Forum › Posts by bubuu

joined Jun 5, 2018

Byakuren and Rinnosukes talk was very deep

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018
Karasusou_nano_1648249307940921344

Cirno became the second strongest that day

joined Jun 5, 2018

What year is this?! A run out of the mill Alice Marisa doujin!

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018
Tumblr_d7bfd76d90bfd1ac07ff8cada7d88564_19644866_1280

thanks hidekins

joined Jun 5, 2018

This is literally me when I was sick! With the key difference that there was no one to take care of me, and I had to do all dishes by myself with fever and then buy food and cook. Man am I glad my neighbour gave me some pain killers...

joined Jun 5, 2018

Please read this with a huge grain of salt. Most of the facts are straight up wrong.

joined Jun 5, 2018

This was incredible! Playing around with this mechanic of what is gensokyo, I wish the sender and recipient all the best

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018
Spoiler_en-79671862_p4

^better

joined Jun 5, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_years_eatings this deserves a creepy or tragedy tag

joined Jun 5, 2018

Sanae look cute with that hairstyle

I agree! Couldnt even recognize her at first if not for her hairpin

and this should get a creepy or tragedy tag.

bubuu
Myon Plus discussion 03 Jul 15:27
joined Jun 5, 2018

It's always fun and games until a self-insert power fantasy gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.

thank you for the interesting recommend lol

bubuu
Myon Plus discussion 03 Jul 15:27
joined Jun 5, 2018

Damn, I have finally dug up dirt on three people with badges! Kink shaming people D:

Im telling you, you're the one whos lonely by not self inserting yourself into gensokyo

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018
Tumblr_d7bfd76d90bfd1ac07ff8cada7d88564_19644866_1280

Can someone link said artbooks?

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018
Yujup_67834640_p59

Nice ass

joined Jun 5, 2018

Im hungry!

joined Jun 5, 2018

The nerve talking about physics when you have a girl over!

bubuu
joined Jun 5, 2018

Does the Goddess of witchcraft,funky hats,wicked T-shirts,and the partner to a rabbit obsessed nine tail fox spirit count as a witch?

Perhaps.

Also,that Yin Yang orb was small,probably to reflect her age?,because Reimu clearly has much bigger balls later in life.

lol

joined Jun 5, 2018

This is the best chapter so far, I feel that it's finally getting to the meat of the story.

agreed!

joined Jun 5, 2018

so finally, youmu has become the final boss of the table! (And whats up with yuyuko having an useful ability? I thought she explicitly stated otherwise?

joined Jun 5, 2018

Im confused. The zombie was not a zombie until the end of the story?

joined Jun 5, 2018

Super friends

joined Jun 5, 2018

Staff definitely told me today: het>yuri

Isnt that right, OrangeSomething!?

This site is in truth only one huuuuge social experiment and y'all are just stupid guinea pigs! If this post gets deleted and I disappear everyone will know what happened!

last edited at Apr 1, 2023 5:59AM

joined Jun 5, 2018

yeah, true, actually I did come to that conclusion one discussion page ago, but forgot. I am glad the author was considerate towards us ignorant masses and boiled majhong down to rock paper scissors then, since each ability type has such an overwhelming advantage over the other that it essentially is just that.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Arent their abilities kind of overlapping at this point? I mean, what happens if Kaguya, Sanae, Tenshi and Reimilia are on one table?

We haven't really seen Remilia in action yet so no clue on what she does but the other three are actually fairly different. Sanae's ability gives her a tenhou/chiihou whenever she starts losing, which we already saw Youmu get around by sending her into the negatives in one shot.

Tenshi's ability is actually a bit trickier, since it isn't that she's getting tenhou because of the blessing of a god or something like that. If we take what she said at face value she is stacking the wall and rigging the dice throw not through classic cheating like Marisa but through supernatural means. Essentially it's Marisa's strategy except she can't be directly stopped, can alter all walls instead of just the one in front of her, and on top of that she probably doesn't have the limiter of "needing to be losing". If I had to guess the way around it is for Marisa to mess with the wall after it's already been stacked by Tenshi, but that'll be impossible without Sekibanki's cooperation and even then a couple things would have to line up (such as Tenshi going for a double riichi instead of just getting tenhou again, which I think we can assume she did out of hubris?). Either way we'll probably find out more in the next chapter.

As for what'd happen if those 4 played in the same table, unless Remilia's ability overruled it, I would say Kaguya wins. As long as her ability is in effect there's no escaping a tie. Marisa had to basically hold her hostage by breaking the rules in order to force her to disable it, so unless the other three tried the same the princess would have the win on the bag. Or not. Maybe they'd just keep playing forever.

I dont think Sanae needed to lose, since apparently winning by getting the best outcome over and over again would definitely put you out of danger zone. But yes, she had a cooldown.

In hindsight, Tenshis ability is really underwhelming if you consider the fact that Marisa could do the same but without any restriction, only overruled by supernatural abilities. And since Tenshi physically does something, she would automatically lose against "reality changing" abilities such as Kaguya and Sanae, at least former proved to change the tiles Marisa cheated with.

joined Jun 5, 2018

If this wasnt majhong - which apparently it isnt - but a roast festival, Tenshi would have taken the W and the whole circus.

And Marisa almost blowing up Tenshis head to win and humiliate her probably made Tenshi wet, considering her Masochistic tendencies.