Forum › Posts by Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Gosh I just want poly here with the teachers and cousin....

This, it's so good

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Is that it?
This was a fucking stupid clusterfuck.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I was hoping for an third person, 2 bad. Still great manga

This isn't Butts, no Poly this time

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Is this ever going to be updated? I just saw a video on instagram about it which reminded me of it, if it wasn't for the eyepatch and maid part of the story, I probably would've forgotten about it

they seem to have stopped now that the anime is airing, the anime is great btw but nobody seems to be watching it

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

As a series this will be Het.

The sad part is this isn't wrong, she'd eventually """grow up""" from her obsession with girls and then only just still grope now and then while going out with the guy like a good Japanese girl should.

God fuck japan.

Rosenakahara
Image Comments 21 Oct 05:07
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
__ayase_eli_and_toujou_nozomi_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_aoki_shizumi__0eebab9a4b00cb87c39cfd96d601e5eb

both

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Gaaaaah, I just want the confession already, this misunderstanding is suffering

The confession will also have a misunderstanding you realize right?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I ship Marie and Mel more than Master and Mel.

Same tbh

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

If being lazy lets you randomly turn into a full cis girl why is the law of averages fucking me on this one, i've been a hyper lazy fuck for at least over 100 days

Rosenakahara
Image Comments 27 Sep 15:41
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
59011644_p0

Damn seems everyone missed this being a GITS parody

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"You're a girl, act like it!"

Uuh... how about she acts the way she feels more comfortable with?

Chidori, why you so controlling?

I don't know how you missed the point of this chapter so much

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Suddenly Yuri.
This is Watamote all over again and I am not complaining.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

how far can subtext go without being yuri?

I really don’t care much about the tag issue one way or the other, but neither of these two have yet been able to say “I like _____,” even to themselves. And that strikes me as crucial benchmark.

Eventually at least one of them is going to have to pull herself out of the pit of self-delusion that this is just about being “friends,” if only for a moment.

You mean they're gonna have to start calling each other Super Best Friends?

One could even call them two best friends, you know what I mean?
https://youtu.be/C9-ua4nZHT8

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I do really enjoy stories like this where they're in that special period on the cusp of doing it for the first time.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'm personally OK with it if it's done to the point of ridiculousness, so you know it's not to be taken seriously. Like in Yamato Nadeshiko - let's have the heroine creepily butcher some fish ... and all those stereotypical bishounen guys ... and aunt departing in a bunch of helicopters while scattering rose pedals .... "Calm down, it's a human!"

Obviously the message is still questionable. But whatever, humor sometimes still has to fuck around with social norms. ^^

Yamato Nadeshiko also has the message of Sunako being fine the way she is though, horror loving goth creep and all, the only thing she needed to work on was getting rid of her self loathing and realising that she IS pretty regardless of what anyone says, the message feels a lot less wholesome here though.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Don't know what you guys are talking about, that moment with her brother and not knowing how to answer the girls feelings felt like foreshadowing to the extreme, if this manga ISN'T leading up to a romance that would be insane to me because literally everything seems to be indicating a slow burn romance building.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Normally I'm not one to say this but.....I actually feel this could have dragged a bit longer, or maybe stopped before we heard Touko's thoughts? Just Idunno this feels like it's on a fasttrack to wrapping up a bit early.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Meanwhile i'm just here, waiting for her to make more of this so that I can get this glorious salt meltdown again in a few weeks.
And also because it's pretty hot tbh I wish I was Mel

Seriously this site has allowed Lolicon on it since forever, just avoid the fucking tag, I avoid the netorare tag because I don't like it I don't just bitch endlessly about it simply because it exists.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 6:46AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Agent 3 x Agent 8 is fantastic

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I find Loli hentai hot and this was good, that is all.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

"the discussion is turning into a manipulative dialogue of either:
1. Update the series, circumstances and real life be damned
2. Give up the series"

Literally nobody here is doing this, nor is anyone "fishing for people to back them up" unless you literally are drmario there's no reason to get so pissy about people simply asking about a series and then thinking about alternative ways to keep reading while drmario is busy, also you haven't seen Darui's work so no you can't say the quality would not be "satisfactory"

Ok if you are not going to even read past posts to see for yourself whatever someone is pressuring scanlators or not, you shouldn't be responding or actively defending anyone. I let it slide the first time, but you did it again.

