the building to see how much far i can throw them :P

Yeah, killing civilians, and anything else in our way, was pretty fun, only problem was when a group of hunters showed up, or helicopters, throwing people and things at them was pretty much the only way to defeat them in the worst cases, though it seens 2 is better at that, and everything else besides that story that apparently was really dumbed down. : /

Man that sure wsas a late reply...

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 Oct 16:51
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

oliver

It seems you should crawl out of a hole and start talking yourself. Having been pretty down for a few months sounds kinda serious. Good luck!

But I am crawling out of my hole and talking! Kind of... (>_>)

But seriously though, I'll try to not disappear again this time, so how are you guys doing?

Thiaguinho-sama
Citrus discussion 03 Oct 16:50
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

MacySan

This is not true though. What kind of straight friend would act around their friend like these two did in episode 8? Or if one of your friends grabbed your face and went really close to your mouth, while you said this is a confession of love, wouldn't that be crossing the line of feeling like straight bffs?

What kind of friends you ask? Japanese friends apparently, especially in manga, don't forget that when we question this kind of relationship we do that through our western perspective, because for us Kumiko and Rei just can't be anything else besides two friends in love with each other, but in japan? A lot of people still believe two girls can act super gay like that without any kind of romantic attraction at all and don't see Kumiko and Rei as anything but friends, and don't forget that the anime has a lot more bait than it originally should, because except for the scenes where they took the dude out and put the other girl in his place, all the rest is the same in the light novel and it's everything treated as nothing more than just normal friendship between girls, because a lot still believe two girls can't really fall in love with each other and they're at best just playing around if their relationship is more than friendship but don't really go full gay, this is basically just another example of values dissonance between japan and the west.

last edited at Oct 3, 2016 4:51PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Sooooooo, are people watching Steven Universe? Latest episode was so really really gay...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

UlquiorraSchiffer1

Anybody play Prototype?

If you mean [PROTOTYPE] then I do, its platinum events are bullshit. (>_>)

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Sep 01:32
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

oliver

It's not gonna be easy to ever create such a thread again. /* run away */

But we don't need to create the thread again, people just need to crawl out of their holes and start talking...

Rainy365

Ohh hi there Thiaguinho
ahaha.. how are you?
Are u okay now?
Only yr spirit being here doesnt help at all, u know.. ;)

I'm going as always, but still pretty down, pretty much disappeared from the internet, and I know that only spirit doesn't help much, but I guess me being here won't really make much difference since it seens like most people decided to not even try to show up anymore. : /

My waifu said she will not ever appear here again... She gives her 1000% to me alone..

Why not?

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Aug 12:56
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Aaaw, there there, don't be like that, I'm still here, though I'm pretty down lately, which is why I didn't show up for some time... But I'm still here! In spirit at least, kind of... (>_>)

Dofudofu
How are things with Kanojo? Did you give the ring?

Everyone else
Come on girls, we can't let the thread just die like this, especially so close to 400 pages. (T^T)

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 18:31
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Good morning, here is night, 19:30 to be specific.

Meursault
Then that should be a soccer/football thread xp

Forgot to say, but you all should stop apologizing, because except maybe for two new users I think no one else really did anything wrong, I don't remember at least, not only it starts to get annoying after some time cause it feels like some of you are trying to play victim, but it also start to become somewhat suspicious, which then will make some older users not want to talk with some of you, basically turning into a self-fulfilling prophecy that new users don't have a chance here, which is bullshit, so in short, stop whining and come talk with us dammit! \ ( * = * ) /

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 18:14
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

/ bows /

/ bows back /

Well don't make too many excuses for them. Family is supposed to support you, not bring you down.

I don't really make excuses for them, at least I didn't try to make any if that is how it sounded, as family supporting us, I guess not all families know that.

It's culturally a little hard to completely blow off my extended family. At the same time, I think my mom is so different from the rest of her family, and she knows how her siblings are, that she's protected me from them ever since I came out. My dad's an only child so it's a little easier on that side. I think my grandma (his mom) will show up; she aged into one of those don't-give-a-shit-about-what-anybody-else-thinks grandmas lol.

