Forum › Posts by Anie91

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

yep, yep, gonna keep an eye on this as well!

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

so sweet 0

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I was put off by the 4koma and het tags but once I read it it was soooo worthwile!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Ssamba-sensei,

You've touched so many souls around the world with your splendid work so far, I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you and your work.
It really saddens me everything that is going on, but most of all, I support you with all my heart and hope you can pull through this with minimum or no discomfort at all. You have a world of supporters behind you, and trust me, we are a lot of people.
Best wishes to you and your family and friends. We all love you!
you have a friend in Colombia.

-Ana de la Hoz

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

this was so weird... like it didn't match somehow... and that sassy attitude was so annoying tbh

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

people forcing onto others is sooo tacky. Especially in yuri mangas when it's a guy just trying to prove their masculinity. It's kind of like the "I'm going to kiss/f**k the gayness out of you"

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I think it was sweet, but this must have a sequel cuz there are a bunch of holes in it.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

ahhh I liked it. Made my heart content.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

OH NO!!! this is going on a circle! and here I was hoping for a turn of events, but I could tell it was going somewhere along the line with her dating all these boys and dumping them right after.

Anie91
Valentine discussion 24 Apr 20:49
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Sweet :3

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

okay... it got me really interested. I'm going to wait a whole lot from this manga. love it!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

this was beautiful

Anie91
Sweet Room discussion 06 Apr 22:15
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I thought it was funny at first how she "went missing". I really thought she was just hiding at Tsubasa's place until she came back but woa.... nevermind that! it was creepy. and for how long did she go?! that mini fridge would last me a day!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

OH MY GOD!!! ~thousands of images and possibilities come running inside my head~

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

no no no!!! what are they doing??? Yui belongs to either nodoka or azunyan and mugi belongs to sensei ALL THE WAY.
hahahahaha that's my personal favorite.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

FAK!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

oooooohhhhhh, "het", no wonder I thought this was going nowhere...

Anie91
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 16:59
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

well this looks like it's going to be fun!

Anie91
Cage discussion 26 Feb 16:33
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

wtf just happened? who was talking when? I'm so confused.

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

this was too sad

Anie91
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

meh

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

meh
that was bad

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

this was fun to read ^____^

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Momono Moto has always the best stories!!! this is so good omg

Anie91
Philosophia discussion 09 Jun 00:30
Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Philosophical concepts or not, a lot of people, including me, felt let down by the ending. Because the romance turns into a tragedy without warning in the last chapter. It goes from "am I in love?" to "I'm in love but now she's leaving, then she's a dead pimp". hmmm wut? Ending was utterly uninteresting.

agreed