Forum › Posts by longking0803

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Địt mẹ tác giả luôn ạ

Never thought I would see a Vietnamese comment on this side. But chill bruh when you went to English side try using english.

Btw the translation is "F*ck you author". Cannot trust google translate when translating swear words.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Idk who you are but because you a guy in my yuri, i felt anxious. But I think he just a friend back when she still do theater. Gotta put someone in to advance that plot.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

God bless! the yuri just escalated quickly.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

They clearly a marriage couple, and like what Sakurako said sometimes the word I love you doesn't need to be said for you to know if this is love or not.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

She just want to do it outdoor. Got to take any chance she get.

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 1:37PM

longking0803
Yuru Yuri discussion 17 Oct 23:22
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

And here I was expecting them to fall and kiss accidentally...

Me too, when will Namori stop trolling us and let them be together.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Not even married yet and already holding hands???

They technically family!

longking0803
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 13:47
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It always the quiet one.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Cute though I'm not a big fun of the girls ending up following in their parents jobs and the Honoka did not develop her character more, stagnation is just not good even if its easy to slip into.

Yup i guess you, it fun and interesting to have the character grown, that why i love how Goodbye Moratorium played out so much. But I think we have to let this slide because this is a doujinshi after all.

longking0803
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 13:19
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Please... Stop making me ship them...

If you don't want to become the captain of this ship then I will. We recruiting shipmates right now. Come aboard!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Well, the guy was just like "Chitose met her first love and they are getting along well? She should just switch girlfriend and dump Yae".

And this is why he's the bad guy people.

He took his girlfriend for granted.

Nah what I saw is that he is one of those people he read a lots of romance manga/novel and this trope kind to happen in them. At least he shipping yuri over here, which indicates that he not hating on the LGBT+ community and some how supporters them it in a way. I just don't like it when he being keep in the dark, should at least tell you boyfriend that you don't love him anymore and breakup, before f@cking another one right after that.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Anyone else have to google what "moratorium" means, or am I just a pleb.

Same.

longking0803
Ayakashiko discussion 06 Sep 12:09
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Could have made the ending into memorable one with 5 more pages stating that she now can only seen them when there are firework. That just one of my suggestions because I feel like I am being robbed, they cannot just ending it in a climax and called it a day.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I think the main point of this story is not to understand it at all. You just enjoy the ride and the fun it brought.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Idk why but this have the vibe of a shounen action manga.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Have you checked the author's other works? They're not "against yuri", they just really like pairing crossdessing and transformed boys with other boys. There's a difference, you people are being weirdly bitter.

Also there is literally a yuri work by them on this very site! And it's a cute one! So that accusation makes no sense.

I agree with what you said but calling Nanashi no Asterism cute! That story broked my heart!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

When it start getting good the palyer tag has to fly in

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Namori just want us to be divided and picking side as this point. I will be the one whom surpassed this trick and tell you all the true answer: It's Yui!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Namori just want us to be divided and picking side as this point. I will be the one whom surpassed this trick and tell you all the true answer: It's Yui!

longking0803
SHY discussion 16 Aug 06:38
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Spider-Man would be proud... and then he will sue someone. Seriously though, this arc has been great so far.

Please, like Spidey could afford a lawyer.

Ehh, he's a friend with Daredevil. He could ask him to be his lawyer.

Please, Daredevil is blind he not rich, better pull the one more day and ask Tony for the money.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I know it! That nurse zombie discuss was a foreshadowing all along.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Hey bro, you do really love that commoner girl to the point you blindly believes everything without prove, aint your. Let me save you the troubles and married your ex-fiance so that all of us can be a big happy family.

Honestly this is the story I was waiting for so long. When it didn't follow your typical scenarios and even make fun and break them. I would love to see how this story unfolds.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 6:16AM

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This was cuter than I expected, nice!

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

When you're team Sayo but remember she's a childhood friend:

This will one of those days that we win. Just have some faith.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Surprise smex in the middle. Not that i complain.