Yeah I get what you mean, even thought you want and can blow them off, it can be hard sometimes, not only because of culture but because of your parents too, my parents had simblings, but I never really cared about them, neither grandparents, or anyone else of my extended family, I'm not a good person I guess, though I guess that's not a surprise. xp

I didn't directly hire her myself. I was just part of the group of people that were figuring out the next person to hire. I'm not her supervisor or anything like that, and I mean in all other respects she's very qualified for the job, so it's not like I'm going to take any credit in that. I guess it wouldn't kill me to get a drink with her, but I can't say I'm going to go out of my way lol.

Well, you're higher than her in the hierarchy right? So even if you can't directly fire her you can probably do something to make someone fire her, of course if she's qualified you should give her a chance, but the way she acted with you that day was kind of a flag of possible future problems, there's nothing wrong with being safe and have a look if she won't cause problems, but of course don't need to go out of your way for that, you're not her boss or supervisor after all, if any shit happens they're the ones who will have to deal with it, the problem is that if something really happens you might feel bad later because of what she did as you had a reason to suspect she could be a problem...

I think you exaggerate :P Maybe you can go as far as certain types of people seem to like me in particular, and not necessarily the types I end up liking. Whore-ish tendencies I mean I was young and very horny, I think you know the gist of it lol.

I think you're just being modest xD, and I thought you meant that by whore-ish, I know what you mean. xp

No it's just that most of the other non-yuri stuff I watch/read doesn't end up with yuri doujins.

I see, I know what you mean, most stuff has het hentai doujin unfortunately.

Yuri is love, yuri is life?

Always. xD

Also, why you're using @ with usernames instead of putting in bold like before?

Anon99
You didn't really create any awkwardness, it was just too many new accounts created on the same day just to post here, with two I think basically just to pick up a fight and make accusations, I didn't see anything wrong with your posts so you don't need to stop posting here.

jmv
Don't worry girl, just post normally here, the bad period seens to have basically ended.

Cephalosporin
I don't think you need to apologize, I don't remember seeing you being one of the new users that was causing trouble, so just post here normally.

Nezchan
Right? Cause really, this thread was always open to anyone who want to chat here, the only reason things got kind of awkward is because it was like five or six new accounts all made on the same day just to post here, with if I remember correctly two of them just to make accusations and pick up a fight for no reason at all, guess people chose the worst time to show up.

Just in case it's not clear, anyone can come and join us here, honestly Anon99, I don't think creating that other thread was necessary, it's basically a three person thread, if people wanted to say something all they need to do is say it, I think it would be better if you and the others there come here, because I don't really think that thread will go very far with so little people, and if more people want to join the fun all they need to do is say something, there's no need to be shy at all just because they've been lurking and the thread is so big with the same users for so long, really guys, we don't bite, well, not all of us I guess, some of them would probably give bites if asked. xp

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 6:19PM

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 16:56
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anon99
There's no reason for anyone to be afraid of posting here unless they want to just cause trouble, you, Cephalosporin and Like I Care can still post here you know? There's nothing to apologize.

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 16:30
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

This is an intense Thia-wall when my name comes up in bold 5 times lol...

Haha, well it was not only your name that I said multiple times, be honored that the great T-sama mentioned you so much! And things are always intense with me, like a thousand suns~~

Definitely not until some time next year.

Yeah I thought it would not be any time soon.

That's hard having family that's on a completely different page than you. I really appreciate my immediate family, since considering their generation, my parents are quite progressive. Though once you branch out to my extended family, it's a completely different story. Most of them won't be at the wedding, put it that way lol...

Well, I guess I can't really say my family is necessarily bad, could be worse, if I wasn't a loner I would probably be bothered by it, as for extended family, I don't know, but for me family is only those who you have regular contact, meet them in person, you know, have a bond with them, just having the same blood is not enough to truly be a family, so I think you shouldn't really care that most of them won't be at your wedding, fuck them o7, at least I don't care at all about my extended family, I barely care about my family and about myself. xp

Hehe I may have intentionally trolled you :P Just a little <3

I suspected that xp, you're lucky I'm so good, so I let you do it a little <3

This just seems like asking for trouble lol. She knows I'm with someone, I don't know if she knows about the engagement. I haven't told her personally, so if she knows, it means one of my other coworkers mentioned it.

