Forum › Posts by sia ue

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Who knows, the person she wants to see can be Seju. lol

I thought about that, but Sumin still wonders why Sungji left. She even thought about Sungji with the toothbrushes.

Her wanting to see Seju might come after the talk with Sungji.

But Seju leaving is more memorable.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

From the chapter, we know Sumin "wants to see" Sungji.

Who knows, the person she wants to see can be Seju. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No guys, that's Sungji's mom. xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue your photoshop level is over 9000. #respect

Not mine. I would be fired if that's my photoshop skill. xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

xD Then I guess their story will end on December 19 2015 like ths:

credit to Stephanie Acosta

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

They are in 2015?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think moleguy looks as old as Nami's father.

some of them I feel like can be not much of older.

Too stressed out from losing so much money XDDD

xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It might be even shorter if one of them was born early.

And it might be much shorter if they are triplets who were born early. :'D or Sixplets xD

last edited at Aug 26, 2017 12:44AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016
  • Seju's father: got sick and died at the age of 83 - Seju's age 34 = 48 years old when the father had Seju.
  • say he was 24 when he got his first son: the eldest son now is 59 and we know that Seju has 6 brothers..
  • estimate that the difference is 2 years between each son.. Saehyun is the youngest so maximum he could be now is 49..

6 or 4 brothers? Why do you know none of them are twins or triple? :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think sia ue can attest that my first post was a tantamount of questions to which I was really touched that she answered "some" of it.

I'm regretting not answering all of them. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Vanbun, when you were talking about Sungji trying to change Sumin's life, did you mean to compliment her or criticize her? lol

None lol

Should have expected from a non-Sunji fan. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Vanbun, when you were talking about Sungji trying to change Sumin's life, did you mean to compliment her or criticize her? lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I forget either nora or yoonie gave her analysis about sungji used to think that seju is toxic/bad for sumin, so she always act as guardian for sumin.
Sungji told seju : "I won't let you hurt her", "why you need to be bad", etc

It's in the past... now I believe sungji think seju as another girl who love sumin too. (Not abusive & manipulative ex)

Cut it short, (forget what chapter) sungji also thought she can seperate them (sumin-seju bond), but when she face the reality, later she said it seems "their bonds/root" can not be easily cut.

For me it is a form of sungji try to change sumin life, make sumin forget/break her relationship with seju, which sungji "almost" succeed.

Does breaking your gf's relationship with her ex or making your gf forget her ex mean that you are trying to change your gf's life? Did Sungji learn anything about Sumin's life and knew that it's all because of Seju?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Do I really need to quote Seju's words? It was the chapter where Sumin came to her beaten up by the redhead's fiance.

You started thinking that Seju is manipulative even before that chapter, no?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Fun fact: I've read a lot of "Seju deserves better" or "Sungj deserves better", lolll, but come on, Sumin is the best for both of them, lollll

How about "Sumin deserves better" lol. She ends up with either a manipulative cheater and abuser obsessed with her, who can't really understand her or with a kid who made her fall in love again, made her work hard to hear the magic words, gave her happiness and... dumped her, again.

You almost made me a Sumin's hater.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

She coped when sumin behave badly, trying to "change/protect sumin life" by saving her from seju.

What did she do to change/protect Sumin? Don't remember seeing Seju trying to kill Sumin.

^ i second that. Your ability to write without showing an obvious bias towards one character over another in this instance is commendable. Tempted to go back and read your previous posts.

I think I saw people writing "I love the three of them" everywhere.

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 7:14PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Well..they tend to inevitably get dragged into the picture..=.= (they already do in a lot of the discussion here)

Like what?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

lol it's very hard to argue for or against a character in the story when you have to factor in "plot device" into the same equation. Because then where would the character definition ends and plot device begins? Murky waters..

Think like that and you can't argue.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

For someone who loves Sumin, I dont get why you think Sungji's doing is sth you love.

I have no idea, so I would guess that it's necessary for Sumin to be like a monk for a while to realize something (I don't know what the hell this is though). In other words, Sumin being single can make her less dumb or something like that. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I start to feel sorry for Sungji after seeing that most of Sungji's empathizers think that her leaving is mainly for her own sake.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Haha. xD

sia ue
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 Aug 21:19
Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

in late December 2014, I went with Amy to do a Skydiving near the Alps (as a part of her wish book, and well, be romantic and stuff like that).. they didn't allow me to jump then because I weighted back then 111 KG.. hahahaha I can't believe it.. I mean, food is nice but I over did it XD

Now, I am 68 KG.. hahaha.. while I got thinner, I became more of a chicken than I used to.. I am more of water diver, less probabilities to break bones.. but maybe suffocation or being a part of some wild feast are the only minimal risks XD

You have lost my whole weight. xD Good job, very impressive!

That's right, once upon a time, there existed this thread.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sometimes in a relationship when someone has betrayed you and you're trying very hard to forgive and move on because you love them there comes a time when you know you can't fake it anymore. It's exhausting and tiring, and pretending to forgive and move on just doesn't work.

A lot of times you think of that in what should the happy, easy moments. You think "things are so great right now, I should be happy" but the truth is you haven't been able to let go of that betrayal. The trust isn't there, and though you've been able to be happy sometimes, that lack of trust is slowly destroying you and your partner. So I completely understand Sungji leaving during the festival. Having been in Sungji's shoes of trying to move on after a partner's betrayal, I relate to her choice here.

She said that she would not let the person she loved be hurt anymore? Does "the person she loves" refer to herself or something?

However, if her reason is she realizes Sumin loves Seju more than her and she bravely admits defeat according to her character's nice personality, it still can be called a commendable act.

Then she should have bravely said that to Sumin like how Dawoon's ex said to Dawoon.

Or she realizes that she has won. But because of choosing her, Sumin is going to have the biggest regret in life for not being by Seju's side during the time Seju needs her the most. In this case, she should have tried to endure the pain to be by Sumin's side and let Sumin take care of Seju.

Her leaving will hurt the person she loves, which contradicts to what she said. How is that commendable?

In order for Sumin to truly know where her heart lies she needs to be free from both Seju and Sungji

She needs to become a monk.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 8:47PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Can we make conclusion that we agree sungji act on ch 90 isn't an angelic/Commendable act like what someone said?

It's an angelic action, no doubt, but the author fails to make it commendable.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Is there a Sungji's fan here?

For what? To counter back about what some of us have said about Sungji this chap? LOLLL

Big fight coming, sound no fun, lolllll

Edit: since no one could stand up for her in this thread. You go ahead, sia ue, lol.

I genuinely wanna read Sungji fans' opinions. :'D I can act like a Sungji fan lol, but I don't feel like doing it even a bit.