Forum › Posts by Aries_Lufir

joined Apr 18, 2018

The art is poor but it was a nice read.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Not really into realistic yuri because I read and watch for fun, but I'm just gonna keep trying as long as it ain't no Netsuzou shitto. Bisexual stuff turns me off, unless there's little to no focus on the male side of things.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Fucking Sadako!

joined Apr 18, 2018

This stuff is wholesome and sister is best sister already!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Ahhhh finally! Can't hardly believe the last post I made here was back in January. Can say I'm quite pleased to see a girl that didn't submerged immdiately with Kasumi's charm. Tsundere is really good if it's done well like this.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

this manga definitely makes you wonder how the fuck you got to this point of degeneracy

Nah, it's hawt and doing it's job. The author is a degenerate and so am I. And I'm proud of it. This is good shet. Oh yes!!!

joined Apr 18, 2018

Maybe I'm dark, but I'd have liked to see the story run its course, and have Rii disappear as well. Show us the despair, terror and anguish, and final breakdown. Anyone with me?

No.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I bet my ass nothing's gonna happen.

Also betting on your ass that something gonna happen.

last edited at May 27, 2019 2:45AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Seems like the manga got axed, if anything, hence the sudden rushed pacing. Though, I don't really noticed much loose threads around, then again, there wasn't a lot of em' in the first place. Decent manga, but ultimately just exists for me to read and forget about. I'm hoping the author could make something that leaves a lot more lasting impression next time.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Saw the cover for this manga over at yurinavi a while back and I thought it'd focused on a pair of ghost and human still madly in love with each other, since the other girl was holding a picture that looks too similar to her facial, afterall, so I thought that she's the one that was deceased. Glad that I was wrong though, because while such a premise would certainly evoke a certain degree of uniqueness and had its own charm, seems way too sad for my preference, being that the ending for a story like that could turned up being predictable. I certainly like the cover nonetheless, because it hold a sense of ambiguity and obviously suitable for a drama focused manga. What had happened so far in both chapters are great, and I'm looking forward to what else in store.

last edited at May 23, 2019 4:25AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I'm lost. Oh, thanks for the info. Will be using Mangoflex in the future.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Is this going to end in this volume, like in two chapters or so?

Probably not (plus the part at the beginning of chapter 33 was a joke) but the update is sure as hell gonna slow down now because one more chapter before being up to date with the raws. Dang it.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Hino herself kept acknowledging that she had always gone too far, and Koguma isn't less than guilty since she'd just goes along with it. With the element of these girls (or at least Hino knew) being self aware of every actions that had been done, there's always room for character developments and I'm hoping they could make something work out. Though, it's probably gonna be a while, not like I'm complaining. More of this manga is always a plus.

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:08PM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I don't care if Koguma is fine with it, I found it incredibly creepy and it's made me unable to look at Hino the same way anymore so I can't enjoy this story. Fictional characters are fine with lots of heinous shit if it furthers the author's agenda and you're not like disrespecting the fictional character's choices if you reject them you're rejecting the author's values that they are a mouthpiece for.

When you take it personally like this, then it's clearly time to stop reading, all right.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Don't know why some of you can't even let it go when Hino had already apologized the next chapter because she herself realized that she had gone overboard and Koguma makes it clear that she accepted the apology. It's as if chapter 32 doesn't exist. Of course, certain readers can choose not to pardon Hino for her action this time but Koguma is written to be fine with it and I'm going to continue reading because I'm myself is fine with what's going on. Also, I think Hino was testing out the water, to see how far Koguma would go, whether she's capable of saying no straight to her face, which is evident in chapter 32 that she's indeed possesses the ability to do so, though it also somewhat affected Hino's mentality, which is whether she's serious about that or not is up to debate. Either way, I think Hino was trying to teach Koguma to say no and push unnecessary obligations away, because it had been told since the start of the series that Koguma is too nice for her own good. (forced to become the class president, e.t.c)

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Stop acting like youtube commenters. I like yuri as much as the next person here but no need to be baited by some random poster because it's off topic.

last edited at May 16, 2019 2:35AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

On an unrelated note, can we talk about Hino's room for a moment? It looks like most of the walls are metal plates, except for one that's a cloth curtain. Does she live in some sort of evil-lab?

Not to mention the clock too which looks too uncommon for your normal room. Well, it's not like Nagisa herself is your normal girl but still...

Anyway, I like that little cleavage shot, dislike the sudden het conversation among the discussion here that'd of course resulted in someone trashing the entire yuri medium altogether by comparing it with some random het "masterpiece", really loved how unconventional the actual groping demonstration was and I'm looking for more as always! Of course, can't avoid thinking about the fact that what's gonna happen to me once this manga is up to date with the raws. Could Yuri Ichigo perhaps translated She Get Girls Everyday next? Really would love that.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

All those people that complained about there being no development must be sorry now! Also, I'm enjoying this mainly for that dose of extreme cuteness and I'm happy to see this manga kept delivering them. The sad tale about when Koguma Koharu first born is just a bonus, though a very nicely done one at that. Can't wait to see what's in store within Hino Nagisa's past as she's probably gonna have a harder life story to tell. Also, their actual names are just so goddamn cute.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Please get above chapter 100! I wanna see them making babies through IPS cells.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

And another reversal up for the win! And three chapters with the smell tag in a row, gotta be some kind of record there. Also, when Hino started blushing, it's so damning too. Shit, this is such awesome high quality manga. If only Sekai Ichiban Oppai ga suki had more frequent updates like back then but apparently the translation had caught up to the raws. Sooner or later, Hino-san no Baka is gonna be up to date too and that's a future I don't wanna see!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

And what kind of logic is: "What's the point of practicing self defence techniques, if you don't use them"? Imagine if people thought that way about nuclear weapons!

Nuclear weapon and self defense techniques (like karate and such) are the same thing...?

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I like how Hino immediately admitted that she's interested in Koguma's physical looks, though not like Koguma herself wouldn't know about that already, being that Hino is quite something. The moment where a certain someone blushes because she realized she could do something to protect her loved ones was so overwhelming, I had to literally look away from my phone for few seconds as I hid my face somewhere.

joined Apr 18, 2018

It's pretty boring. I'm just reading it because it's yuri at this rate. Don't really care what's happening because of some breakneck pacing from time to time, sometimes it's too slow even, the pages for most chapters are uneven and the lack of details regarding worldbuilding and the poor background in the panel itself just doesn't help. There's really not much to remember this manga for aside from the premise that could've been much more well executed in the hands of better authors. The Life After Retirement of Magical Girls was a lot more fun and easier to understood but that manga is subtext (don't really mind but it's not yuri unlike this one, which is my point) and it's scrapped. Or maybe I'm just being stupid again and this manga is 2deep4me.

last edited at May 11, 2019 8:43AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Y'know what? The rate at which new posts are made here is absurdly fast. Like, the last post I read was on page 38, and I come to check the thread again: we're already at page 42. I just decided "Fuck it!", and skipped, rather than bothering to catch up.

There's a fight that occurred earlier, of course everybody gone loco. Now it's over, it's gonna be one page per day again. Though better of that rather than constant war.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Cool story, bro. I'm having what you're having. @Throbelisk

last edited at May 10, 2019 9:15PM