Well, if anyone is asking for trouble it's her, it's just plain stupidity to insist hitting on the person who hired you and you know they already have someone, either way I think it might be worth drink with her because you will see if she can be trouble, I think it would be good for you to give a friendly advice and make clear that if she don't stop or cause any other trouble she will be fired or something like that if you see she might cause trouble, don't have any idea how it works when you're the boss, but you get what I mean, because with this you might avert future problems, maybe. : /

As I said to mvl, I really think I've told you guys too many pre-kanojo stories lol. This kind of thing isn't a huge part of my life anymore. If I'm a flirt, it's usually in front of kanojo, so it's really obvious that I'm joking around or just having a bit of fun, but that's about it. Part of the problem might be that this woman is seeing me in one of the few contexts of my life where I'm not usually around kanojo. All that said, I haven't had extra whore-ish tendencies for at least... 5 years now lol, gimme some credit.

Girl you can never tell us too many pre-**Kanojo** stories, don't be shy and tell everything to us, you're lucky that she's not the jealous and clingy time, some people just don't take well playful flirting, as for this woman, I don't think the problem is the lack of Kanojo, bitches just can't resist you xD, whore-ish tendencies...? Okay now I want more details on that. xD

Probably better to drop the rest of what you said for now, unless Su/Lin show up.

Well, I don't think I really have anything else to say, there's not really much that can be said without Su and Lin showing up again. : /

Big and long. What were we talking about again? Bananas? :P

Obviously, after all the best bananas are big, long and thick. xp

oliver
Come back damn you, always disappearing on us! As if I'm one to say that

dofudofu

I also prefer original doujins for the same reasons. The only ones I really go out of my way to read are the Saki ones, but that's a manga/anime series I follow as much or more for the non-yuri aspects as I do for the yuri subtext.

So what, besides Saki you don't read anything not yuri because you read only mangas with yuri or subtext? Or I misunderstood it.

Martian

Okay, already did.

Hurray \ ( * v * ) /

dofudofu

Like a banana, but frozen. I'm really good at explaining things

Well, that I already got Expert at explaining things

Lol I don't have a problem with nsfw. I don't know if there's a theme to the types of yuri I enjoy. Somebody analyze my favorites list and get back to me if you figure out anything insightful haha.

It's yuri, safe or not there's no way you can't enjoy yuri, yuri is the truth of the world.

Yes they're wonderful. I've been eating frozen yogurt like a damn 5 year old this summer, but you can turn frozen bananas into a really yummy and healthier alternative :) / tries to solicit praise from her online doctor that doesn't know how to cook /

You're starting to make me hungry, I might end up trying them later. Months later and nothing of trying them, oops

Martian

Got your mail :)

Hurray \ ( * v * ) /

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 15:47
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Like I Care
You think that what, if that didn't happen some people would not ignore you or first keep an eye on you before trying talking with you? This is the internet, you can't expect that everyone will receive you with open arms, just post normally, dofudofu is the only one that said she might not talk with the new users and I'm the only one who talked about keeping an eye, which I would do anyway without all that situation, so really, all I can say is for you to stop whining over nothing and talk with us normally instead of acting like a child now.

Newp
Are you daring me to make one? Cause I could do it, probably will end up doing one someday. xD

Martian
Well, my email is my username on hotmail, you can also find me on countless sites, I never made any secret of that, so email me now so I know if it's you can so I can already know it is you indeed who sent the email.

I think it's like a banana, but frozen. or am I wrong? o.o
Don't ask me, I have no idea. xD

Meursault
And it might not be my biggest wall of text, I have various of them.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:50PM

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 15:24
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Meursault

(sorry for the longer post, talking about yuri just makes me happy ^^)

When you make posts as long as mine then you can feel sorry xD

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 15:24
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Martian
Well, you can just give me your email~~, as for Facebook, well, I have it on smartphone, same for skype and email, so I can talk with people pretty much any time using them, posting here is kind of complicated since it's hard to keep track of all people I might have to reply, which is why I normally usepc to do it, but as I'm not using much pc anymore I end up taking some time to do it... And yeah, I'm trying to be back, see if I don't disappear again.

