Forum › Posts by Polioro

Polioro
Beloved L discussion 13 Dec 10:09
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think I need make more zoom in each chapter I read xD but it's sooo beautiful ;//;

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

You know I would respect the hell out of this series if they go the hardcore realistic depressing route. Like someones' bottled up emotions expload causing an incident that breaks up the group or they somehow keep this balancing act going until they graduate. Than they drift apart after several years. Than in the last chapter they get together for some school reunion and it reveals that they each found a different way to cope for their messed up love triangle. Like one found a decent guy and preoccupied herself with raising a family, another just kinda broke down and took to sleeping with every woman under the sun, and the last one buried her feelings in work.

I will pray so that nothing that crosses your mind ever happens.

Me too but I think I see something like that here... With 2 friends, maybe they share a pool? Aggg I don't remember TT

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'M DYING, PLS, HER EARS AJKSDFGAJKDSFJDSFDSBF *^* huehuehue
I know that I use soooo bad the spoiler tag with these but meh, it's, just, so cute *_* I loooooooooooooove so much this pag, sly, so much

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 9:19PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I like this second part, a nice and sugar end <3

Polioro
Que Rico! discussion 24 Nov 00:35
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Sounds like a weirdly pronounced way to say que succulènto (succulent)
Which is probs funnier if we knew the meme

Nah, it's more like "I'm horny" xD the meme it's from one episode in yu-gi-oh where one of the characters makes that face "e.e", this is the meme http://k45.kn3.net/taringa/6/0/B/0/8/6/daselreaper/534.jpg

Polioro
Que Rico! discussion 24 Nov 00:33
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Alternative Title: khe zukulento

Sorry, none spanish speaking person here..what does it mean?

It means more like "It makes me horny" xDDD it star because of one episode of Yu-gi-oh, where one of them makes a face like "e.e". Yo know, that face. It's that guy http://k45.kn3.net/taringa/6/0/B/0/8/6/daselreaper/534.jpg

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Humm I like it but I preffer better when the two of a couple do it. I don't like so much just one side... But the art is cute and the story it's funny xD (and I can see something funny of Nozoeli, my OTP <3)

Polioro
Que Rico! discussion 18 Nov 22:17
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That just ripped the biggest laugh of my life. Almost killed me! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But I suposse that only Spanish-speaking people (and possibly only Spanish) will be able to understand it. Somehow seems cruel to me. xD

So, yeah, I'm spanish, and see that tittle in the main page has surprised me greetely. I was almost surprised that none of the characters were Spanish (or, at least, none of the names named is...). So I feel honored that Nishi Uko and her reference.

Thank you very much. ^^

I don't think only the Spanish people understand that joke, quiero decir (hablo espaninglish because yes) es un meme, y la mayoría de memes que yo he visto estaban en latino xD es un buen meme, he de admitir, pero no quita que los memes sean universales :P especialmente ese xDDDD

Polioro
Que Rico! discussion 18 Nov 22:15
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA I CAN'T XDDDDDDDDD

Polioro
Magan&Danai discussion 11 Nov 21:12
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's funny read this last chapter when are 3AM in your country and you didn't make dinner because you didn't know what to make and, when you know, you was so tired to make it.
Naaaah, it's better see supergirl while you eat a hot-dog (am I weird for preffer make dinner at 3AM instead of go sleep whithout eat anything? I have friends who make what this last chapter say but I'm now confused before read it...)

Polioro
Oddman 11 discussion 01 Nov 20:10
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hmm... rereading all of the chapters again, I noticed that Setsu hasn't formally defeated Shiraishi yet. Shiraish's my favorite, so it kind of makes me hopeful for some kind of twist ending involving her...

I expect that too, I like her <3 I think she has some feels that she doesn't sample and I wanna know her more :<

Polioro
Green discussion 27 Oct 22:03
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I read this long time ago but I see it in the "Featured series" and I needed to read it again <3 why I like the aaaaaangst when it touch me so much TT

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think Dynasty Reader it's the only place where you can find a fight about [spoiler]crocs[/spoiler] in a die for excess of sugar doujinshi
[spoiler] I don't like them but I don't hate hem too. I think it's worst the author didn't give us the kiss scene T_T [/spoiler]
Holy shi*, this doesn't work like steam. Meh, doesn't matter...

If only there were instructions how to do it.

OHHHH I didn't know that :o thanks you ^^

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think Dynasty Reader it's the only place where you can find a fight about crocs in a die for excess of sugar doujinshi
I don't like them but I don't hate hem too. I think it's worst the author didn't give us the kiss scene T_T
Holy shi*, this doesn't work like steam. Meh, doesn't matter...

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 10:41PM by drpepperfan

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That last page, the one with the crocs, for some reason I got the feeling that they were kissing.

I definitely imagine that they were.

I think so too :)

I really liked this one :)

I liked how it started with Touko saying she has a secret - but it's not what you think - just that she saw the confession.
Then it turns out Yukina had THAT secret. Then at the end you find out Touko's heart had been keeping another secret - the same feelings of her own for Touko :)

We are four who think that way xD pls, she MUST be kissing ;^;

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Aich, the credit page *_* I want the Valentine's chap now ;_;

last edited at Oct 19, 2016 9:41PM

Polioro
Image Comments 16 Oct 23:39
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
Pulse%20halloween

Thanks @Alextasha for post the link here, beacuse I knew that I can buy Pulse for this xD I had already make the reserve <3 aich

Polioro
Sisters discussion 16 Oct 23:36
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't understand the voice lowering. Are they robot's? :3

It should be common knowledge that all lesbians are bluetooth compatible.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA are 5:35 AM in my country at this time and I laugh so hard xD I expect none of my roomates wake up for this

Polioro
15Y+ discussion 15 Oct 20:53
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

"Too lazy to boil water, i'll just eat the instant noodles dry."
Haha, new level of laziness achieved! :D

I can say that it's pretty normal if you are a lazzy person xDDD I don't want wake up the weekends beacuse I don't want cook and you need to wait at that water get boil and then the food asjdkfbasdjkbf so much time, you know.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I want moooore, it's so cute ;^;

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 10:13PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I like so much that phrase <3 http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mistress_maid_yuriyuri_manga#20
"There's sex, but love too"

Polioro
Bra Girl discussion 23 Sep 16:25
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Amazune Ryuta has excellent manga in Happy Negative Marriage and Kana to Kaoru.

Nana to Kaoru may just be one of the best Mangas I've read. I mean yeah, Bra Girl isn't bad either, but I think Nana to Kaoru may be his masterpiece.

I enter to coment just this xD I like see other people which good taste

Polioro
Image Comments 23 Sep 16:17
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
Pulse%20ep20%20cover

uahsdvbfhadsvbfdabsf so cute ;^;

Polioro
Image Comments 23 Sep 12:03
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014
Pulse%20ep17%20cover

OMg that just wonderfull to see *_*

last edited at Sep 23, 2016 12:04PM

Polioro
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'm Midori so hard xDDDDDDD I wish I could draw :'c (but yuri instead of yaoi)