Forum › Posts by JGChaves

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Okay so no one in the story finds it super weird that a random 26 year old woman is lurking around a group of 16 year old girls on camp. The plot is just nonsensical

She is not "lurking around". She was invited by one of them.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Meta Twist! We were all waiting to see how would Chikane screw-up this time, but it was actually Himeko all along!

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

For a moment there I thought Nanasawa was going to comment on how Seto was acting like her older self. Am I the only one who thought our MC is rubbing off on senpai?

joined Jun 3, 2020

I have to point out this is canon. Not the doujin itself, but the title. Yoko Hikasa (Maria's VA) confirmed in a interview that Maria is interested in Tsubasa and is annoyed that the latter won't touch her.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

I was about to to provide a link to the Refuge in Audacity page in Tv Tropes, but then I realized that would be silly. Refuge in Audacity is for shy people and introverts. The MC knows what being bold truly is about.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

This is soooo going to end up with a foursome.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

"STILL" loves? I would like to know why you think she ever did. This entire plot started because Senpai never reciprocated her feelings, even several years in the future.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

How often does the author post cause this is pretty fast, not that I'm complaining just surprise they upload very quickly

Once every two weeks

joined Jun 3, 2020

I’m disappointed. As a LN reader, I was really looking forward for this chapter. But they didn’t adapt the best scene! You guys think Momo was just holding the manga in place in Page 4? Well, the manga may give you this impression, but as LN readers know, she was supposed to be whipping it around over and over, like what Hulk did with Loki.

Man, when I read this chapter in the LN, my first thought is that I needed to see it, not just read it. But the manga didn’t deliver it. I can only hope the anime will do better.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Wait, is the author planning to bring this manga to the same route as Two and Two?

joined Jun 3, 2020

About the setting, there is actually one chapter later in the Web Novel where Rei herself acknowledges that the world she is living in right now is anachronistic. More specifically, there is a beach episode where everyone is using modern swinsuits. Rei notes in her internal monologue that this was an event in the game, and it really doesn't make any sense given the setting. But nobody wants to see period-appropriate beach clothes, so the devs put in the anachronic swinsuits instead. Not that she is complaining.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

"Nice"? That's all you have to say? She is nothing less than gorgeous! Hot damn, there was no physical contact between two people this time, yet this chapter is managed to be hotter than anything we've got before. That's how sexy Senpai is.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

For everyone who is calling BS on Nanase having made her feelings clear: she did so in the very first chapter!
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jyoshikou_dakara_safe_ch01#13

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

I guess the story is building up this way to spice things up but I can’t help getting annoying by the mc, she’s getting in the way of her past self?? cucking herself instead of helping to get together with the senpai. If her future self gets together with the senpai and one day she just gets back to the future it would have been all for nothing.

We've already talked about this in this forum. This argument is based on the idea that she will get back to the future, but she has no reason to believe that will happen. There is no Time Machine involved here, she just went to the past one day after hitting her head. As far as she knows, she is stuck in the past forever. And in that case, NOT trying to get together with Senpai as she is now means giving up her last chance to be with her.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

The girl went from a sweet, shy and dazzling stundent to be a creepy, weird molester woman. What went wrong.

Sweet, shy and dazzling? You are talking about the girl who was daydreaming of molesting her senpai, Ero-RPG style, right in front of her.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

I think the "quota" argument has some merit. After all, every chapter has exactly one Ecchi scene in it. Not sure if it's the author own idea or if it came from the editor, but it does seem that someone made a rule about not writing a chapter without any fanservice in it.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Can anyone send me a link for the raw chapters?

https://yanmaga.jp/comics/%E5%B9%B4%E4%B8%8B%E3%81%AE%E5%85%88%E8%BC%A9

You can read the raws for chapters 8 and 9 for free, but if you want chapter 10, you will have to either pay for it or wait a couple of weeks (at which point 8 will stop being free).

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Everyone is commenting that she should help her past self get together with Senpai, but you are forgetting something important: You guys are basing yourself on the idea that she will still come back to the future. But how is she going to do that? She has no idea how she time-traveled in first place, and no idea how to get back. As far as she knows, she is stuck in the past forever.

So really, for her it's her last chance to get together with her Senpai. If she helped her past self, she would be dooming herself to spend a second life watching the girl she loves getting together with another person. I find it very easy to understadn why she wouldn't do that.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Is this completed or still being written?

Still being written. Chapter 10 will be released online in a few days.

joined Jun 3, 2020

So, everyone here is discussing Akari's Yandere Split-Personality, but did you notice that curious sentence that came out of her mouth? "Unlike that time in the train, I don't need to go back in time here".

Yeah, this girl is basically what Natsuki Subaru would be if he actually was OP. Except we are following Emilia's point-of-view.

joined Jun 3, 2020

Fun fact: In a interview around the end of Go, Ryukishi07 explained a lot of things about the new anime. One of the things he said was "it was planned from the start that Satoko's breasts would grow".

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

I've seen some comments about wandering about the fast pacing and well...
Kannazuki no Miko only had two volumes, Kyoushirou to Towa no Sora had three, and Amnesian had four. Kaishaku simply doesn't seem interested in writing a long series.

last edited at Jun 25, 2021 8:45PM

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: With how long it took for us to receive this chapter, it seems that the scanlation team isn't willing to pay for the latest raws. So, this is now a monthly manga for us too.

JGChaves
joined Jun 3, 2020

Nanase in the last page was like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaGJQJigXBs

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 8:53PM

joined Jun 3, 2020

Yay! This finally got here. Been following this in Danbooru. Also, I think this might still get updated?

EDIT: Yeah this doesn't part 2 where Yuu visits again for round 2.

Excuse me, does this part 2 include Lahzu and Mia?