Forum › Posts by AkikoXi

AkikoXi
School Days discussion 30 Jan 23:45
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Honestly, what does the Nice Boat tag mean?

iMO, there's nothing nice about this series. (~_~;)

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ trafi
That's some awesome draw! XD Nice!!!
Anyway, in summary, basically you just have to put your URs as your team centre (if it's a Smile. Team, put a Smile UR as centre. If it's Pure team, use a Pure UR. And of course, for a cool team, use a Cool Ur for centre). That's how you use their skill for some score boost. :3

@ Chikaon
Try praying to Godoka. Maybe she'll hear you out. If all else fails, you can always side with Homucifer. ψ(`∇´)ψ

last edited at Jan 30, 2015 11:43PM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

With less than 4 hours left, we are down to this

The event right now is really too quiet. ( ̄▽ ̄)
I'm guessing it'll be around 27k when the event ends.
And still stucked at B rank for EX Binetsu. (~_~;)

AkikoXi
Their Story discussion 29 Jan 01:04
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Seriously! Why cut it at a wrong timing!!! Dx

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 1:20AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Exactly! Those three spots are the culprit in breaking my combo. (~_~;) Once you successful get past those long strides of notes, there's the double ladder that makes me nervous, and BAM! Dx

So no need for the bucket then? (・ω・) I'll just keep it away now.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Lol. Edited my post. I meant for the EX event song. Which is excluded for the score rank list.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ shadow
Lol. What was that about? XD
I haven't really monitored the event rankings unless I participated in them so I'm a bit clueless as to the average event point range. And since most events I participated in got monstrous event points, Nozomi's current event would still be reachable given the amount of time available at the moment. Nonetheless, I've already decided not to go for it though. XD
I really want your current main right now. (; ̄ェ ̄)

I'm still at B rank for the EX event song's combo. Dx Always miss it at that same exact spot over and over and over again! Dx

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 12:44AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Lol. It's the fortification skill that was discussed earlier. XD i think you need some sleep.

@ telamon
Shima got a Smile UR :3 her ID no. is in the first post if you're interested. I only got one Cool UR and I never use it as my main.

Why is the ranking so slow phased? It's really tempting for me to go for it. (/ _ ; ) But I need all the loveca that I can hoard. (~_~;)

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 7:42AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Lol I'm guessing that you're just grabbing the attendance, huh? :P

@ ari-chan
About Maki's hair, if look closely in the anime, her hair length tends to change every now and then. XD Sometimes her hair won't reach her shoulders and sometimes it's longer than that. I wonder how Maki do it. XD

Nooooooo... Nozomi-senpai... Don't temp me... Dx The ranking for T2 is so reachable right now. Even without using any loveca right now, I could reach around 11k... ( ̄▽ ̄)

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Finally it's out o(`ω´ )o

AkikoXi
Love Me! discussion 25 Jan 18:52
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

That's a quick move,,, xD
Good thing she was able to dodge those kicks. :3c
Am I the only one who doesn't get the credit reference? Dx

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 6:53PM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
You said it! XD
Kinda frustrating if you're gonna level up at a wrong time. Like when you got a full bar then after one song, up you go! Dx Especially if you're aiming a rank. That's one loveca saved. XD

@ rexbandit
Lol. I can relate. But on my case, the culprit's a notification from an app. :/ Saved me a thousand FC from not playing in my phone. :3

Totally random... I wonder if it looks like her... An out-of-nowhere doodle of mine.

AkikoXi
Image Comments 25 Jan 09:12
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014
48069195_p0

Ohhhhh... Can't help myself linking this here :3c

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Yes yes... More NanoFate is nice... Really nice... :3

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ I'm guessing you can level up any SR same level cool skill? Not sure though. XD Try checking the wiki.

When it comes to events, I kinda prefer the Score Match and the Medley Festival. I like the rotating songs than one song repeating over and over and over again. (~_~;) Even if it'll be easy songs. Kinda Ironic though, I FCed almost every EX songs but then I got non-FCed Easy-Normal-Hard songs. (・ω・) The only advantage that I can see with the "Themed Events" (not sure how to call it), like the one we are having with Nozomi, is that you can control a little bit of when you're going to level up. Hence, you get to efficiently use the free LP refill.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

titty goddess

Titty Godoka's nice :3

I can't think of Homura go sulking over Godoka "warming" her up. XD

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Aaaaaahhhhh!!! Morinaga-sama is getting me again! >_<

Now I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks Fly by Yuri! :D

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ trafi
You can still grab the SR from completion rewards without using any gems (I know, since I always got them without using any xD) Though aiming for T2 would really require some gems. Can't you play even on lunch break? If you're quite dedicated to it, you can go play before going to work - lunch break - before going home - upon getting home. Though yeah, that'll be too much hassle on your part. :3

@ ari-chan
Nice. :3 Congratulations! xD
IMO, the current EX songs are still much better than those on Umi's event. >_< Besides, while playing, you can just re-run the PVs of those songs. Especially Mogyutto and Natsuiro xD

AkikoXi
Cross Heart discussion 20 Jan 23:47
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

No... I didn't cry... I swear... * sniff *

Ahhhhh... this is too good... it's been a while since i've read something that made me feel again the "yuri-awesomeness". :3

To AnaKris... thank you so much for this wonderful series... though it might be a bit late for me to just read this series now. Still. Thank you.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Auuuuugggggghhhh... Buuuuuuuttttt... i need the lovecas for next month's Maki's event. (/ _ ; )

Gomen... Nozomi-senpai... ゜・(ノД`)・゜

@ trafi
You can always play after work, right?
It's not like you got 24/7 in your internship. (・ω・)

Browsing somewhere... I saw these...
Nozomi-senpai: Notice Me... :3
Nozomi-senpai being noticed by... :3

last edited at Jan 21, 2015 1:41AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

THEY
FINALLY
INCREASED
TIERS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now I'm more tempted in grabbing Nozomi-senpai's T2 rank. (/ _ ; )

No.... No... I... Must... Not... (/ _ ; )

Augh... (~_~;)

@ Rye
Nice... :D
Congratulations!!! :D

AkikoXi
Image Comments 19 Jan 21:56
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014
44154459_big_p5

^ Nah~ It's more of like
"Love is an open door~~~" xD

AkikoXi