Forum › Posts by DY4Y

joined Jan 6, 2017

Girl what do you mean you like topping? Even if those nails are acrylics, having to remove them every time sounds like a chore

She has her mouth. And toys exist. You don't need to finger someone to top them

joined Jan 6, 2017

Foursome. Have you people forgotten Ouka-senpai?

Yess, ill be sad if we never get our senpai-sex

I think the manga would have to escalate for a dozen chapters considering her preferences
She's definitely not the type to be sensitive enough to lay off the kink just because her partner(s) is/are vanilla as hell

Personally I think it'd be really funny but also fitting if she was the most sensitive one in the bedroom (since as a sadist dom she'd have to be really good with consent).

joined Jan 6, 2017

LETS FUCKING GO NANAO!!! AT THIS POINT THERE'S NO EVEN SENSE IN FINDING MAI LOOOL GO FOR IT NANAO TOP NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I wish but this is feeling like the end of her story arc. No matter what, I just hope she doesn't end up hurt and finds someone else that isn't caught up in a goose chase.

threesome. problem solved.

Foursome. Have you people forgotten Ouka-senpai?

joined Jan 6, 2017

And I still find Nanao kind of boring.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I feel like even comparing this to MagiRev insults MagiRev. Still, I'm not saying this will be bad. It's a bit generic and over the top but it might go nice places.

I mean. MagiRevo is kinda bad and pretty generic

joined Jan 6, 2017

Imagine if you swapped Bocchi's ahoge for Nijika's Dorito...

Would that give Nijika bodybending powers or would that still be a Bocchi thing, but in Nijika's body? Maybe even the Kitaura is stored in the ponytail...

So the reason Ryo's head is empty is because her hair is flat with nothing sticking out?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Does this really count as Bisexual tho?
Ayame doesn't show any interest in girls and Ema doesn't show any interest in men.

joined Jan 6, 2017
5aw8asrwfbta1

That's just the Cross of Saint Peter, very Catholic.

last edited at Apr 22, 2023 4:59PM

joined Jan 6, 2017
Akitsuki_illust-1631949148764389376-img1

Bocchi's cosplayer gfs

joined Jan 6, 2017

That would be a Koto, not a Zither.

Koto are zithers.

joined Jan 6, 2017
Bottom%20ryo

@VYKNIGHT I wouldn't say they're "delusions." I mean, she's already a YouTuber so that's just a couple steps away from streaming. And NijiRyoKita have all cosplayed a couple times so pretty close to that goal as well.

joined Jan 6, 2017
Iberiko_yuri_105299578_p0

Bocchi is incredibly gay but Kita and Nijika simply have more experience. And Ryo hasn't been practising so she only has her natural lesbianism to work with... which is still a lot but lower than the rest of the band.

DY4Y
Anime season 29 Mar 17:07
joined Jan 6, 2017

In the novel at least Lumielle's past was properly told only when she was talking to Anis about it. Chapter 8 to be exact if you wanna try reading it.

“My father wished for the happiness of the people. He wanted to free them from suffering. To that end, he dedicated his soul and became a king who was one with the spirits.” Lumielle paused there, glancing down at her feet to conceal her grief. “Through that covenant, my father drew on the power of the spirits to create magic. In order to increase the number of people capable of wielding magic, the covenant expanded to encompass more individuals. Everyone did their very best to alleviate the hardships endured by their brothers and sisters. Such was the beginning of the royal and noble lineages.”

“You must be able to imagine how I felt as I watched my beloved people succumb to ever greater greed, as my king invaded other countries, annihilating them without so much as raising an eyebrow, never suspecting that he wasn’t acting to secure his people’s happiness. I didn’t question it at first, but that’s what a spirit covenant is. They create monsters blind to everything but the wish that they sought to fulfill.”

“So I destroyed him! My own father! Because I had become convinced that what he was doing was wrong!”

I cut out a lot but that's a fairly good summary.

And with that I'll conclude my explanation because I don't want to open up that book ever again

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 5:08PM

DY4Y
Anime season 29 Mar 16:51
joined Jan 6, 2017

DY4Y posted:

1. Lumielle is the 1st king's daughter. The first king was the first covenator but the wish he made to enter said covenant lead to him becoming a monster or whatever (it's been over 3 months since I read it so don't remember it exactly). Lumielle entered her covenant to stop her father iirc

I see. Tbh I did kinda zone out when she was explaining her backstory and didn't really rewatch it again. I did go to check stuff again right now, so for now what was said in anime about how contract works:

Lumielle: Do you know what does it mean being spirit contractor in this country?
Euphie: By fulfilling a contract with a great spirit of immense power, you represent the authority of the royal family.
Lumielle: That is the legend of the first monarch who founded the Kingdom of Palettia. The one who succeeds in making a contract with a spirit can even start a new royal family. That's right. Even overcoming the legitimate heir to the throne to become a new monarch.

