Forum › Posts by Kirrba

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

This is beautiful

joined Sep 4, 2014

Ah please don't tell me this is one of those series where the girls fall for each other whilst bonding over how much they hate dudes. Series like that feel empty. Like its more a rebound than actual love. That's not to say that that is always the case irl, but nonetheless that is the impression such a relationship gives off (too many bad yuri endings does not produce an optimistic person lol).

Ah no, this story is actually very beautiful, unique, and well written

joined Sep 4, 2014

Aw jeez are we arguing about a car in a garage now?

Kirrba
Their Story discussion 19 Apr 00:11
joined Sep 4, 2014

I love these two so much -//u//-

Kirrba
Their Story discussion 12 Apr 14:41
joined Sep 4, 2014

Latest update on yaoi-blcd cracked me up. Really Qiu Tong ? You know what you are doing, don't you?

a good excuse to cuddle in a public place. She is one clever girl if you ask me ;3
but i think the best part is the whistle XD I can relate cuz it is fun to tease a friend when you see them like that

I feel so proud of being able to (somewhat) read my mother tongue now haha; no nail-biting wait for translations ;w;
I'll bet 10 internet cookies that Qiu Tong initiates the kiss. She's such a fricking tease.

^^^ agreed!!

joined Sep 4, 2014

Oh man, well FF is a a wonderful gem anyway. It's not everyday you get to read something about two people of the same gender realizing their feelings about eachother in a good pace with great art. I mean no story is perfect, but you gotta admit FF is up there

joined Sep 4, 2014

AHAHAHA okay, okay last one, this is how I feel whenever I see them bonding XD
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3PMOp5-aWKE/VQYi74Z2BJI/AAAAAAAAAW0/p8c1zNbs6ks/s1600/tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

joined Sep 4, 2014

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-11Lhc1naJiI/VOE47fnA1XI/AAAAAAAAANs/-RDNBWoF9CE/s1600/21.jpg

Omg if anyone ever wondered what no-rae would look like in real life

Kirrba
Ayame 14 discussion 11 Apr 11:30
joined Sep 4, 2014

I like the other ships just fine, but I'm going for ayame x sango >\\u\<

joined Sep 4, 2014

^^^ niceeee!!

joined Sep 4, 2014

^^ I hope to the yuri gods not, but No Rae will come to the rescue

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

Wtfff my feeeelss T-T

Kirrba
Image Comments 07 Mar 12:11
joined Sep 4, 2014
39480740_big_p3

Can't wait to know the story between these two

joined Sep 4, 2014

It's going down
I'm yelling TIMBEEERRR

Kirrba
Murcielago discussion 14 Feb 23:18
joined Sep 4, 2014

Oh man XD

joined Sep 4, 2014

^nooo i didn't even think of that >_< NOOO I hope that's not the case

Kirrba
Matching discussion 08 Feb 16:37
joined Sep 4, 2014

Um, okay..

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

What...

joined Sep 4, 2014

Aw haha

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

Hate how their "journey" was to make babies like wtf

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

Whoa this is the author of B.G.M.R.S.P!!

Kirrba
Image Comments 18 Jan 10:45
joined Sep 4, 2014

Praise the yuri lawd

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

There had to be a rival... but it's clearly too obvious that it was forced in, couldn't you make it another student?

I just read ch. 6, want the spoil?

I didn't understand a sh*t since it was some strange language xD... but I guess the girl still loved her but gave up and got married 'cause she thought that sensei didn't love her back. So when she knows that sensei now loves a student back she... cries and confess it (that she still loved her and blablablablabla...) but she is married so it can't be helped now :v and wish them to be happy together, maybe?

So what you're saying is that... The problem solves itself?

Yeah, like that... maybe xD (I'm just guessing here)

Chapter 6 raw: http://iutruyentranh.com/truyen/7505-dear-my-teacher/c007.html?id=153933 (it's vietnamese .__.)
LMAOOO I was reading the comments and IM VEITNAMESE

Kirrba
joined Sep 4, 2014

^LMAO

joined Sep 4, 2014

Uh oh now we have a guy (not like that's bad) but through my yuri experiences and korean dramas he's gonna get in the way somehow. Or im biased