Forum › Posts by Quisty

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

My theory on what will happen.
Senpai will end up in a threesome with both Nanasawas at the same time.
Something (a kiss between the two Nanasawas, or both of them having an orgasm at the same time) will trigger the "spell" and the older one will be "absorbed" by the younger one. She and senpai will wonder what just happened and eventually continue their lives as a couple.
Meanwhile the older one will come back to her own time but in that timeline she and Senpai will be a couple, Senpai never got married and she is a kinda successful actress.
what do you think?

joined Sep 28, 2017

"please notice only you are drawn differently from everything around"
This line killed me laughing

joined Sep 28, 2017

bad end
Had to be said

joined Sep 28, 2017

Hell yeah, a poly route! Glad to see this ending, I'm pretty satisfied. I also hope this kind of ending for another series here.

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

Oh man, a rival... (¬.¬)
I just hope this new character doesn't slow down the progress of the two MC, as it usually happens. Or the other option is the adult female friend will stick to this new character bla bla bla.
Well, let's see how this will turn out, I hope I won't have to drop this.

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok, first, the combination of age gap and lolicon are always great to me, but lately (specially since Yuzumori-san, that still hurts tbh, I mean... not even a kiss?! Really!?) a lot of works involving a minor are usually like: "oh no you're a minor and even if I love you and totally want to f*ck you we must wait until you're and adult and then we'll see" and frankly I'm getting sick of it.
I mean, if you're already decided to make a manga involving a minor, you may as well go all the way and let the protagonists being all lovey dovey and even sexually connected. It's not like real life laws apply to manga. Authors should stop being so prude and give us what we really want to see, because we won't be able to see it or live it IRL. My two cents.
That being said, I really liked this first chapter and hope to see more soon and hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 10:41PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

How is this yuri again? Or will it be in the future? So far is merely subtext and I'm being generous in the term

joined Sep 28, 2017

I really love this one. Cheating is one of my favorite fetish... err, tags, and I really like this one since it's not just cheating for the sake of it, but it shows the emotions and the psychology of the cheater, so we can feel more empathetic towards them and "justify" her "sin".
I'd really love if she ended up with the earring girl instead of the volleyball obsessed girlfriend.

last edited at Oct 21, 2021 7:28PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Reminds me of Yuri Mekuru. I'm loving it already, also dat english Sensei... I hope to see more of her

Quisty
Animal ears discussion 29 Sep 07:22
joined Sep 28, 2017

I really don't see the point of the animal ears. Unless they play an important role in the plot, they are useless. There are lots of works with regular plots but for some reason the characters have those ears.
It's literally like saying "Normal words... But animal ears!"

I know they're supposed to make the characters "cuter" but using them just for the sake of using them is ridiculous.

Also I don't like them. I really dislike those ears.

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 7:26AM

joined Sep 28, 2017

If You Could See Love is now licensed by Yen Press. Coming October 2021 exclusively on digital platforms!
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1441425960025403392?s=20

Is this bad news or good news? Will this be pulled of the site too? How moralfag is /u/scanlations? Wil they continue the translation work? If so, will they upload it to other sites?

joined Sep 28, 2017

I'll seriously get mad if she ends with the chubby childhood friend. I love chubby girls but despise the childhood friend trope, actually I love stories where the childhood friend is rejected on favor of the newly introduced character (for example It's a Detached Relationship).
So I'd prefer either the poly route or the another girl ending.

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

So, she changed the past allowing her past-self to share room with senpai, AND is introducing senpai to the wonders of yuri love/sex. She's creating a better future for herself/past-self without noticing? Genuinely interested in how this will end, my bet:
1.Past-self will end with past-senpai
2. Sasaki will somehow dissappear and appear in the new present she inadvertently created
3. In this new time-line she and senpai still will be lovers, senpai was never married and happy end for everyone

joined Sep 28, 2017

Please, please, please, be polyamory, or if it is not possible, then I'm rooting for the teacher, for some reason Student x Teacher one of my favorite tags

joined Sep 28, 2017

Are we sure this is yuri? I'll be disappointed if this ends up being subtext or some bs like that

joined Sep 28, 2017

I just want to say that I can't wait for the (foreshadowed) hardcore anal action!

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 12:24PM

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

My head hurts for some reason. I guess I'll pass on this

Quisty
Pretender discussion 31 Aug 22:35
joined Sep 28, 2017

I can't be the only one who come to the discussion page before reading Kodama sensei's works right?
I really, really like their artwork, so I'd really like to see more wholesome, cute stories from them instead of all this drama BS

joined Sep 28, 2017

Dunno why this work is so divisive. I guess is just the lolicon curse.
I, personally, expect they get adulterous with each other and get into more explicit situations.
Also, the teacher and the wife are for making love. The kids are for fulfill their kinks.

joined Sep 28, 2017

This is great. Can't get enough of it. I really hope it gets more explicit and it'd be great if it also could add some romance. Also the milf is really, really hot.

joined Sep 28, 2017

This really makes me want a similar thing for this one shot.

WTF how did I miss that one? Oh right, maybe because I tend to avoid the assassin tag... But that one was great! Thank you!

joined Sep 28, 2017

Oh yes. The Chubby tag is always a treat.

Ah, another connoisseur I see

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 10:47PM

Quisty
Chubby discussion 02 Aug 22:41
joined Sep 28, 2017

We really need more chubby yuri content. Like seriously need it.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Omg this was the cutest chapter ever. The constant use of the arrows this time was so sweet. The arrow nudging MC to make sure she doesn't fall gave me diabetes ahhhh.

Dunno, I kinda dislike Sayo's attitude towards mc, I mean, I know she's fragile or sick and everything but c'mon, she's not a baby that needs surveillance 24/7! I got the feeling that her attitude would turn from cute to annoying in matter of days.

joined Sep 28, 2017

I'm hoping that the childhood friend wins this time.

Personally I don't like the childhood friend trope, I find it kinda boring. I prefer when they are new met strangers and love start to develop.
I'd like a three way romance ending or if she stays with the non friend girl, sadly I'm afraid that won't be the case since I suspect the old friend will stay with the mc and the other girl will end with that idol girl. Either way I really like this series and I'm looking forward to see the ending.