Forum › Posts by Lightsteam

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Fk31r2ucoopb1

Plot twist, it's her girlfriend who is the gayest person in the world.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Okay that is indeed a very thight one.
In fact, can't think of anything on top of my head. And I'm not sure I've even seen that (aside from maybe one shots).
"Our journey to lesbian motherhood" is autobiographical, and thus pretty grounded. And it's about, as the title states, a couple becoming mothers so it might interest you.

Though it's not exactly what you're asking for, you might be interested in "Collectors" by Nishi Uko. Established couple and it's more grounded, not on the very moe cutesy side of things.
"The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This" by Ikeda Takashi also follows a couple, a bit cuter than Collectors, but not too much IIRC.

last edited at Oct 3, 2023 11:18PM

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

One where the couple is married?

Doesn't matter if they got married before the story began, at the beginning, or in the middle, as long as it's not at the last chapter.

To help with that, is what you're looking for in the story:
a) The dynamic of a married couple, as in a story of a established couple that has settled with each other long term. At which point something where the character are not married on paper, but are for all intents and purposes would interest you.
or
b) The official statute of marriage itself being a prominent theme that is brought up and discussed or commented on in the story?

Lightsteam
Wandervogel discussion 28 Sep 00:08
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Oh, it's this artist!
I just clicked on the title without putting two and two together, but then I immediately thought "of course! this ship, with theses tags..."

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I'll check After the Curtain Call (already knew the other two). Thx.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
G_r_s__-1702080170213978249-img2

What a deep, close, intense friendship!

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Hiromi_gko-1700548271935201562-img1

Oh I was thinking about these two just a couple hours ago.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

You definitely would like "Hogushite, Yui-san". Wholesome idiots-falling-in-love story of two black company office workers helping each other relax in a stressful work environment.

Seems like a good one. Thanks

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I usually don't ask for recommendations but i'm going to try it a couple time for now.
I just finished Model & Manager-san, Anyone got a yuri manga with this kind of dynamic? where one of the character is kinda being pampered by the other (or they mutually does it to each other). Like how Yuria likes being praised by Okabe when she does a good job and is a little clingy, and Okabe is kinda taking care of her.
I'm not mad about nsfw elements if they fit but preferably i'm looking for this kind of calm wholesome pace.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I had a strange dream where Orange Pekoe from Girls und Panzer was giving a lecture or strategy meeting on tanks, then In the middle of it she started talking about yuri then moved to talking about Dynasty-scans.
Guess reading GuP doujins before going to bed made my brain mix things up.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Nice little one shot, exactly what I wanted.
Haruko looks cute with short hair.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Centuriic-1692156461282127980-img1

BDSM ?

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

For me Quiet shy girl x flashy popular girl is always appreciated.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Amup3tt69ijb1

Well she is telling the truth.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
109772444_p0

^^ no no, it's not the title. Unrequited yuri love is a unrelated Manga by Yurikago (where the yuri isn't unrequited either).
This picture was probably just uploaded under that serie by accident.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
Notyuri

A efficient way to not touch each other's hands would be to grab on something... Like a back, or an ass, or legs.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Well, well, well... who would have thought that the power of the glasses would be what they needed to advance things?
I mean, I have thought, of course, do not underestimate the glasses moe.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

That fluffy tomboy's fangs are peak cuteness.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Personally, the fact that japanese authors could, and have, written something like this completely straight without the slightest socioeconomical consciousness is... ...
here, modern Japan, the political-technological elites, called the "backbone" of the country, send their daughters to a private school where they act and dress like idealized 1600's european noblewomen, in order to become "noble ladies", and the mc even says she was a fucking "commoner".
This kind of stuff makes me just about as angry as boys in manga make people in comment sections of het tags, and I hope that these girls smash more than just their private music sessions together, show how fucked up these premises are, but they probably won't.

You do know that the whole "ojou sama" tropes, as used in mangas/anime nowadays is ironical and self-aware in the first place?
It's a exageration of the (less ironical, but also thus far less ridiculously noble-like) depictions of refined all-girls school in works from the 20th century that were themselves inspired from actual schools from the earlier 20th century.

That's why they use exaggerations like "commoners" and act as if it was Victorian Great Britain. That's the joke.
Not only that, but the whole premise seems to be to break said setting. The chapter ending with a character flipping a bird the size of a ostrich seems like a pretty clear indication of the author's intentions. And to that end, making the "proper lady school" that exaggerated reinforce the contrast.
Yes, there are prestigious private school In Japan, but nowhere anything near or close to the over the top ojou-sama school seen in Mangas.
No japanese person reading this today would actually take it at face value anymore than say... A French person reading a comic about a school where everyone act like it's the Renaissance.

Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some manga and animes, and especially Light Novel tropes that could use some critical thinking, but that's really not the one to be overthinking about.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Guess I'm a bit hypersensitive today, cause I found this one a bit irritating. The idea that a straight girl has to be concerned about being closed in with a group of lesbians triggers me a little. It's like suggesting that lesbians are predators constantly on the hunt for fresh prey and will pounce when she wanders into range (never-mind that one did), even if just for comic effect. It felt unpleasant.

You're overthinking wrong. See the lesbian only car is a play on women only car. With a straight girl in the L-only car being analog to a guy in a woman only car.
Basically this would be a wagon where Lesbian can be as gay as they want in peace without getting judgemental looks or comments from other passengers. (a bit like Gay bar or club, but with a company mandated exclusivity rule).
Heck if the issue was fear of predatory lesbians, pretending to be one would Not help the protagonist, since it would just make all the lesbians think she's also a lesbian, and thus open to the idea of having a relationship with a woman.
She's just concerned about being sanctioned for breaking the rule.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
F2w6kxhbmaasqex

Oh I was thinking of upload requesting some pics of this coople just the other day.

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
U4b30czxhjdb1

@Omega Deuse I wouldn't be surprised if she sought the lamp with the specific intent to ask her to marry her..

Lightsteam
Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014
N1r6fuvqcw791

Looking back at this Pic, clearly she was always a closeted bottom in denial, who tried to force herself to act top to conform to her mother's expectations . That's why she insist so much on the fact that she is a top.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

But I still wanna hear Hiroko-senpai's true feelings straight from her

I don't think there'll be anything "Straight" about thoses feelings.