Forum › Posts by And They Were Roommates

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Capitalism: The Comic
girl this so sad lol,
the whole point of the comic is them leaving their stressful lives in the city to go live in paradise, if they go back to the city with their tails between their legs it defeats the whole purpose of the comic.
Like others have said it's good they have family they can rely on though not many people have that, especially queer people.
I think they will stick it out though I'm hopeful
I can definitely see this comic turning into like Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko or some other iyashikei story like that, where they spend the rest of their lives there happy and peaceful.

And They Were Roommates
Roommates discussion 27 Apr 20:17
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

I'm here

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Yeah I don't know about this one, like I get it's a one shot but it still felt super rushed. That girl should've just minded her business and let things happen on their own. That kiss at the end felt...performative, it felt like that thing that some straight women do where they kiss another woman in front their boyfriends and other men for the shock factor, it didn't feel genuine. But who knows maybe she did develop feelings for her and all this needs it's a part 2. Also did anybody else get like a Nana vibe from this? I'm sorry I know I've said this before about other stories, but all roads always lead me there lol.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023

Alright so since all my comments got deleted here it goes again. This is super cute, it's great to see stories like these featuring older protagonist; which is quite rare. The relationship between the grandma and the granddaughter is adorable, love to see it. And those three ladies at the end were absolutely adorable as well.

And They Were Roommates
E3fwhq4xeagjxjd
joined Apr 17, 2023
Omychan2-1645583962717184000-img1

It's never bad seeing more Lumity content on here now that the show is over I'm gonna miss them