Yikuph posted:

What's the deal no one continuing translation?

That doesn't really sound too pleasant. Something like "Is this series dropped?" would be much better, but even if you don't find this one offensive then...

Yikuph posted:

If the current group won't continue translating they should let everyone know it's okay to continue. So anyone can pick it up the translation.

That is blatant pressuring group to either hurry up and drop it so someone else can work on it. And especially not good coming from someone who don't even want to pick it up, but rather just want to read more for free. Also remember we kinda have a rule against pestering groups about new releases etc. but if you don't think that count...

Yikuph posted:

Not pressuring, I simply want to know if they gave up translation already or are they going to make me wait another half year for another chapter.

...then this one should have you cover. Sure. Totally not complaining and pressuring scanlators at all.

Yikuph posted:

Okay that's pressuring (not what I intended) but it's not that fucking rude, stop being a prude ass. It's reasonable for reader to wonder what happen with translation especially series this good and the raw is gotten so far. Again I am not trying to get disrespectful to the translator. I'm just casual reader wondering what happens with translation.

Yea, not rude at all, except it was. You don't know what "prude" means. You (and Rosenakahara) are right. It is reasonable to politely ask for any update on series. But you weren't polite. You actively pushed for group to either respond saying they will hurry up or drop series on the spot so someone else can work on it, so you don't have to wait longer for it and read it as soon as possible. That is pretty ungrateful and inpatient of you.

So Rosenakahara next time you try to defend anyone, at least read what they actually posted, because Yikuph is doing exactly what Meursault said, while being totally blind to how entitled they were acting.

Except I did read the last posts, I just disagree that this was in any way pressuring, pressuring would be akin to constantly sending emails asking where the next chapter is instead of asking on a public forum what's going on with the series and then simply defending their position when they get accused of "pressuring" the translator, not everything is a personal attack against someone.

Yikuph also only resorted to language that could be seen as aggressive after they were accused of pressuring too which while not the right move it's understandable why they did so, secondly what they said is perfectly rational to assume that after 6 months of 0 updates that the person working on it had dropped it, there are several posts above that one asking what's going on and manga being dropped suddenly is more common than people would like so while they were mistaken in that assessment thinking it had been dropped asking for what they did wasn't worthy of this much ire.

Thirdly I really don't like how condescending this whole post is you're acting like I only defended what Yikuph was saying and Darui because I was uninformed, did you ever consider that just maybe I have a different opinion than you on what is considered "pressuring"?

When we ask for an update we mean some sort of post saying what's happening here, don't need any personal details life happens just something instead of dead silence hearsay recovered only from the discord

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 5:45PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"the discussion is turning into a manipulative dialogue of either:
1. Update the series, circumstances and real life be damned
2. Give up the series"

Literally nobody here is doing this, nor is anyone "fishing for people to back them up" unless you literally are drmario there's no reason to get so pissy about people simply asking about a series and then thinking about alternative ways to keep reading while drmario is busy, also you haven't seen Darui's work so no you can't say the quality would not be "satisfactory"

Rosenakahara
Date x Date discussion 11 Jul 06:07
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Can they just reboot Nanoha at this point? Vivid onwards is a mess and they spent years teasing us into VivioEin only to NTR Vivio, if you're going for a pairing fucking stick to it, I'd be fine with a reboot that moved us back to just before StrikerS

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Asuka is kind of a jerk tbh

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

See the problem with gag manga is if the gag wears thin (and it has super hard here) there are two choices, either you produce actual development or you keep trying at the gag even as people get more and more sick of it.
Regardless these two are not good for each other at all,Hishikawa needs someone who isn't a total jerk at times to her and actually gets her to cut her bullshit and express her love in a more proper way.

As they are even if the two got together it'd be very short lived.