Forum › Posts by Random Wanderer

Random Wanderer
Caploco discussion 05 Jan 20:45
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, it just ends right in the middle of the sex scene?

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

It seems like it's not so much that she doesn't care as it is that L'il sis has an indestructible innocence that's completely missed that her big sis want to have her for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

I think I need to re-read this all in one go- I was getting confused keeping track over who was who and who likes who.

Shima is big sis. She loves her little sister. Mai is little sister. She's utterly innocent and hasn't figured out that her sister wants to fuck her senseless. Yuu is Shima's friend. She has a crush on Shima that Shima has completely missed because she's obsessed with her little sis. Kozue is Yuu's little sister, and Mai's underclassman. She is majorly in love with Mai, and has confessed but been rejected, which didn't faze her in the slightest.

Mother is Shima and Mai's mom, who is a yuri mangaka who gets off on the thought of her daughters being in that kind of relationship.

Random Wanderer
Slow Start discussion 03 Jan 09:29
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I see that the triangle has been resolved by becoming a threesome. All limits removed, full speed ahead.

Also damn, Sensei, you have no shame at all.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 02 Jan 07:22
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Elpuogguuaawfkc-orig

Canon Bikki is totally the top in this relationship. ;)

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 31 Dec 20:51
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Elpuogguuaawfkc-orig

Is this supposed to be canon Hibiki with XDU alternate universe Hibiki?

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 28 Dec 14:42
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
70583109_p10

Negom's obsession with using MOB Sensei is actually turning me off of her art. :/

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 24 Dec 21:20
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Emd9vn6vaaeafna-orig

Demon-Santa is here to give all naughty girls their presents! ;)

Are their costumes a reference to something?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Not a fan of Mob Sensei. Why can't Negom go back to shipping actual precure characters?

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 21 Dec 12:04
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Ekzeo2fuuaasksi-orig

@BugDevil: Child Momo was stoic in Momo's subconscious. Actually she was fairly depressed.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 17 Dec 21:05
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
77289966_p0

Their manager uses some form of full-body makeup on them that somehow makes them look completely human. The fact that their manager is male, and the makeup really does cover their ENTIRE bodies, is somewhat disturbing.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 17 Dec 21:03
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
En-69062688_p7

Just have sex already.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 17 Dec 20:58
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
74219497_p0

Something something "I don't feel so good" something.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 17 Dec 20:55
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
74364357_p10

We don't get enough of this couple.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Dec 06:56
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Ektqawpuuaer8jq-orig

NIce. Keep the ShamiMomo coming.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Dec 06:52
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Tumblr_d20eddb947d276d726dd760a2896ba76_234a48d3_1280

The last few art updates have been sadly lacking in this pair, so I'm very happy to see this.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Dec 06:50
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Eila

Truest couple in the franchise.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

The only endgame I can envision for this series is transformed Utena sitting on a throne, surrounded by naked magical girls on leashes all fawning over her and calling her "mistress."

Basically, I'm totally onboard to see her turn them all into her mind-broken love-slaves. Azul is clearly well on her way there.

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 9:18PM

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 03 Dec 21:13
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Qswnanf

I fully support this development.

Also, stealth heart-pupils on Miku, nice.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 03 Dec 21:10
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
43294174_p0

Official DiAkko NSFW art... We are truly blessed.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Nyaa.si has raw chapters up to 8 available. 1-4 are in the form of volume 1 and looks like 5-8 will make up the second volume.

I realize this was a long time ago, but is there any chance that someone who has this can seed it?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I guess it won't be long before she's molested all of them. As expected of a succubus. :P

I am very irked by the way lamia thermoregulation is depicted in this setting. It just doesn't make any sort of sense that an organism's body is divided into homeothermic and poikilothermic halves, unless we're dealing with literal grafting of very different organisms onto each other... which opens up a whole can of worms on its own and obviously cannot be the case here.

It doesn't make any sense to have a human torso sticking out of an oversized snake tail either.

last edited at Dec 1, 2019 5:45PM

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 19 Nov 15:36
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Lwjsyot

@BugDevil: Shion is Shion in the anime and in most places I've seen. Liko is Liko becuase someone whined the last time I called her Riko. I'm not going to get into the L vs R debate with you.

For me a proper doujin is one that is well-made, has decent art that resembles the characters reasonably well, treats whatever its pairing is with respect, and doesn't include any males. It is entirely possible to have proper doujins of crack ships. Speaking of which, aside from the Yuko x Everyone suggestion I made, I consider all of those pairings to be ships that have at least some foundation within the series. Mikan and Yuko have already gone on things that could be viewed as dates with each other, there have been plenty of indications that Mikan could have a crush on Momo, and the Momo/Lillith dynamic is just ripe for all sorts of stuff.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 19 Nov 07:40
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Lwjsyot

Now we need some proper Machikado Mazoku doujins. A whole bunch of ShamiMomo, of course, as well as at least one each of MikanxMomo, MikanxYuko, and MomoxLillith. And at least one YukoxEverybody (Momo, Mikan, Lillith, Anri, Shion, Liko, Ryoko, Seiko, and a special appearance by Sakura).

Someone go pester any doujin artists you know to get on that. :P

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 19 Nov 07:26
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
77736195_p0

Ah, some DiAkko. We need lots more.

Random Wanderer
Image Comments 19 Nov 07:13
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016
Kisetsu_for_g