joined Sep 11, 2016

Are they going to become Kamen rider W!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

The notebook....

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I thinks the wings is some kinds of symbolism like the angle dream or something and when people in so deeply in love they will try anything to cut loose of the other person dream in order to keep them from flying away. How this story end implied that the way to your dream maybe lost but it never forgotten and if you truly love someone you keep them with you, you fly away and carry that person so that there are no leftover. But I don't like how the author decided to went with this route of violent, they could have been done by thousand other ways. Thus I think she(just my assumption) mainly chose this way of approach because she want to show us that despite how purely love is there will still some toxic exist in it.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

How can you called this subtext when they openly touching hand over 30s under the moonlight like that. This is even lewder than Mirai works!

longking0803
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 05:05
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

One side it make me feel so good and complete because all the love everyone give each other not just the main characters but the side ones feel so real and alive to the point you can relate and maybe called friends. Other side it makes me feel anxiety because all the work and married related things in this series. Got to read this again someday, maybe when I can breathe from this insane amount of work that they give me :3.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Help the next page button broken. I cannot read part 3 :'(

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Nice :3

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

So the concept is just like Once upon a time card game. Someone makes this a thing please!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I’m actually feeling a little bit more confused at Kasumi’s hair. When did she dye it back to lighter color?

Now that you had said that I confused too. I hope Yukiko keep this change.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Finally I have waited so long for this day to come. If excluded the yuri this still one of the best story out there.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I just glad Riko doesn't like Sae anymore. Better stay away from that unhealthy shit to being in one. Maybe she could finally be on her own and live the life she can now.

longking0803
Yuru Yuri discussion 27 May 13:28
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Namori finally comes back and brings with her the OTP. I can ascent now.

longking0803
Image Comments 26 May 13:26
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

The first makes it look like they're both in love with someone else and just use each other to ease the loneliness

Yeah, I got the same impression. Thankfully the second part is a lot more fluffy.

I actually thinks the first part when with the scum wish route, but the more they get to know each others the more the feeling become real and mutual.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This chapter was too wholesome which made me felt anxious cause I thoughts it going to end. Glad that I was wrong.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016
longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

That not what i imagine when i see "trick or treat".

longking0803
Image Comments 12 May 12:04
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Well if you count intercourse as a game then yes you can play until morning.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Keep hearing this song when reading this

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I don't like where this going.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Expect lewd stuff but get wholesome scene. Got to stay I love this outcome more.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

That so rare to see that omake can spoil the ending.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Damn even the official were this gay.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

As much as how cute this situation, in real life usually one will go on and the rest will only be regret. Sorry sometime this kind of story make me anxiety again.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This is well in character doujin, may as well called this cannon. And I love the otome game things being inserted in here, it like a callback to how this doujin format work.