Forum › Posts by KizuRai

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I was thinking maybe they should stick to fwb but they'd have to be friends for that lmao at this point they're just fuck buddies

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

they cute.

also, I really hope the manga keeps centering on these two.

KizuRai
Image Comments 28 Mar 19:27
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
80362186_p0

squeal

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Looks like everyone here was right to replace love with "normal" lmao

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Google maps not helping me with finding the location of this building :/

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Remove the Yuri tag and replace it with Normal

I second this.

I third this.

KizuRai
Citrus + discussion 21 Mar 04:22
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wait, are you telling me, after so long, they're finally going to work together on something and act more than cohabiting acquaintances? lmao

KizuRai
1 x ½ discussion 19 Mar 15:07
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

If you allow stories about romantic incest, the next thing you know they'll be making stories where the heroes are, oh, I don't know . . . hitmen, or something. Or people who steal cars.

Or even vampires.

Oh the atrocity.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Reading this manga gives me war flashbacks of when I dated a straight girl for 10 years x_x

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I feel like I hear about human trafficking all the time. Wasn't there that case about that truck in the UK recently that had a bunch of people die because they were being trafficked in a truck? They couldn't breathe and it got too hot I believe. It is rather ironic to see someone say this never happens when this manga touches upon this very issue lol

If you meant the Vietnamese case, just so you know, they were all willing to go. They paid a sum of money to the traffickers in exchange for a better life in some foreign land. Aka illegally crossing borders. I don't know whether it's considered human trafficking. And it's not a truck, but within a cargo. Sea or land, I'm not sure.

lol maybe it wasn't considered trafficking, I just remember it because of the mother getting texts from her daughter from inside the truck talking about the moment she couldn't breathe and that she was sorry. It was over land though, and yes cargo, but 'at the back of a huge truck' sort of cargo, if that's what you mean, because that's what I meant.

Obviously, in terms of trafficking, there's plenty of cases of missing kids and people (and not one huge isolated incident) and there's even coded words these traffickers use to get your attention or to stall for time before they take you. It's a scary world out there.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Surprisingly cute and wholesome?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Slavery and Smartphones in the same era? Seems weird, but sure

Do you really think that just because humanity is more modern nowadays that slavery doesn't exist? Shit, there's even concentration camps in China and who knows where else being kept in secret.

People say "never again" but it still happens.

In the US it's broken into two main categories: sex trafficking and labor trafficking.

Usually those forced into sex work are shuttled off to other countries where it's easier to control their victims and fly under the radar of law enforcement, but certainly not all. It's a very black market sort of affair.

Those forced into labor are either forced to work on farms or do other sorts of manual labor, or are forced to work in the homes of people who have the monetary and social means to keep their "servant", servile, with threats, manipulation, isolation, debt bondage, etc.

Kaede in this story appears to have been forced into both, given her reactions we've seen already; and despite her new mistress being pretty benevolent so far, it's still forced labor under the premise of Kaede being property and not a person. So... yeah. It's realistic. Weird? Yeah, also weird that this goes on in the real word. But yeah...

I feel like I hear about human trafficking all the time. Wasn't there that case about that truck in the UK recently that had a bunch of people die because they were being trafficked in a truck? They couldn't breathe and it got too hot I believe. It is rather ironic to see someone say this never happens when this manga touches upon this very issue lol

So like, the art kinda scares me more than the topic and story lmao is it just me?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Honey-san, please, I need progress between the two of you ;___;

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Wasn't expecting a good ending for this (or at the very least, expected something bittersweet) so I'm pleasantly surprised.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Imgur
Mikipon: "Girl, you 'bout to get cut."

This was a weird one. The thoughts of Pikarin don't really give the full picture of what's going on, so the ending should bring it all together, but it still feels like something is missing. Maybe if I return to this one later my impressions will change.

I had to read it twice to pick up on the cheating part. during the first read I didn't get the clue that she was dating her gf when she brought the other woman home, so the shoes and hair didn't fully mesh. on a second read, it all made more sense.

Yeah, it looks like the author might have intentionally left things vague so that the reveal at the end would confirm that everything with the other girl was recent, thus cheating. I think the other part I found weird was Pikarin's thoughts didn't really indicate that she felt she had done anything wrong. Like, the girl she cheated with came onto her, so why should she feel guilty (even though she clearly does). I guess maybe she just didn't want to admit to herself that what she did was wrong.

lol she 100% did not feel guilty. She hid the slippers intentionally and even casually thought she would give them back. The moment she felt like she didn't get caught, she relaxed and never planned on saying anything. You reap what you sow~ Pikarin deserves a cold death lol

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Rin = Polyamorous Ace?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Getting vibes from Yuina xD anyone else?

KizuRai
Prunus Girl discussion 27 Feb 03:44
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Felt nostalgic and wanted to reread this and it's still as great as I remember it. This is such a highly underrated manga.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"The last train ceased to exist"
I'm dying

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Useless Princesses. More like useless lesbians lmao.

On the other hand, I thought this would turn out like Citrus but it's surprisingly progressing much faster? (which is... not saying much actually) Well, I'm invested now.

KizuRai
Yuru Oyako discussion 22 Feb 01:15
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

*EDIT: I can't find the raws, it's probably in fanbox and I'm too uninformed to easily make a USD to JPY purchase online, for now. Not that I can afford it)

They are up on her twitter:
https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1228320926262910981
https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1228690932565827585

edit: the note beside the pile seems to be: 会社でもらったやつ

Ah thanks, so it is like "they" or "you guys" but not necessarily referring to a gender. やつ being the ambiguous part.

I think in this case, yatsu is referring to the chocolate as thing or type, which is basically calling it 'the chocolate gotten from my company type' or 'the ones I received from my company'. You're right it's not gendered since it doesn't refer to anyone at all lmao xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I can't wait for those fight scenes.

(Seeing the reason why the mind reader likes the mute girl made my heart hurt. Also, I love this even more now)

KizuRai
Image Comments 13 Feb 19:27
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015
Winter_has_joined_the_battle___by_ram_jam_d94qr78

Weiss needs to stamp her name somewhere on Ruby or someone's gonna take her lmao

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

" What happens when you suddenly adopt 3 daughters? "

" What happens when 1 daughter stops paying attention to you? "

" ...What happens if you bite the ear of the daughter that you thought was ignoring you but was actually buying a ring for you? "

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Manga: "In the morning, during the day, and at night..."
Me: "You'd have a lot of animal sex?"