I assume that's the same concept as how monarchies have worked irl as well. A dude claims the monarch has lost their mandate from heaven and then overthrows their dynasty and replaces it with their own. In this case the spirit covenant is the mandate from heaven so technically any covenator could establish a new dynasty if they get enough support from the rest of the nobility (and populace).
Regardless, Euphie still did get adopted. Quoting from the epilogue of the 3rd volume: "After our presentation, the palace had issued a formal announcement that Euphie had become a spirit covenantor and would also be adopted into the royal family. Her name had changed from Euphyllia Magenta to Euphyllia Fez Palettia, and she was now officially a princess."

DY4Y
Anime season 29 Mar 16:31
joined Jan 6, 2017

DY4Y posted:

1. Euphie is allowed to become the queen because she was adopted by the Royal family, not because she entered a covenant. The reason she needed the spirit covenant is because it legitimatises her adoption. Without it the rest of the nobility would fight about her becoming the heir far more but the covenant puts her above normal nobility because of the significance that those have in their culture due to the 1st king being a covenator.
  2. The reason the 1st covenator isn't ruling anymore is because he's dead. He was killed by Lumielle
  1. Adoption is never once brought up. The contract was brought up specifically as something that allows Euphie become a queen and at best improves her chances to convince nobility to accept Anis's version of magic, because spirits.
  2. Isn't Lumielle the first contractor which is the reason why she's immortal rn and part of Palettia's family (which I was assuming is the reason why being spirit contractor has any ruling claim in the kingdom)?
  1. Well, adoption was very much brought up in the novels. Euphie got adopted after the magic show she and Anis put on so she's actually Anis's little sister in the epilogue where they kiss again.
  2. Lumielle is the 1st king's daughter. The first king was the first covenator but the wish he made to enter said covenant lead to him becoming a monster or whatever (it's been over 3 months since I read it so don't remember it exactly). Lumielle entered her covenant to stop her father iirc
DY4Y
Anime season 29 Mar 15:54
joined Jan 6, 2017

^I don't like it at all either but I think you missed a couple things. That or the anime did a terrible job explaining it.

1. Euphie is allowed to become the queen because she was adopted by the Royal family, not because she entered a covenant. The reason she needed the spirit covenant is because it legitimatises her adoption. Without it the rest of the nobility would fight about her becoming the heir far more but the covenant puts her above normal nobility because of the significance that those have in their culture due to the 1st king being a covenator.
  2. The reason the 1st covenator isn't ruling anymore is because he's dead. He was killed by Lumielle
joined Jan 6, 2017
Iberiko_yuri_105299578_p0

You mean Kikuri's band's drummer, right? Because Nijika is like the 2nd gayest character after Kita

joined Jan 6, 2017
Kimosugimasu-1639702783749398530-img1

Penny's gonna come back again and kiss Ruby then die again

joined Jan 6, 2017
Yanjukaoe-1637835163723001856-img1

Cute (3)

joined Jan 6, 2017
_pin_ku_-1637382230283780096-img1

Cute (11)

DY4Y
Anime season 17 Mar 15:23
joined Jan 6, 2017

Vexations of a Shut-in Vampire Princess new trailer released. Set to air October 2023 https://twitter.com/komarin_pr/status/1636668700509216773?s=46&t=am84hT2clon9vvyt4k_SAg

Oh yay, they nailed the casting.

DY4Y
Anime season 15 Mar 13:23
joined Jan 6, 2017

Oh yay, the anime finally got to the part that made me decide to not watch it and even has me debating whether or not to drop the series entirely

last edited at Mar 15, 2023 1:23PM

joined Jan 6, 2017
Mightykow-1621952653336141824-img1

Still my favourite ship in the series and still incredibly underrated. IF's crush is so cute

joined Jan 6, 2017
Taki_ritzk0u-1632325496062234627-img1

Well, this and BoBocchi

joined Jan 6, 2017

That can't be it. Where's the rest of it?