Forum › Posts by Lightsteam

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

The title didn't let out the twist, at least!

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

You mean this isn't a team that translate ancient greek poetry from VIᵉ century B.C ?! I'm terribly disappointed!

last edited at Jul 22, 2023 12:30AM

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Gyaru x Serious glasses girl.

The right combination.

It's either that or Gyaru x Tomboy.
Or Gyaru x Office Lady, or Gyaru x Otaku.

Maybe I just really like gyarus.

Well contrasts are where it's at, and Gyaru happen to contrast very well with Nerdy types, Office Lady or Tomboy (who likewise contrast well with a lot of girls).
Though I generally like "flashy" type x Bookworms/ nerdy type.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Gyaru x Serious glasses girl.

The right combination.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Are there any yuri jdramas with a housewife x JK theme or was them not existing the joke?

Pretty sure she was referring to the fact that there are het soaps with this kind of subplot. The joke being that the character has seen this dynamic so often that they see it where it (probably) doesn't exist, not specifically about yuri. Not sure if that's exactly a common theme either, though.

I know Age gap AVs exist with both Het or
WxW, but no idea what plots are common in that.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Afterlaughs-1671809382147915778-img1

Marisa's voice actress ship it.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Cute eraser sculptures.
That's some Seki-kun grade time-killing.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Good. It's Important to keep learning.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Aoiyukiko-1672765431810265089-img1

This is so gorgeous I can't even...

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Ladysantos__-1672541504353751040-img1

One of theses days I'm going to need a full 100 chapters, story of these characters.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Nagainosfwart-1669762445143932928-img1

@juanelric I am not surprised. She's modeled about ancient Greek and Roman, after all...

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

My cat just passed away and I'm feeling rather down. Anyone got recommendations for a series or oneshots that have cats involved. I miss my kitty so much.

Don't know if you're interested, but Outside of Yuri mangas, Sketchbook Full Colors have a good amount of Cats, and "My roommate is a cat" is a heartwarming show about a reclusive writer opening up to the world after adopting a cat (warning, this one have a bit of drama since both the writer and the cat has experienced loss of loved ones in the past).
ARIA is a relaxing Iyashikei story, the Cats are not the main aspect, but they're kinda always there. (it's rather slow paced, so it's not necessarily for everyone, though)
A man and his Cat is about a older gentleman adopting a big cat.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I can't remember the manga of Nya-chan's profile picture, it looks so familiar but I can't even remember the plot/story at all, thank you in advance!

I just thought of another one, there's a page in traeH and the two girls walking the dog reminds me of a manga. It's probably a one shot and I can't remember anything about the plot except for the girl walks her dog and I think the other girl chases after her or something. There might've been something about a letter? The dog and the setting (the river ditch area) might be also similar to it. I might be remembering it completely wrong, but it's worth a try.

Don't know about the dog, but I'm pretty sure Nya's pp is from https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Komada's embarrased face is so precious.

Lightsteam
Tomboy discussion 12 Jun 07:20
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I haven't made any verification, but I think I recall I have seen long-haired character tagged as tomboy when they had the other characteristics, and short-haired but otherwise feminine women not getting the tag.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

NRT wingmaning both of them when they get too useless. :'D

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

so there was this oneshot where this gloomy girl had a crush on a bright and shining girl but she doesnt think that girl likes her back so she transfers to get her out of her mind but she transfers to that girls school and meets her but then she finds out that shes actually some sort of weird yandere thats an idol and then she(yandere idol) forces herself on her(gloomy girl) and they have sex. thats basically it

I think you're talking about Geinou Katsudou wa Yuri Ecchi no Ato de by Chorimokki.

Lightsteam
Dogs discussion 30 May 23:28
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Oh, a new tag
Who's a good boi? Who is it?

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch45#4
Lol Mitsuki is usually looking cool, but she looks all cute in the middle panel here.
just look at that expression.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

"At least one of you should stay" is such a ship... Unacceptable thing to say after being found out. XD

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Tch, Kyou doesn't understand, the glasses are part of the charm, she's cuter with them ON!

Definitely. I pardon it this time since it was a tactic to whisper in her ear, but theses glasses better stay.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

A cute studious glasses girl with braid. Great. I love yuri with glasses girl paired with either cool girls or flashy girls.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Searching for this one nsfw oneshot where it's three girls in a party together:: one of them is a thief, an elf mage, and a priestess. They have crazy amounts of sex, slimes are involved, there was this one tentacle monster too, but they have really wholesome interactions in between. It's cute. Can't find it anywhere though so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the title- I'll love you forever </3

@Ensel already gave you the answer, so i'll just add that it was pulled from the reader (at the artist request iirc).
Forum thread's still there
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20129-party-of-female-adventurers-fuck-a-lot-at-the-inn-once-nighttime-comes-discussion?page=2

Lightsteam
Tomboy discussion 12 May 06:50
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I'm not sure if yuri really has many "sporty gamine girls" either.

That's because theses little runts evolves into the "Cool Schoolgirl" at level 14. (or the "Ace school athlete", if they level up while holding the item "sport accessory".

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Good ol' Sal Jiang office lady yuri.