Forum › Posts by LostGamble

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yukari said she met the 2nd wife for the first time at the funeral but that may not be the case for 2nd wife who may have known about Yukari from the dead husband.

Or...
Second wife met Yukari first, then got together with the ex husband first in order to gain Yukari's time and sympathy after his "accident" and to also live comfortably with her using the inheritance from him. Just as planned.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Woah that was a twist. At first I thought it was arisa but it was actually arisa, dang

Same.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm relieved to see that the teacher and Tsubaki have been at it for a while. I kinda thought it was recent and that the teacher just hooked up with her to get info on Nekozaki or something.

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 12:16AM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Guys, I think the site is broken for me....I'm only seeing 4 pages. Surely that's not the end so something is definitely wrong here....

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

AN UNEXPECTED BUT VERY WELCOMED GIFT

RIIIIGHT?!

Wasn't expecting for the voice actress lady to have that kind of personality either lol.

"Girl you like has a girlfriend? So? Just go for it!" lmao

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 1:04PM

LostGamble
Rough Maker discussion 21 Nov 12:55
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This was pretty good. I was never on the Sayaka x Yuu ship but I could actually see this happening.

I love the concept and the pairing, but without any better explanation as to how this actually happened and what Touko's role in their lives is, it's a little too out of nowhere.

Based on what they've said, I assume Yuu and Touko went out, broke up, but still stayed friendly enough to be able to call and see each other, which I think fits Yuu's personality.

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 12:59PM

LostGamble
Weird Love discussion 06 Nov 11:09
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Stalking your Stalker. Nice move.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That poor spider was just saying hi...

LostGamble
Mirage discussion 02 Nov 00:31
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

A happy end in a story with an aaaaangst tag? 404 error

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

ominously whispers "You didn't get a bad feeling from her?"
thinks "oh. Is she secretly a serial predator? The boss' mistress? A Zeon sympathizer? A klepto?"
"I hear she's a germaphobe."
"..."

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Be hilarious if the wrapping was actually plastic and she just tongued through it with sheer thirst and lied her way out of it later.

That's what I was expecting so this instead was a pleasant surprise.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I dunno, Mahiro might just be pushing her buttons to force her into taking action with Kaori...

Agreed. Considering how blunt she's been during their conversation, she's probably just getting Kayo to reaffirm her own feelings or something. Mahiro might actually have a crush on her but I think she's a better person than that. I could be wrong cause I'd just prefer the drama didn't head that way though.

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 12:53PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That's... familiar...

Oh wow. Thanks for that. I haven't read that one before.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

i wonder who could have hurt the people that hurt her? who could it beeeee?

I think we all know. It's no mystery....

....it's clearly the friend of the girl who bumped into her. She did it so she has some spicy news to gossip about.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This is turning into one of my favorites.....and I don't know why....

....send help.....

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Liked it, but I hate when “virginity” for women is based on whether or not you’ve had sex with a man.

Yeah, I was thinking I just misunderstood the first time virginity got mentioned early on but when the girl mentioned how she was still a virgin even after sleeping with the other girl I was like "damn..."

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 16:09
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Tsubaki...Savage Genius.
No wonder her sister is so moody all time. She just can't compare.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Raped by a girl. Hates girls. Still sleeps with a girl. Huh.

That's not uncommon with real rape victims isn't it? I'm sure they're not going down some dark serious route though so that's probably not what's happening here. This is more like random sex with girl makes her love girls again or she realizes that she really didn't get raped or whatever. Idk. What goes through Kurogane Ken's mind is a mystery.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm sorry, but with those glasses and large ears, sensei looks like a human Dumbo. And she is so charming without them...

Idk....she'd look pretty weird without ears imho.

LostGamble
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Woah, is this really back?! I hope this isn't like a final chapter just to conclude where it abruptly left off last time. Please let there be more.

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 04:07
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yatsude, the yuri detective.

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

I'd be amazed if she got it exactly, but it still seems like she figured them out pretty well. She even noticed the distance between them. It's also funny cause what prevents her from thinking they're a couple is also one of the reasons that keep Kei from thinking about things too deeply in the first place: Yokoe's idiocy (purposeful or not).

Hmm no I still think she's way off like in volume 1 extra 2 page 3 she went off in some tangent. Also those background characters in volume 1 extra 1 know exactly whats going on in the last page, more than the girl who hangs out with them?

Just reread v1 extra 2 since I forgot about it, but looks like she'd already started suspecting they had a "different" kind of friendship even then, so she was pretty accurate. And as for extra 1, I don't know what you mean by how the bg characters "know exactly what's going on" when they're thoughts are just "the idiot couple is at it again". Do you mean they got the "idiot couple" right? Yeah, they're both idiots but they're definitely not a "couple". That's the issue. Unless I'm talking about the wrong extra here(?).

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 01:28
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yatsude, the yuri detective.

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

I'd be amazed if she got it exactly, but it still seems like she figured them out pretty well. She even noticed the distance between them. It's also funny cause what prevents her from thinking they're a couple is also one of the reasons that keep Kei from thinking about things too deeply in the first place: Yokoe's idiocy (purposeful or not).

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 15:53
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

aside from looks, introspective Yokoe vs normal Yokoe don't seem similar in the slightest

I wonder how the author plans to execute the serious aspects of the plot like hiiragi and hinase's strained relationship, kei and Yokoe's love drama, and Kaname and Yatsude's past, whatever it is

plot progress hype

I think Yokoe's personality is going to be a big plot progression point, because I think that the super-aho Yokoe we see most often is mostly a facade. She is, of course, by and large, an idiot (2 hours looking for a remote? You dork...), but she's a lot sharper than she lets on. We see snippets of it here and there--such as aceing a science exam collaterally, or being far less silly in flashbacks, or her introspective bedroom chapter. But from what we've seen so far, Yokoe changed a lot from the crucial "it's just a joke." Even Kei notices how, in the chapter early on about cutting her hair, Yokoe has somehow become "like this." It's Yokoe's defense mechanism for keeping the status quo, because if her love and everything else is all "just a joke," then she never has to confront the possibility of Kei's serious answer. Yatsude, too, in this latest chapter comments on the peculiar distance she has felt between the two of them; a distance that Yokoe is maintaining on purpose.

I can't wait to see Kei's side of all of this.

I think in chapter 14, it shows how Kei too, even way back, already started maintaining a sort of distance. They're both pretty much scared of going there.

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 01:05
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

The comments section usially enhances the reading experience not diminish it...i don't think anyone has been thirsting over a character but anyway I wonder why the nurse is so disinterested in Hiiragi? Also why does Hiiragi actually like her so much?

Maybe the nurse just finds her annoying. I mean, she's kinda creepy around the nurse. She's practically stalking her too. Seriously though, she's either just naturally disinterested in everyone or she's trying to keep proper distance from the student hitting on her. As for why Hiiragi likes her, idk, maybe she got mommy issues or she's just like her twin and is obsessed with someone who openly wants to be rid of her.

LostGamble
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 13:23
Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Im surprised a moody introverted sour bitch like Hiiragi is popular in school

only in anime/manga

I think it was mentioned in early chapters that she was considered the prince of her school cause she's smart, pretty and aloof.

Also, how smart is Tsubaki that gave her top of the class sister such a complex? It'd be hilarious if the sister is actually better at everything but with how much a siscon Tsubaki is, puts in a crazy amount of effort in an attempt to catch up to her and accidentally ends up ahead of her sister every time.

Still can't wait for Utsugi to stumble on the sister talking shit to Tsubaki and actually get mad at her though. Here's hoping.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 1:24PM