Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

joined Mar 23, 2022

dammmmn this deserves to be a series!! I want to see more of this character with this kind of story.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

"You're not a life raft to me you're the Island that I want to swim to" if they are not in this situation, I would think that this is such a smooth and poetic line from her.T-T. I just hope these two will find their ways to be together despite of their many goddamn hurdles.Like please author make them a pair and let my ship sail.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

"From now on, I don't want to worry about the fact that you're nineteen" when she said that I was like Holyyy yesssss gurl!!!! and then here comes the feels.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I love how the author is showing us this pov of mitsuki, another side of one of the main character that we do not know.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'll bet her old friend will show later in the story and will
be part to our two love bird's relationship development. I'm calling it.

joined Mar 23, 2022

when everyone sees mitsuki as a smooth player except she herself.XD
Looking forward for their good heart to heart talk next chapter, I bet she will gossip and ask about mitsuki's current love life status.XD

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

when a wholesome slice of life manga manage to have seggss scene first before citrus manga.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I'll say this again I really didn't expect I'll see these lovely and wholesome characters to do some tongue battle and tongue action in the future especially with a bang.TvT. lets be honest we still need 20+ chapters of them gay panicking, and internal gay panicking for hino san, after they reminiscing their seggsy time.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

we better have side stories or atleast extra of the side characters and the progress of their relationship.*-* please author pleaseeeee

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

as much as I'm happy they finally did it but I'm freaking sad when I saw the "end" word like no no no no why have to stop when we already on the good/them dating part.T-T. it kinda felt rush as well. I hope we can have sometimes a story where couple get together and the story will take long so that we can enjoy them being together longer , like the story of "anemone is on heat" daym most of the stories has to stop or end when they are already together or dating like this one. Anyways I enjoy the story while it last.I'm so happy they still managed to do it and the author didn't robbed as with them not doing it.TvT. Thank you so much author blessed you!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Xiaoen be like fuck age,gender and her circumstances ima gonna yolo while the iron is still hot

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

OHHH MYY GAADDDD SOMEBODYY HOLD ME IM SHAYKIINNNN!!!!!AHHHHHH YESSS GURLLL!!!GRAB AND KISS YOAR BAE LIKE THAT!

last edited at May 3, 2023 8:33AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn these kids are having a confession meanwhile here is my 26 years old single ass. remind me again how old are they?? damn kid bro is about to experience his first heart break.lol

Sleepyhead
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 21:42
joined Mar 23, 2022

damn I wonder if it's just me but the whole "she forgot everyone" part was kind la happened in super fast phased like it could have or more so "should" have been take with minimum 2-3 chapters more. So yeah it's kinda rushed for me T-T. it's a shame because I like the idea that she forgot but still remembered them especially aria in the end but just happened in summarized version and compressed in one chapter. Either way I will still love this series and enjoyed the ride until the end. I'll miss this one. I hope the author will still make extra chapters like please dear author I'm begging you. I need to see more aria with her longer hair.T-T.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

help, I'm trying to create an account to bilibili to support the author can someone tell me up to what number the Philippines country is??I've been trying it one by one but I keep getting lost in counting when I go back.T-T.

Look for the text 菲律宾.

omg thank you it works!! I just wonder of I can use credit card as payment method??I can't see the credit card option.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

help, I'm trying to create an account to bilibili to support the author can someone tell me up to what number the Philippines country is??I've been trying it one by one but I keep getting lost in counting when I go back.T-T.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

wait I need confirmation, she kissed her while sleeping right???rightttt????

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

That is one of a good heart to heart talk with a touch bluntly words between 2 good friends. I like how she is pointing the least most obvious concern between the relationship of the two but at the same time making a very good point.(Age+Gender issue < no permanent address issue)
also Xiaoen finally getting through from being "denial of excuse of an age to just casually going with the fling flow" happy now cry later lol. I get where her friend is coming from, you know when the young lad fell first but the adult fell harder", yup it will hurt the most when you fall harder XD.
I just hope her friend will find a new love in this series.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

That is one of a good heart to heart talk with a touch bluntly words between 2 good friends. I like how she is pointing the least most obvious concern between the relationship of the two but at the same time making a very good point.(Age+Gender issue < no permanent address issue)
also Xiaoen finally getting through from being "denial of excuse of an age to just casually going with the fling flow" happy now cry later lol. I get where her friend is coming from, you know when the young lad fell first but the adult fell harder", yup it will hurt the most when you fall harder XD.
I just hope her friend will find a new love in this series.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I really love the chemistry and dynamic of these two sweet souls. You know how the way they flirt so casually and coquettishly with each other.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

someone undenial just got a wet dream.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

danmn pechieeee what a timing to interrupt two souls flirting of all freakinggg time!! also yesssss atleast she is kinda open and letting our little gal to wooo her.*v*.
really love that butt grab foot lock.*v*

Sleepyhead
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Mar 09:34
joined Mar 23, 2022

it will be okay, I believe in ichika.It.will.be.okay. T-T.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

wait what? I already finished this story, and damn correct me if I wrong but,looks like kei ntr'ed nico and knocked up michiru while dating with him??what the crap, I dropped my jaw when kei mentioned he got michiru pregnant after doing it a fucking "COUPLE OF TIMES" yup it's not just a one night stand but A.FUCKING.COUPLE.OF.TIMES.*sigh*
sometimes I really tink maya is too good for michiru like the immature girl doesn't even deserve her a bit.
T-T. I so feel her pain for getting used of being abandoned.

joined Mar 23, 2022

niceeeee looks like this arc of time travel will reveal the said "promise" elsa is talking about when they're kids I got a feeling this time travel will lead and result to that promise, hopefully they will reveal it on this arc.*v*. also I like how the story is starting to show now the male targets, starting with the prince, though I don't mind if the author decided not to focus and show the male targets.XD.I have no complains either way.<3