And on the subject of frozen banana, never tried it, don't even have any idea how it looks.

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 15:02
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
You sure you didn't add me? Cause I remember someone adding me as friend more or less when I gave link to my facebook, so I thought that maybe it was you... Oh well, don't matter, it can be your email o7

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 Jun 14:41
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365

Ahaha.. yeah u better to.. xD
Its good to have someone guiding you like that. In my pov, you re so lucky..
If you are fired by your step father, i m speechless.. ahaha..

Eh, it's not like I'm really being guided, he just taught me what I needed to know, nothing more than that, it's not like I'm learning how to do accounting or anything like that, and don't worry, I wont be fired by my stepfather, probably... xp

dofudofu

Hey buddy, I've just hit a busy patch with work and still trying to maintain a social life and exercise and stuff, so I'm finding less and less time for chilling around Dynasty. Things with kanojo (what we call my girlfriend, soon-to-be fiance, for all the newcomers), are good, though I think the shooting in Orlando wasn't exactly a surprise in the sense that it was bound to happen at some point, it still took us aback and we've been trying to find ways that we can help the victims. It can get a little iffy just donating money, because you never know if it will actually get to the right people. As for the ring, it's still on the way :) Should be here about a week or so from now and we'll probably exchange them some time around our anniversary which is coming up. Honestly, even without the rings, I feel very very very very very engaged already, since I think I now get a call from both my own mother and my future mother-in-law almost every single day, and wedding plans always come up... They have no self-control lol.

I see, hope you're at least having time to relax a little, well, I guess the shooting itself was not a surprise, it was kind of expected to happen again, I guess what surprised people is that it was in a gay nightclub, now the question if there's going to be more retardeds attacking lgbt places, and nice to know about your ring, hope everything goes alright, and since both families were kind of disappointed when you and Kanojo had that little fight over marriage before, I guess it's not a surprise that everyone is making you already feel engaged, especially from your mother and mother-in-law who seens to already want you two to marry, but won't happen for some time right?

Hope you get through this rough patch alright. Are you seeing a counselor or somebody (non-virtual) that you can talk to? It's worth a shot even if you don't like the idea of it, might help you work things out or at least give you a safe person to talk to.

Eh, I always get through it, never saw anyone about it, never really cared enough, and I know I can't really tell my family about it, they're useles for various reasons, good thing that I always was naturally a loner or I would be bothered by it, I guess you could say I don't really have much of a relationship with my family, in part because I can't really say anything without being criticized in some way or have what I said disregarded for a reason or another, like how I can't give my opinion without my mother whining that I'm always against her because I have a different opinion.

mvl89

But you said something about this matter too. You didn't side with the accuser and just left it continue like nothing. Thia Sama was very cool too. He really did say something to stop others from being mean to Su and Lin. Nice job to Thia. He was really cool.

dofudofu

Yeah just looking through everything, Thia definitely cooled the air. Maybe he's living up to the avatar now :P

Bitches I'm always cool like icecream~~, and what you mean by maybe living up to my avatar? I ddin't like that insinuation dammit. xD

Martian and mvl89
Damn you two, I didn't see the email, now I want you on my facebook Martian! I think I already have mvl89, you added me right?

dofudofu

Ah no I didn't say anything about it. We hired her, and she started not long ago, but I don't really have to work with her alone. I don't go into the office much, but I do go at least once a week for a company lunch meeting, where she asked if I wanted to go for a drink after work, and I told her that I was leaving the office after the meeting (which was true). That's all so far lol.

