joined Sep 25, 2013

Bump

Can someone translate :( ?

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 04 Aug 08:27
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Not only K-dramas have cliffhangers xD Every season finale has cliffhanger....

True, but if you've watched a K-drama you'll know that every episode ends with a massive cliffhanger :P

I think this is k-drama/soap opera's thing. To create cliffhangers every episodes :P

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 04 Aug 08:08
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Not only K-dramas have cliffhangers xD Every season finale has cliffhanger....

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 03 Aug 02:02
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So I made series of posts :D

Check out infos about comic (available in English!) Poison of the Dead where Ratana is responsible for art :)

All posts here

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 02 Aug 15:06
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yeah I know what you mean, don't worry :D (I just needed a reason to force myself to make a post about that publication because I knew about it for a long time xD)

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 02 Aug 14:35
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Has the artist done anything else other than the drama one-shot where one can judge writing? one-shots are not exactly a good place tbh, and I did not think it was anything stellar.

Artist done MUCH more than just "the drama one-shot" ;) We could only translate that one because it wasn't licensed.

I think I will post in few days info about one publication where you guys will see that Ratana can also draw ugly characters if you want it so badly :P

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 02 Aug 00:38
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ANYWAYS where's da HOT YURI stuf?? well i can accept only kissing too.. >~<

Just wait for it ^///^ Even when Ratana draw kisses they are super hot ^///^

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 01 Aug 17:21
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Uh where do I go to read "Hot love with senior" the manga

Hahahah maybe Ratana will draw one-shot with this title :D

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 5:22PM

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 01 Aug 17:07
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

twizbuck I remember "I'm flat" fragment and I asked Ratana last time "Tell me, WHERE she is flat? I think only on her back" cuz... God xD in 8th/9th chapter, also on this picture and also in future 15 swimsuits!!! she doesn't look flat from front xD

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 5:07PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So as always Seol-A

borrowed cap from No-Rae

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

HypocriticalLiar
About Bass they said in some first episodes of s6 that Maura gave him to ZOO -_- But I agree, I missed more Jo Friday than him...

and my fav scene:

LOOK AT MAURA - LOOK AT HER EYEBROW

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

JESUS CHRIST AND NORAE'S HAND IS SO CLOSE TO SEOLA'S SKIRT. EASY ACCESSIBILITY ><

We don't see her other hand... just saying...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OHMYGOD. DID ANYONE WATCH THE NEW EPISODE OF RIZZOLI AND ISLES.

Jane's apartment burnt down?? I wonder where she's going to sleep now.....

OF COURSE I WATCHED!!

We all know where she will sleep now :3

btw. I really love this comment on Tumblr:

"Bass, Susie, Jo Friday….
Every ‘character’ we say we love disappears or gets murdered.
You know what, Nash? WE FUCKING LOVE FRANKIE."

(souce)

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 28 Jul 15:36
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And I'm still waiting for text after QC for ch 7 T_T it's ready, but Coco can't currently send me it T_T

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Eye know; you nailed it.

as same as you xD

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

About aaaakrn art. I like poses, I like colors, I like the light and sparks/blings but... these eyes and nails kinda scares me ;_;

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

People please... T-T

need translation T-T

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

the hell was that xD

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 16 Jul 16:23
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Q&A with Ratana - second part

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 1:31AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You have tons of fans on Citrus Saburo Uta Discussion Group (a fb group with many yuri manga/manhwa readers) on facebook too and they have posted their disappointment comments and also blaming those people who spread your translation to the public. [Alextasha is also in the group :3]

Shhhh! People are watching...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Doonge

No matter how you do it, as soon as you share your translation over the internet it will leak elsewhere.
That is how internet works, and it has very strong upsides.

I understand you want it to bend a little under your rules and your wishes (however respectful and nice they may be) for you to contribute your valuable time, but there's no compromizing the internet.

For me, the overtooning thing is an alternative way of reading webcomics that has its upsides and downsides, and not an exclusive way. I did not want to force my views onto you, and invested some of my time to allow you doing what you want on Lezhin, but I am a little sad to see how things turn out.

It was predictable. And ultimately you spoiled the energy of those who were more than willing to listen to you and throw money at Lezhin, your best followers. You led them nowhere.

Now, I still respect you because you are a translator and somebody who tries things. I am not somebody who think there will always be somebody to pick up the torch, for I have seen exceptions. But I think you should focus more on the good people, and less on the rest.
If you think it's a good thing to be able to read through overlays, why wouldn't there be other people who think like you and will use it? Of course some others won't, you can't bend the internet.

*shyly raising hand* I agree with Doonge

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I think you can add a music videos segment too. There was a good one I saw recommended by someone on some thread I can't remember. It's "Girls like girls" by Hailey something. It's pretty good.

Edit: Ah, it's Hayley Kiyoko.

I'm totally gonna do that when I decide to do stuff for the list.

If that's the case then add Supercell - Perfect Day as well. As far as I remember the MV was yuri-ish.

^ I think Satsuki is thinking about "real life" music videos instead of AMV/MMV/MEPs etc. ;)

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love also has some yuri vibes in it

HER LOVER - Ally & Stevie 100% lesbian MV

and if we are talking about Ally Hills she has 2 great songs :D

How To Know If A Girl Is A Lesbian

COMING OUT - THE OFFICIAL SONG

Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar

Rosenstolz - Liebe ist alles

Kasia Stankiewicz - Schyłek Lata

Will add more later, now I'm going to sleep xD

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 6:08PM

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 15 Jul 04:25
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Oh and I forgot to post a link here xD More info about special chapter - Secret Scene

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

andiedraws

I'm so not ready. T_T

For me this one sentence is enough :)

I remember when I really wanted to draw some yuri/shoujo ai stuff and post on DA but I always had this barrier becauce some of my friends had access to it and it would be complicated to explain if they would ask me about it. So I did the same as you. Drew sth that for most people will not mean anything but people wearing yuri goggles will see more for sure.

But... when I had an idea for amazing comic - yuri comic - that I HAD TO draw I just needed to do it and... posted on DA.

But it wasn't right away ;) It took me some time to get a courage to do this so I feel you.

Always think about yourself first. You need to feel comfortable with things you are doing :) wish you luck!

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 3:55AM

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 15 Jul 03:39
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

KcaT:

1- is "anonymous" applying for an editing gig ? Lol

Nah, lawl.

Just noticed a few, so thought, oh what the hey. There aren't too many chapters right now anyway.

If one can prove to be useful or contributive in some way, why not?

Tbh it really helped us, because we heard many times that our translation has mistakes, "it's Engrish" but no-one show us directly WHERE are these mistakes =_= Coco said she will now re-read translations for 3 times before send me to edit and also in final QC.

we won't correct these pages, because I think it's pointless because Ratana's Eng volume will have much better translation :>

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 12:37PM