Forum › Posts by Kal3d

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Author's name made me expect something way different. This is nice though.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

It being Teacher x Student is just as bad in this context, if not worse. You're simply replacing the incest with a teacher abusing the shaky mental state of a child to have her way with her, while literally getting off on the wrongness of it all.

This is exactly why i feel uncomfortable reading this story. I don't really like the direction this story is taking, so i guess i'll drop it for a while and see if its worth catching up once it ends.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Useless Princesses is doing the same "We're just BFFs!!" tactic and it didn't connect with me, maybe it was the tone of this one that made me go "Awwww, she's so adorably stupid!" and the former one made me rage.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, from what i gather Kurokawa is like those weirdos that ship real people, but since she also likes Nanaki she feels like she's crossing her own bounds or something like that. Also, i always thought Nanaki would be the one caught with a guy and spark some cliche misunderstanding, but hey, i like the fact that Kurokawa is not the one suffering for once. I'm probably one of the few people that likes how overly dramatic the stories from this author are, it feels like i'm watching a lesbian soap opera and i'm all for it.

Kal3d
Citrus + discussion 15 Aug 02:19
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I might hate Saburouta's writing (Or lack of it) skills, but i have to admit that she can make some beutiful illustrations from time to time. I honestly hope she does a collab with a more competent writer in the future, cuz her art its the only reason i keep reading Citrus.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Petition for a spin-off series of the short haired girl. She deserves some loving as well!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Awww, that was soooo goddamn cute. We need the threequel to see them getting magic babies and complete the perfect trilogy.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Ooh this got so good in just a few chapters. One thing i'm dreading though is that it feels like the end is near. I mean, we already got the first kiss and the first night together and even the first bath together. We just need the first fight, the first reconciliation and the first trip together and we're out of first' to extend this story.

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 12 Aug 18:28
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

We're all allowed our own opinions. And I fucking hated this. It feels like kissing Jessica Stein but worse, with less explanation, and multiple couples. That last chapter is so damn preachy. Like "hey reader you're not allowed to hate this ending because it's realistic now watch two lesbians wax poetic about men and their mother." No, fuck that. This sours the whole series. If there was ever a game of thrones yuri, this would be it. "Lesbian couples don't always work out" is the iron throne and "it's all thanks to your mother" is the dragon that burns it. It's convoluted, messy, and deliberately placed to make the reader feel stupid for wanting the couples to work out. This doesn't even feel believable. It reeks of word of God and I hate it. I hate everything about this. I feel sick to my stomach. At least I didn't watch game of thrones, but this one had me fooled. Guess I'm the idiot.

I guess you didn't liked this one. But for real though, i agree with you on a lot of things, especially the "LEsBiAnS dOn'T aLwAyS wOrK oUt" stuff this final chapters slapped us in the face with. Like no shit sherlock, but guess what, i'm reading fiction to run away from the harsh realities not to be reminded of them. These last 2 chapters did kinda soured the entire series for me too, because all those cute moments some of the ladies have with each other amount to absolutely nothing since in the end they lose out to nameless randos and we're supposed to just say "Yeah, that happens in reality so i guess this is a good ending actually."

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 21:25
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This started out with a lot of potential, but Axe-chan kills another one yet again. Well, i guess 2 out of 4 couples ended up together which is the only good thing out of this whole mess of a rushed ending.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

@Kal3d Was the cousin a girl at least?

Nope, he was a doting perv who also had his feelings for the MC played for laughs on the anime, but apparently later on the LNs he gets his feelings reciprocated. The anime was called Mikagura School Suite and its fun watch if you have nothing else to watch, but if several users at /u/ are to be believed, the novels go in a whole different direction with the romance.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Don't worry, they do get married.