Nice that you hired her, I don't think you need to say anything unless she insists on hitting on you, I think you should drink with her one day just to see what happens, it might be good to see earlier if she'll cause problens or not and make it very clear that nothing will happen between you two, does she knows that you're engaged? Cause it might be good to let her know, but damn girl, your friend power must have rubbed out on you, there's always bitches trying to get a piece of you, if you didn't had Kanojo bet you could have your own harem. xD

As for the rest of the discussion on Su, Lin and the new users, it's too much to quote so I'll just say what I think.

Now, about this issue about Su and Lin, first about Su heart, if I remember correctly she was telling us what her doctor told her, not what she saw, at least I don't remember she saying she ever saw where her heart was being kept, so she could have just misunderstand what he said because it was not well explained, as far as I know all the other things she said can happen, from what I know there's a few genetic diseases that can make parts of your body grow at different rates, though from what I know they're normally pretty serious and the growing rates go through extremes, like some parts growing too fast and become old quick or don't grow at all and stay like one of a child.

Now, about Su and Lin lying and maybe being the same person using fake accounts, I don't know, but even if the heart part is a lie that doens't necessarily mean all the rest is a lie, but like dofudofu said that seens to be too elaborate and need too much effort, I don't know about the rest of you, but as far as I remember their personality and way of writting have always been consistent and diferent of each other, I don't remember ever seeing something that could imply that they're the same person, not to mention that they've used Dynasty for months now and posted in other threads too, especially Su, yeah I know that they can still be the same person, but I do think it's something overly complicated to do for so long without making a mistake somewhere in the way, so I find pretty hard to believe they're one person, especially when the accusation comes from some random person who we don't know shit and created an account just to come here and make said accusations.

Now, about old account being more convincing or not, I kind of agree to a certain extent because a lot of old accounts don't really post anything in particular, but there's regular users who are always posting and chatting with others in various threads, so I do believe that they have more credibility because we get to know them to some extent, especially in this case since Su and Lin are people with who we've been chatting for some months, now, I do agree that we can't disregard new users either, but it was not just one user, it was multiple new users in what, less than 24 hours maybe that all created new accounts just to post here, sorry but that is extremely suspicious, not to mention that we don't owe any respect to them, respect is something that need to be won, but what we do need to do is be polite to them.

I don't know but as far as we know those new users who created account just to post here and are still posting are not really much trustable, it's too much coincidence that they all appeared in such short time, the only one I can say we can trust is jmv, because unlike what someone said they're not a newcomer, they have been using Dynasty for some months already, I think they just never posted here, but the rest are just some random people who we don't know anything, I think Cephalosporin, Anon99 and Meursault are the only ones still posting, as will do dofudofu I'm not sure I'll talk with any of those new users cause it's just too much suspicious, cause those three and those others who didn't post again can be the same person, or two or three trolls friends who wanted to stir up the thread but didn't work out in the end, either way I'll first wait to see how their post story goes before taking any conclusion, I have my eyes at all of you bitches! (>_>)

Su and Lin
Now with all that said, you two get your asses over here and say something or I'll get angry, and you don't want to see me angry!

Man that sure was big... (>_<)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

EvilDevil
Apparently there's more to Yuri Mekuru Hibi, Mangaupdates call it a side story, but it might actually be a sequel, it was made two years after it, Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto, think you can get any information about it?

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 1:20PM

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 21:12
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
My sleep schedule is fucked up for some time now, since I started using laptop after playing skyrim I was able to stay awake all day, so should be able to sleep normally at night again today, as for job, my stepfather works with accountingt, he taught me some things so I basically help him, like putting some data on the system, organizing some things, going to some places, and some other small things, since he's my stepfather I'm pretty much safe from being fired, for now... That's why my working hours are "flexible", though it's better if I get back to work soon, might get fired this time....

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 21:04
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
What story about Su? About that medical machine or something related to heart? Don't remember much, but if that is the case, what I was arguing about was the fight on some users being the same person using fake accounts.

As for the thread being active, don't worry, give two or three days and it'll be dead again, yaaay.... (T^T)

Thiaguinho-sama
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Jun 20:39
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Anon99
I meant the discussion that was after it, about one user accusing another one of having multiple fake accounts, what you talked with Su was okay if I remember it correctly, so don't worry.