Forum › Posts by BeanBeanKingdom

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Really cute ending. I hope the volume release will have an extra that throws a bone to Rio X the other girl at the bakery.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I feel like if you reread the series with this the new information and insight into her mind, you wouldn't actually find anything new.

Yuzu made the meme Arthur fist a couple times so it was always obvious she wasn't entirely oblivious.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The biggest twist isn't that Yuzu has always been in love with Minami but that she's capable of internal thought at all.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

What are the chances Umika had a revelation regarding the coordinates as finding not a contact point but a piece or pieces of something?

If you want to know the answer, you got that right. She finds another stone for the crystal radio.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Ugh...

Well, as of the time when chapter 30 was released:

• The next chapter is schedule to come next month (Nov 17, 2023).
  • It doesn't have any indication on the "next issue" page that it'll be the last chapter.
  • Sensei also haven't said anything about it ending in the next issue or not.

I guess we'll see what's coming together...

If this means there are two more chapters rather than one, they'll either both be pretty short or this final volume will be longer than the others.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Msmc3lm

The animation studio has done a great job with the adaptation so far.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Perfection.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

People seriously arguing whether there's anything romantic going on when Aya once again calls Mitsuki her crush.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yay! Bonus episode!

I could be wrong, but this is the first time the word "love" has been used in the manga.

Aya's camera was in all four of the volume extras and she herself mentions wanting to take a lovers' shot with Mitsuki in the first one.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I've followed this series for a long time, own the volumes and watched the OVA and to be honest I think the writing has always been pretty surface-level and wishy-washy. Yamada and Kase's relationship has always been rooted in insecurity and lack of communication, with drama being created out of harmless internal and external factors being inflated due to those issues until it usually just kinda peters out and things appear to move forward but mostly reset back to square one with neither truly acknowledging there was something wrong with their mindsets that led to said drama. It was more natural during their high school days since they were younger, hadn't got together yet or had only just started dating, but now that they're adults and being faced with more important life choices, it feels tiring and toxic. I decided to stop being frustrated about it when Kase threw her bag at the princely guy who was giving Yamada recommendations for her university work and got away with barely a slap on the wrist. This current situation with the race and potentially jeopardizing the move is just as bad. It's been like this for too long and too consistently for me to believe the author is building up to any sort of serious re-examination of their relationship. She doesn't see anything Kase does as harmful or Yamada's tolerance of it unhealthy, they're just cute little squabbles that end in nothing.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I don't think you should be so wary. Maybe the author will drag the story further than intended due to its breakout popularity, but I feel the direction is clear with stuff like this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_moonlight_magazine_spring_edition#5 and multiple characters romantically shipping the protagonists. And it's mostly the twitter release format making it feel dragged out, when you read it in collected volume form the pacing (relative to page count) is considerably faster than regularly serialized manga.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Monnwi1-1697783155871162650-img1

^ The meaning is pretty clear when you correlate the lyrics and the animation. For reference: https://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/global/lyrics/eve/kororon/english/

Pink girl lives an empty life at the start rife with anxiety towards the "wolves and tigers" i.e. the people and aspects of society that put you down, which she sees as those sparkling monsters. She gets inspired when she sees blue girl refusing to keep her head down and does something outrageous ("listen to the noise of your heart") to help her. They bond and she finds solace until she becomes anxious again and leaves, but blue chases her down and assures her they'll be alright.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Monnwi1-1697783155871162650-img1

Source is this masterpiece, watch it if you haven't: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw96jPDtoDQ

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Really hope it doesn't end in two chapters at the close of the current volume. There's a lot it can do from now on.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yuri featuring Tanabata and time travel is my jam.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Every chapter we stray further from God's light, and that's great.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Himari and Yori's Arc: 15 chapters.

Shiho's Arc: 29 chapters.

"Subplot".

Don't be unfair, Himari and Yori's arc continued to develop. Yori got jealous of Himari becoming Laureley's manager, they talked it out, had their first kiss and slept together, they would've even probably done the deed had Himari not fallen asleep. Faster development as a 'side' couple than some main couple get in their manga.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Miorine being more charismatic and likeable in a few pages of fanwork than in the entirety of canon.

She had a few very charismatic moments, episode 7 when she makes the proposal for Gund-Arm and episode 24 when she announces the dissolution of the Benerit Group come to mind.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Nizisousakudayo-1673656646453587970-img1

There's a pic of Suletta and Miorine's wedding drawn by one of the animators in the artbook that just came out, I hope it gets posted here if it gets scanned.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
F0v5xfeagaignyb

@GestalRoyale Looks like only the pieces that directly call to the epilogue scene have been tagged as spoilers.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Ataririri-1670397136838733824-img1

Imagine the smell.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Jjjokerrr233-1678046468077391872-img1

^
True, it forms the backbone of most major developments in the story.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^^
Pretty sure The Witch from Mercury is the first one where the main protagonists are shown to be married at all in the show itself and not just some side material, so if anything it's more than usual.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I love all the pieces where the artists manage to squeeze both rings in.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018
Wokutoamagi-1670054552471732227-img1

^^
And then they sell wedding figures so even that can be driven by merchandise.