Forum › Posts by SuperText

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Karin is 14... the exact same age as Kyoko, in fact Kyoko might be younger than Karin depending on when their birthday dates fall

Well, she is a kid compared to Kyouko, at least in terms of avoiding falling in pitfalls after witnessing Ui do it.

it's actually kind of a problem because Oriko and Kirika are way too close to action to not get involved in anything

I assume the approval of their original creator is needed for them to appear in stories? They could have had a prominent role in Another Story, for one. Or perhaps, an event where they conveniently end up killed off (possibly showing Moemura's budding ruthlessness) would have solved the problem better than just having them Unlimited.
I guess I could also see a scenario where they hold the fort against invading forces in Mitakihara while the Quintet deals with stuff in Kamihama... But still, an explanation for their absence, even handwaved, would be better than nothing.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

You know, seeing Kyouko interact with kids (how old is Karin again?) has made me wonder... Where on Earth is Yuma at this juncture? I read hers and Oriko's MSS but from what I recall those didn't exactly clear things up.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 6:46PM

SuperText
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Not enough of this ship around these parts.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Twins? Seems a bit contrived gratuitous.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Have you submitted an upload request? I'm interested in seeing it translated too.

From what I understand that function is not for requesting translations...
Still, it can't hurt to make people aware of good fanworks out there.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Here's another doujin that seems like it could deserve a translation. To be fair it appears to be set in Mitakihara, but since it features a PMKM character... That may one day get a banner in MagiReco...

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 3:00AM

SuperText
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Not sure I care for this version of Yuuka's origin. At the very least, she should be older than Aya and Nitori.

SuperText
Image Comments 14 Jul 12:38
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019
Ecacnukumaeewcf-orig

^I don't know. The idea of Nanaka and Konoha fighting for Hazuki's affection seems kind of entertaining. There would be more explosions than the average love triangle, at least.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

You have to save up for the girls you want the most, it's impossible to get everyone as F2P (unless you have godly luck)

It's advisable to roll only when you can reach pity. It's a hassle, but luck can only get you so far. And the rate up might not be a lie, but 60% is not all that impressive anyway.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

During the current event she acts so unconcerned about about the sentences that she passes out. A monster like (whom seems no different than Kyubey) her without emotions should not be passing judgement on humans. It should be reserved for people.

I assume you haven't finished the event story yet? That cold impartiality was deliberately programmed by Touka and Nemu as part of a convoluted attempt to find redemption through suicide by proxy. Sakura herself didn't want to kill them and was actually conflicted, but being a magical A.I. (much like Ai) she could only carry out her duty.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

And to be clear, a Soul Gem isn't an additional vital point, it is the only vital point a meguca has, as long as their soul Gem is not damaged, a meguca can survive virtually anything

Which is why I'm a bit confused by Nemu's and Alina's life-shortening magic. What happens to the Soul Gems when they expend all their life force? Do they shatter on their own?

SuperText
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Where is that from by the way? Not as familiar with Madoka series manga.

It's from the midquel Wraith Arc, set between OG series and Rebellion.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Yes, but can you execute the cursed ritual to summon Ultimate Momoko?

...Three times at midnight during a Mirror match, was it?
Long live the Wings of Chargius.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

I present to everyone, Super Tart

Now that's a unit worth saving for.
She can't compete with Ultimate Momoko though.

SuperText
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

The Magius did nothing wro-
Ok, maybe something wrong. Nobody's perfect...

SuperText
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Who needs incidents when everyone is already so trigger happy?

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

only megucas have sprites

And not even all of them. I'd like to see what Yusa Yumeno actually looks like. Scratch that, I'd like to see her as a playable unit.

SuperText
Image Comments 09 Jun 02:27
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019
Epre369vuaacp-b-orig

Well, aren't they precious.

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 2:32AM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

it seem like the only other accounts with the name "Veya" are my own abandoned reroll accounts

So that's the reason for all those various clearly abandoned accounts with the same names. Funnily enough, I didn't think to reroll myself, given the free 4★ granted to all new players. In hindsight, I could've rerolled anyway to get an extra rare.

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 1:51PM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

While we're on the subject...
Name: Kite★
ID: YaQJy2KB

The star is there mostly because there would be a few homonyms otherwise. Not sure how long I'll keep it though.

SuperText
Image Comments 02 Jun 06:14
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019
Eyju_ciumaig4rk-orig

^Along with something of the Azalea Trio.

SuperText
Image Comments 02 Jun 03:28
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019
72251558_p0

And Nemu sees everything through the Uwasa.

SuperText
Image Comments 30 May 03:33
Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019
Dzm7d_kvaaiqloj-orig

It complements AliKari and IroYachi nicely.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

You clearly didn't see Homura's episode story.

If you mean Coolmura's episode, nope. I didn't manage to roll her (no thanks to Mito and Mifuyu).

Edit: By MR Homura I was referring to the one with the glasses that saw Ui, in case it wasn't clear. With all these timelines it's easy to get the various Homuras mixed up while talking about them.

last edited at May 27, 2020 6:40PM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

I didn't say she isn't real. I said she's different character. And they both had the same tragedy, but she made different choice than OG Homura given the same circumstances, making her different character.

Keep in mind that being in Kamihama makes girls react differently to the same situations, thanks to the Doppel insurance. You didn't see anyone have a Mami-type freakout after Mitama's explanation.
If anything, the writers had to crank up the Magius' nastiness to justify why so many girls oppose them.
Also, MR Homura is still a very early version of Megane Homura, somewhat naive and not yet jaded, searching for a way to save everyone and not resigned to only save Madoka. Sure, she might not become the Coolmura we all know and love, but as far as she is concerned, that's probably for the best.

last edited at May 27, 2020 9:24AM