Forum › Posts by PolizPolice

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Really weird for Yukari to go so far for some random girl.
Is this really the end for this one, though? kind of abrupt, guess now we wait for horned hermit chapters then.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Doesn't really matter what they do or don't, you can't go invading people's privacy just because, for whatever reason, they're not going out of their way to try and keep you out. That IS absolutely her fault.

No reason to let her get in the room or in the sleepover considering it's very obvious she still has lots of interest in Fumi.
They just had to reject her and they didn't.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

those two are almost too passive over this whole thing.
And I can't really blame the other one for taking advantage of that, they never really do anything about it.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

well it makes sense the polyamory arc was garbage since the very concept of polyamory is garbage.
it is little more than the fetish of someone who wants to fuck everything they're interested in.
Don't mind the incest though, incest's biggest problem is that it can have some hereditary issues, isn't it?
considering it's two girls there's not much to worry about in that.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

that ending, wew.
I felt it.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

So, the alien girl goes after human girls to get some kind of point system out of their love and money?
should this be tagged gay for pay?
it kind of is.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I feel like there isn't enough praise for this, though it does get a lot, even still.
It's just superb, a cut above the rest.
Hope Natakani gets to start writing another story as soon as this is over.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well. Since she doesn't care about love from her perspective a rich girl should be fine, too.

But clearly this is going to be about redeeming her, where she learns that love is much more important than money.

I agree that it's probably going to be about redemption, but it feels more like it's going to be a pain for her to keep the facade in the cafe and the moral will be "be yourself" kind of stuff.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well, obviously a bump like that wouldn't cause a fracture, so it's just pretending to get the girl to work on that cafe.
considering the MC is going to continue working there even though it's obvious means she's stupid on top of being an asshole.
last time we got a "yuri-series" MC that wanted to get married to a rich guy while doing yuri things as a facade, she actually ended the series in the same note of wanting a guy, so I have little hope for this one as well.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Also, why on earth is Akari's father treating her like a 7 year old by hiring a fucking baby-sitter for her? So much bullshit, and this is only the first chapter! But I'll stick around for the ride, I'm pretty curious to see if it get's better. I mean......I can't be so hard on something because of it's first chapter. I don't hate this though, I just think that this has a weak start.

That's actually not too far-fetched, I've known university students which parents wouldn't let them be alone for a week at home.
I think in cases of single father/mother it's even easier for they to become overprotective.

honestly, maybe a actual baby-sitter would have worked out better since then her chastity wouldn't be in danger, I guess.

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 10:04PM

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

A father in need of help begs for a executive and she accepts it.
"it's a woman, it should be okay" - He probably thinks.
barely does he know he just invited a raging dyke right into his daughter!
this is hilarious.
I really want to see where does this go.

PolizPolice
Yuri☆Kome discussion 10 Jul 17:48
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well, it feels like the kind of thing that only worked out because the other party was somewhat interested to start with.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I can already see that Shijou will end up learning that she has to enjoy the game as well as being dedicated to be truly the best.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Chairwoman Yuri managed to arrange rooms in a class of female assassins in a way that 4 couples were made.
I think she deserves some props for that.

PolizPolice
Yuri☆Kome discussion 10 Jul 12:57
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

well now, that was easy.
this can be a lesson for everyone, sometimes you just need to be direct about things!

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

male gaze fanservice is like one of the most stupid terms that I had the misfortune of reading.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Jesus christ, how long will it take for her mind to completely break from going from different life to different life?
and the cherry on top of all this seems to be that the girl that she's going through all of this for seems to be a complete bitch.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Not so sure about the Kuro Uta thing, she seems like just a good friend, never really showed any ulterior reason for being interested in Uta getting turned down.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I'm usually not into drama-heavy yuri but this one is simply amazing, hope we see more interest for this somehow.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Have to admit it's kind of off-putting when they're done with the butt biting and it's like "if only we knew how bad things would get"

last edited at May 26, 2017 4:11PM

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

the ending was disappointing due to the manga getting axed by the publisher, not due to author intent. i'm honest to god mad about this ending thinking about how good it could've been if the author was allowed to finish it however they'd originally planned

He had 23 chapters to go somewhere and didn't.
Particularly long chapters, even.
There was no excuse for him to do this crap.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

that was even worse than I imagined.
He didn't even bother making a clear ending for any of the people involved in this trainwreck.
a status quo that kept up from the beginning to the ending, amazing, it's like a harem but even worse because it had no excuses to do so.

last edited at May 25, 2017 6:36PM

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"dark souls of theme parks"
please tell me this is just being extremely liberal on the translation
was a nice read besides that though.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I don't think you guys should expect this to go anywhere lewd.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Dunno, I'm too skeptical on this.

The art style is terrible. It is not the level of amateur like Tamamusi used to be (which is just cute and charming).

Also the story is pretty... abrupt?

It is lacking something.

But well, I don't mind continue reading this.

I quite like the art style actually, what's so terrible about it?