Forum › Posts by Alextasha

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 14 Sep 02:54
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

oh no... we almost caught up with original release... 1 chapter left :( so no more 3 at once chapters update anymore :( (I hope... I don't want to wait longer than I have to to that series... :P)

Alextasha Uploader
Touma-kun discussion 13 Sep 14:25
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

where is the drama tag when you need it...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It was on 4chan. Someone was able to save it before Itou deleted it from their Twitter.

I don't like this pic xD and I'm glad it's not Mel (at least I don't think it's her)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I can't read Japanese so I have to bug girls from Chaosteam more for faster chapters releasing :v

please don't bug us,we don't work under pressure

B-But... it's ME :(

chapter 12 is already on translation :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I can't read Japanese so I have to bug girls from Chaosteam more for faster chapters releasing :v

please don't bug us,we don't work under pressure

B-But... it's ME :(

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If someone is interested, there was a question about timeline for all Ratana's works

https://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/177949101661/whats-the-timeline-for-all-of-ratanas-manga-ll2

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Just now I noticed that Mel is the only one using a collar.

in last vol 3 there will be something about collar, because Master is pointing it and in last chapter Mel is not wearing it anymore.

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 08 Sep 12:23
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ohh so I misunderstood you. Well so maybe she made acc when we started publishing Lily Love on Dynasty xD I don't remember xD

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 08 Sep 07:07
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

She actually does. She has been here before with her account :D I think she reads Dynasty in general too, because I remember a couple of years ago we had two people whose life was very similar to the plot of Pulse, even their names. So I was always wondering if she actually got some ideas from that lol

I don't think she got idea from the forum... For sure she wasn't here (in comments section) "couple years ago" xD if I remember correctly she made acc after Pulse release

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Once I finally got that figured out, I also discovered that I am demi, which makes female friendships "hard mode".

High five for demi struggles

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ok soo... anyone will be interested in translating it anyway? Asking for a friend

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 2:11PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Did Chaosteam assign Shini with picking the credit page? Lmfao.

I think in 90% of cases she picks credit pictures on manga she's working on

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Uh childhood friends tag?

Added and it's corrected now

Tbh that chapter wasn't very interesting for me. It was kinda... lame. Nothing special or exciting (even if it's college tag).

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 3:35AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Welp I see a “Continue”...

oh damm... you right. Not enough sleep. I'm correcting it now.

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You can always add credits on the last page of comic. Just write Typesetting: XXX Translator: YYY below the comic (or at the start of it) so next time if someone will upload them here, credits will be there too. You can also add credit page (but I think direct text on comic will be more umm... permanent if some retards won't delete them)

I think Admins will keep "YourGamerMom" tag as scanlator because it will be easier to make things in order (and it will be easier for people to find stuff typesetted by you) instead of making separate tag for every future translator you will be working with :) and tagging you guys as "YourGamerMom" & "YYY"

But it's not my call :D

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 01 Sep 12:25
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So is it already canceled or still in the process of getting canceled? I'd like to be prepared.

Based on Author's twitter and other sources there are currently 13 chapters (https://www.sukima.me/book/title/lilymarble/) and 13th (newest) was released at August 24th (?)

So I don't think it's cancelled :3

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 31 Aug 09:02
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 30 Aug 13:44
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You all say Virgin's empire but I'm getting Shunita vibes from the characters XP

yesshhhhh <3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm 90% sure yall are overthinking this and Marie's special someone is Stella.

I thought the same :v

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Marble discussion 29 Aug 03:24
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I want to be a member there. Oh wait no,,, all hot instructors are taken already :(

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

The Zärtlichkeit du Yuri is picking up this project, reasoning in the following link: https://mai88eternalscarlet.wordpress.com/2018/08/25/aono-nachi-kimi-ga-shinu-made-koi-wo-shitai-till-your-death-do-us-part-reasoning-behind-picking-up/

So please switch chapter 1 with your version :) if Admins will be ok with that.

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 7:14PM

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Page 9, 27 & 33 were updated

Can I make a suggestion? On page 27 it doesn't say anything about return. That term is used when you're talking about blood being taken from someone else you're fighting.
You can confirm here: https://kotobank.jp/word/%E8%BF%94%E3%82%8A%E8%A1%80-458974

Also, on page 7 in the last square should have a text saying everyone can use magic. It's probably important for the story.

I'm just uploading what they will give me xD Any text suggestion you can write directly to the team >> https://www.facebook.com/Archivers-Scanlation-476271452840405/

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Page 9, 27 & 33 were updated

Alextasha Uploader
Lily Love discussion 24 Aug 09:01
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers