Forum › Posts by SyxThree

SyxThree
Image Comments 03 Nov 03:48
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
79395356_p0

In celebration of 1 million subs? I'm so proud of her!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Looking down on modestly sized boobs is the behavior of lower life forms

SyxThree
Image Comments 20 Oct 10:44
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Calli was so excited when she found out there were "skrellingtons" in Kiara's eyes, it was honestly so cute.

SyxThree
Image Comments 16 Oct 01:15
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
84564130_p0

Without her Asacoco supply she has become sluggish and vulnerable to predators

SyxThree
Image Comments 05 Oct 19:03
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
84689375_p0

That seems like somewhere Mel would "kapu kapu" tbh

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

A real confession?!?! Ahh it was such a bold one too!! I'm legit shocked!

Oh and MD has upgraded the shoujo ai tag to yuri btw. What a blessed sight.

Wow is that true? I though MD adhered to that weird outdated western standard where "yuri" only refers to material that's overtly sexual and all other wlw is just "shoujo ai"?

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Forever is a heavy word to drop in there at such an early stage of the relationship lol, but it was still really cute. Blushing is good, but blooming is next-level cute

SyxThree
Image Comments 06 Sep 04:17
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Dmlvqucumaaabx_-orig

:( :( :(

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_triangle_ch07#5

lol at the half brain thing in the last panel. Isn't that how dolphins sleep?

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The title is actually a pun on an idiom which is 'tsuki to suppon'. Suppon is a type of turtle I think? This idiom is used to show how two things/people can have similar properties but be very different. The moon and a turtle('s shell) are both round and smooth but they are very different other than that.

That's really interesting, thanks for sharing that! I hadn't thought about the title much, but that definitely fits those two.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

A great ending to a great manga. It's disappointing that it wasn't popular for how good the art and story are, but... I guess that's not uncommon. Anyway, here's to an imperfect but bright future.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

"Resonance is just a cheap trick to make weak heroes stronger!"

But really though, that was a very cool climactic final battle :o

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 11:51PM

SyxThree
School Zone discussion 16 Aug 19:19
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I wonder how seriously we're meant to take the angst between the twins? Not that I'm a mean enough person to have no sympathy at all, but I just love the way that the absurdity around them doesn't even let up long enough to allow a brooding internal monologue.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Despite all the hand wringing over the new potential "interloper" character, I've noticed that the genre as a whole seems to have largely moved on from milking that trope, at least among the better writers (IMO). The author has given us plenty of reason to have faith in them, so I'm not worried.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Small nitpick, but the whole "We're not gay/bi/pan, it just so happens our particular love is so special that it transcends gender" thing still feels like such a cop-out to me. Granted it fits a little more than usual in this story, but It's just such a worn out and nonsensical trope. Like, are you that desperate to vindicate heteronormativity in your gay story?

Edit: just realized that this is apparently a whole discourse already. Oops lol. Anyway I'll just say I don't mind leaving it ambiguous and unlabeled, but saying the thing explicitly is another issue, so I stand by what I said.

last edited at Aug 12, 2020 8:01AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Ah they made Tei so pathetic and endearing that now Sarara picking on her just makes Sarara seem nasty.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I feel like I usually get annoyed with characters like Tei in this kind of situation, but she's too pathetic to be angry at, instead I just feel bad for her lol

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I looked up Momiji's species and apparently she's a goat? I thought she was a weird dog lol. Either way she's ultra cute, I'm looking forward to more.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Edgy over-the-top action, I could use a little of that in my diet, yes please.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I haven't seen that much Nijisanji myself, but I'm almost certain I recall a part of a collab where another liver explicity asked Kana if she and Tomoe were dating. Her answer, to paraphrase reductively, was pretty much a 'yes but we decided we're not comfortable putting that kind of label on our relationship.'

Anyway here's hoping we one day get a doujin adaptation of the Noor x Hana coffee date stream that was just over 3 hours of nonstop flirting.

SyxThree
Image Comments 22 Jul 04:06
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Ecucm0yvcaemx6y-orig

Firis and Ilmeria from the Mysterious series are such a good couple too, I wish there was more art of them!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

They probably just couldn't vote for themselves, or Tokyoin was just stupid enough not to vote

In Japan, class elections use the secret ballot system, so students can vote for whoever they want. And if we are supposed to believe that "Tokyoin was too dumb to vote for herself" then the author is even more incompetent than Jeanne surmised.

Seriously? Aside from being rich, literally her only character traits are being absurdly stupid and absurdly arrogant. It's not a huge leap to make.

It's a gag manga, I think you're really overthinking it.

SyxThree
Image Comments 07 Jul 14:02
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Ebwrnflx0aiz7o1-orig

^ TBH the Dorothea x Petra supports/ending have some heavy subtext, so Yuri goggles aren't that necessary with these two.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Oh no, it's bad enough be the normal Green Precure, but smagdarine? lol

At least it's a pretty green, more Felice than March

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Mhmm this is very familiar. Big gruff-mannered girl likes Small timid girl, and respectable-seeming crazy M girl wants to get stepped on by Big girl. Only this time Small girl probably likes M girl instead of returning big girl's feelings?

If it really is similar to Futari Monologue, this should be a lot of fun!