Forum › Posts by snowangel526

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Reading a yuri story, but I actually wouldn't mind if Tsuruta ends up with Miwa. Getting sick of Saeko shits. At least Tsuruta seems like a nice guy. He always got Miwa's back and get her off a tight spot. The dude genuinely cares for Miwa.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

She's becoming my favorite author. All of her stories are so fluffy and wholesome.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Why is everyone calling Nanako "Nakano?" Nanako is her first name, the surname is Koshi. I had to double check if I made a mistake in translation, lol.

I think they were overlapping it with another manga by the same author

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/theres_weird_voices_coming_from_the_room_next_door

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Wtf is this ending?

So because Rin want a future where she sees the 3 kids again, she convinced A-chan to procreate with the dude again. Now I don't know nothing about how A-chan truly feel about the dude or how strongly she feels about the kids, but isn't it common sense that if you love someone you wouldn't want to have sex with another person, start a family with a person that's not them?

Jesus does Rin feels like a selfish (pardon my language) bish here

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 7:34PM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I just asked CT if they dropped the project - they said they didn't. So it's not nice from new group stealing the project from others.

Maybe there's a lore that I'm missing, but why is it called stealing? I think everybody is free to translate if they like that series, especially since it has been some months since CT uploaded again.

Now if they were stealing raws from CT then I don't agree, but I'm always in support for new translators. The quality aren't bad either so I'm rooting for more translations from them.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

They took the quote "love yourself" too literal

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

^^^ Not you too, snowangel526 (though, for what it's worth, you don't seem to be nowhere near on the nose with it as a certain someone cough Loralei cough)

What can I say? I'm a sucker for cool girls with a painful unrequited love. Make me want to shower them with love and gift wrap their crush for them. I know most manga favor the underdogs though. Average protag with pretty/popular protag, and once in a long while we get two popular and pretty female protags. I live and breathe for the manga where we have two pretty/cool protag.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Im on the Fujishiro x Izumi ship, but let's be real, she'll just be another short hair cool girl who's quietly in love with the protagonist. Just like how it was in Dear My Teacher. She reminds me so much of Chiaki.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

there´s 5 chapters already transalated on spanish

Link?

snowangel526
Dear NOMAN discussion 31 Jul 16:26
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Getting a strong Inuyasha feeling in chapter 2

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

How she still managed to keep her virginity intact is simply amazing.

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 5:18AM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

You can't go wrong with Takemiya Jin.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I never said she should stop doing what she likes. You missed my point entirely. My problem is not Kodama's fascination with Cheater Bisexuals. It's completely fine to portray a character however she wants(it's her manga after all). It's fine to have certain "kinks". But except some sensible people, most people in this thread are gonna be like "oMg bIsExUaL pEoPlE aRe nAsTy cHeAtErS". That's what bothers me. People read her manga and keep on spreading hate on other threads too. After all, all this biphobia in this site started because of NTR.

That being said, I DON'T HATE Kodama. So please don't categorize me in "haters". As I said, I definitely enjoy some of her art and some of her works. Just not this one.

To be honest those people are like that regardless if there's a manga about it or not. I can say most of us don't take manga for a new reality, the one who do are already mentally sick in the first place and are looking for an excuse to hate.
I think the general argument was that Kodama spreads biphobic, but honestly I doubt a manga can change a person mind so drastically. They already have preconceived notions about it.
That or they don't like any guys in manga like 4chan purity fags. They want their waifu to be Virgin Mary in order to be a golden lesbian.

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 6:15PM

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

The author said it herself that she has a thing for morally depraved women. It's a fetish in a sense and preferences as well.
I for once enjoy all of her morally fucked stories. I also agree with the others above. This is Kodama here y'all know it ain't gonna be a fluffy ride and it's not right to call her a horrible mangaka because of her preferences.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Rape should be banned from here... Is there anyone who truly enjoys reading a rapey doujin? (I would be scared to meet them).

I love it shamelessly. Something about the dynamic. The lack of control vs the one in total control. Not that I'll like it irl, but generally the "rape" I think people enjoy are generally light hearted not serious depression. In this case it's more of a "she says no, but she wanted it", that or she enjoy it afterward
I know this will offense some people, but sometime women do say no when they want to say yes. Only in certain scenario though.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Im confused with the tags

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Tomboy on tomboy action? Sign me up!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

That credit page tho. Genius.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

MC is okay, I've read a lot of 4-komas that have the same basic build of the MCs.
Pretty sure her carelessness over clearing girls will backfire(as we can kinda see already), then she will change her tact probs. Also if you're taking this series seriously, just stop. It's a 4-koma, don't let the jokes go over your head.

I mean regardless whether people take it seriously or not, this series is pretty crappy with the way they portrait the MC. I've read manga where the MC is a player, but never one like this. The MC is clearly treating girls like a collectible, gachapon of some sort. She seems so shallow even to clearly call the other girl unattractive, but the moment she saw that she was a "rare" she decided to jump on her.
I'm saying there's funny player MC like Yurika's Campus Life or maybe serious player like Toma-kun. Both of these players are aimed to make girls feel good about themselves and make them happy, so it doesn't put people off that much imo.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I smell an ending coming soon

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Forget the main couple, I want to read more about the sister and the delinquent!

I'm with you sister! Although I must say I dislike the delinquent girl's hair. It just shaved off on the side and not even fully shaved out. Looks weird and it bothers the hell out of me. I think she would look more stylish and just as bad ass if instead of shaving she just do tiny cornrows on the side like this. Or maybe that is the current style, but I can't tell because the art doesn't seem very accurate.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This series just get gayer and gayer. I love it. In the beginning it was so mild that the yuri tag was missing. I still wonder about Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship, they're kissing, wearing matching panties, cups and clothes; they even sleep together every night, but neither of them made it official .-.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

How does the track suit make those giant breasts disappear?

Isn't it obvious? There's black hole inside of that jacket. Dur. Simple geometry.

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Too over the top for me. The idea of an ojou-sama falling for a class nerd over this is weird. I've read Mochiverse stories and they're absurd as well, but it's mostly funny and less awkward than this one. I just feel like the author is trying too hard to make a fantasy where a nerdy introverted do nothing and get pretty girl. Reminds me of a typical harem scene.

snowangel526
Earth Girls discussion 25 Dec 05:35
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Wasn’t a fan of this latest chapter, honestly not all that into this entire arc. I don’t see the big draw with Katra, and the new girl is pretty annoying. But I totally hate that Mira took my fav stoic character (Io) and made her a crying mess and then on top of that, she hooks up with Katra! It felt super misplaced. Mira you totally have to redeem yourself, next chapter have Kidaha secretly witness what happened, get jealous, and then make up and rekindle with Io.

Agree on this. I hate the new girl tbh. She kinda threw everything into a loop when created this huge drama. I feel especially sad my girl Io, she's my favorite throughout this series and to see her cry really make me irritate at Kidaha. I hope she'll appreciate Io more when she loses her.