Forum › Posts by lucario14

lucario14
School Zone discussion 12 May 07:59
Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Fuji is down bad! I wonder why it was so important that Kishiya thought she was a first year instead of a second year? Like it's only one year difference right it doesn't have any greater meaning in Japan or something?

lucario14
School Zone discussion 10 May 21:24
joined Apr 4, 2014

Man, I can't wait until we move as far away as possible from the twin drama arc. Wake me up when this story starts being fun and light hearted again.

Some actual progress would be nice too.

I'm loving the drama, but 4 months in between chapters without any progress, now that is torture, friendzone4life, maybe when we are in the retirement home barely able to read manga we can finally see one of the relationships actually come to fruition and die satisfied.

That's yuru yuri

lucario14
School Zone discussion 10 May 02:27
joined Apr 4, 2014

Tsubaki...is she finally realizing what I think she is? The purple arrow from the relationship chart towards Utsugi is making more sense. I honestly can't wait for more chapters on this saga.

I don't suppose this relationship chart exists translated does it?

There's one on page 81 of this comment thread just scroll down. It's very interesting.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 05 May 07:29
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yay finally volume 5 is uploaded to dynasty. This was a really good opening chapter carrying on from the ending of volume 4.

Tsubaki...is she finally realizing what I think she is? The purple arrow from the relationship chart towards Utsugi is making more sense. I honestly can't wait for more chapters on this saga.

Yatsude. I'm legit at a loss for words. She truly is everything like she might be one of my favorite characters in manga let alone just yuri.

Actually re reading it, this chapter is better than I thought. The theme of white and black, Tsubaki being the dark representing negative emotion like how she viewed the fireworks as loud but Yatsude being positive viewing the fireworks as pretty. Also Tsubaki's monologue surrounded by a black background showing her inner most desires.

last edited at May 6, 2022 5:11PM

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Twin stories are so good I honestly can't get enough.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 29 Mar 05:21
joined Apr 4, 2014

The raw for chapter 92 is out. Ain't gonna spoil myself and look at it but that thumbnail though...Yatsude is everything.

lucario14
Failure discussion 24 Mar 05:40
joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn this was pretty sad. I was feeling a bit down before reading this but now I feel a little better...that poor girl.

lucario14
Milktea discussion 04 Mar 23:28
joined Apr 4, 2014

Gay till graduation

lucario14
Yours discussion 15 Feb 00:05
joined Apr 4, 2014

It's so old-school and nostalgic it's awesome

joined Apr 4, 2014

I haven't read a oneshot like this for eons it was so good. I have a fascination with characters where they lose their sense of reason or reasoning is secondary to what they feel towards the person they like, kinda like Tsubaki from school zone.

joined Apr 4, 2014

This was very cute with a death in the story. Noriko's very cute but not quite as cute as Reiko from there's a ghost behind that gyaru.

lucario14
Yuru Yuri discussion 21 Jan 23:32
joined Apr 4, 2014

Damn Kyouko is fast lol. She couldn't have been waiting for her outside could she??? Does this pretty much confirm Yui x Kyouko and Nadeshiko x Megumi? Nah Namori has at least 8 years to milk the shit out of the series.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

It might actually be Megumi. She was in a good mood and unlike the other two, she said her paycheck came through. Also she didn't mention anything happen to Nadeshiko when Miho said something good happened to Nadeshiko but she said "Ah class is starting".
The final nail in the coffin is when Yui in chapter 162 said is she Kasumi's Kyouko?
Only person close in personality to Kyouko is Megumi...
Congrats team Megumi *cries in team Miho

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

There needs to be a tag please be a sequel

joined Apr 4, 2014

Daring to go where nobody on this site has gone before Daphie. This seems super interesting so far but I'm just thinking...how anxiety inducing it is being a single young adult male teacher in a class full of high school girls. Straight from chapter 1 it goes into danger zone so I really wanna see what happens next.

joined Apr 4, 2014

Reminds me of the daily life of high school boys episode where the boys do a commentary of some girls from afar then the girls notice them staring and get creeped out and walk away. Except these girls here are more playful.

I want more from this author they're really good

joined Apr 4, 2014

Kumichou delivering the good stuff of aqours 3rd years once again. I love how alpha Dia is portrayed in this one.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

threesome and selfcest ? I didn't think it would happen but the way the story has developed so far I really want to see it now.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 26 Dec 22:24
joined Apr 4, 2014

Any chance of a translation of the new relationship chart or is that only for people who purchase volume 4?

No, it's free for everyone. This'll be part of the eventual next extras compilation.
(https://i.imgur.com/Ms1Y4o7.png)

interesting that Yatsude and Kaname who have not interacted onscreen at all have a connection even if it is a mystery ??? on both sides

See top of the page. Kaname's said a fair bit of stuff that makes it clear to the attentive reader she has some sort of as-yet undisclosed past with the demon AzukiaraiYatsude - and seems to be actively trying to avoid crossing paths with her for that matter.

Considering the nature of the series it's no doubt something weird and very gay. :P

Yea their connection is hinted quite a bit but im not sure about the very gay part. I Also wonder about the other ??? Relationship between Akutami and Utsugi. I don't think there's any need for side stories because it's all incorporated in the main story so well, maybe Akutami's younger days or seirin academy?

I wonder if the Kendo story would impact School Zone.

lucario14
Image Comments 25 Dec 05:10
joined Apr 4, 2014
Oe22p-1198064000547713024-img1

Yatsude!!! Main gang looking very lovely. Damn kei's older sister didn't switch out her outfit this time.

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

No more Shiomi Naru ??? I thought these shorts were really good that sucks

lucario14
School Zone discussion 23 Dec 21:22
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yo thanks Mycro. Yea Tsubaki has a lot of connections but Utsugis one is purple O_O. Also found it funny that Fujis one towards Yatsude is reverence. She is just too pure for this world lol don't revere someone that gropes and spanks your ass Fuji!

lucario14
joined Apr 4, 2014

Canaan doujin? Whats next noir?

lucario14
School Zone discussion 19 Dec 05:41
joined Apr 4, 2014

Any chance of a translation of the new relationship chart or is that only for people who purchase volume 4?

Far out this chapter gave me post manga depression and its not even finished lol.

lucario14
School Zone discussion 14 Dec 01:58
joined Apr 4, 2014

Thank you Mycro for your dedication to this manga. Good thing I read it after work coz I can't stop thinking about it. Shit hits differently re reading certain chapters like 82-85.

I was eagerly awaiting this chapter but now that I've read it....idk. I wasn't prepared for this isn't it supposed to be a gag manga wtf. Nah this is something special fuck. I'm still lost for words but I will say I'm on Tsubakis side. Even if separation from each other would make Tsubaki grow better as a person, I want them to be together so I don't like how Hiiragi tries to put distance between them.