They fuck and raise 2 adopted daughters together
Also, Rei’s sexuality and feelings for Claire are discussed more seriously later on

Thats great! I remember watching an anime (That was based on some LN as well) of a red haired girl that had a similar premise. boys were interested in the MC but she wanted another girl, but it never went beyond the "X is starting to get feelings for her" and remember hearing about how the MC falls in love with her cousin later on the story for some reason. I'm glad this doesn't go that route. Now i'm definitely excited to see how that unfolds.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

There is not enough gyaru yuri in this world, but this will satiate that thirst.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'm liking it so far, but i do hope the romance gets a bit more serious as chapters go on. The thing i hate about stories where the girl MC is head over heels for another girl is that the feelings of the MC are often played for laughs and it never go past that. Well, maybe theres a subtle hint that the other girl is starting to respect her a little, but thats about it.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 9:05PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Honda's last inner monologue made me giggle.
"I'm scared that if she found out how I felt, our ambiguous relationship as it is would be over."
Hell yeah, it would absolutely be over. At least, the "ambiguous as it is" bit. The relationship itself would actually just kick into gear at that point. Geez, useless lesbians at it again.

I think she's referring to her past feelings. If Sakurai discovered that Honda has had a crush on her since middle school, she'll probably think Honda manipulated her into their ambiguous relationship. At least thats how i interpreted that last bit of dialogue.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Obligatory "It needs a sequel!!" comment.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

luinthoron posted:

And i thought Homura Subaru's lacto-yuri was weird.

Somewhere out there Homura Subaru is looking at this and thinking "Challenge accepted."

Homura Subaru won so long ago
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kichiku_yousei

I really should have known better... :D

We both should've known better. Subaru's is the true ruler of weird lacto-yuri. To be honest though, i like this author art style a little bit more. I hope this author does some non-weird stuff in the future.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

And i thought Homura Subaru's lacto-yuri was weird.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So good to finally see a doujin about these 2 that dragged me into vtuber hell. Hope we see more stuff in the future.

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 20:33
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That last chapter felt like walking along the sidewalk reading a message on your phone and then you hit your face with a street sign. Hikari and Moe got done absolutely dirty. The other 2 were Okay-ish, i guess. Hoping the other 2 couples get at least a more decent ending since at least one of the couples got a sort of happy ending already.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think that Kurokawa's 'dark expresion' at the last page is because, She has already noticed She's in love with Fujishiro, but feels that She would be rejected, just like Izumi, you can see that in the way she reacted im page 16, and the dark angsty pose she is in the first panel of page 21, when she says 'my troubles...'
But maybe im reading way in between lines...time will tell

Exactly what i thought as well. Maybe she's thinking "If someone as beautiful and dreamy as Izumi was rejected, then i had no chance at all with the princess." Meanwhile, we have Nanaki out there still thinking that being the #1 bestest of friends of Kurokawa. Useless is the only accurate part of the title.

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jun 02:47
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, that was sad af. Still, i dunno if i want everyone to have an ending where they all end up who they like either. Nozomi seems like the typical character that is oblivious about her own feelings that she realizes later that she likes Miyu that way too after she dates some nameless-kun or something like that, but i feel like we need a "couple" in this story that could show than an unrequited love doesn't always end in complete and utter sadness and sometimes it ends in a wholesome friendship.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Am i the only one that thinks that new girl would actually push them to be together more than just being a bitch and ruin the whole thing? Like, we haven't seen any indication that this girl is a bitch. We've only seen that she's really popular and likes to hang around Honda a lot. She didn't get mad or anything when Ayaka beat her running time either, so i'm really hoping the author doesn't do a 180 on her and turns her into an unpleasant bitch.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You know, i don't usually root for the twincest ending, but this might be my first time. Its just that i feel awkward AF whenever the sensei and the not-so-creepy twin do anything lovey dovey. Like it feels kinda forced, i dunno, i'll just have to wait and see.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'll be honest if Izumi made a full commitment on trying to make Nanaki fall in love with her, I would be behind her all the way at this point.

God, I would love a story that just pivoted the assumed end pairing around a love triangle midway through that could be really interesting to see.

It could be if done right. I would enjoy a yuri story that subverts my expectations, but seeing how this "wE aRe aLl JuSt bFfS" narrative is filling the story at the moment, i don't see this one as that. We all know Nanaki is one "Someone else confessed to my love interest" trope away from confessing her love for Kurokawa.