Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
SHY discussion 18 Feb 13:24
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was...sad

Yeah, and Mama has 'death flags' sprouting all over. She'll either die from the trauma or crazy-girl will kill her, or something.

They're Russians, it has to have a sad ending :/

5Cats
Liberta discussion 18 Feb 13:08
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

No one catching my Ginger Snaps reference? For shame.

Haven't seen it in ages, but it did ring a bell :-) Their photography was just too fun!

It REALLY would be funny if this was a comic by Tadokoro-san

Now THAT is a splendid idea! And since it's Yuri, it would fit the plot of that manga even better, I think. Yuri action comix! With goth vampires & guns.

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 1:10PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Maya's little sister must be really good at making sweet now, eh?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unrequited_yuri_love_ch03#22

This is so cute! They're not "useless lesbians" because they're just kids. It's real yuri though, they'll live happily ever after for sure.

So, they love each other?

Yes, more than a little bit! We see some of that in chapter 4.

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 11:47AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

https://exhentai.org/g/105198/2b88fc2067/

A blank page?

It is behind a "Sad Panda" barrier: you need to register to join and it isn't easy. Look it up for best results!

GE.Hentai is the 'sister site' but includes NO guro, loli, toddlercon (like that) or similar 'out there' topics. No chance at all it will be there, lolz!

Edit: Oh you found your way in, happy now or deep regrets? :/ There's a lot of really vile and disgusting stuff at Ex-Hentai... I wonder if any Germans managed to get past the Sad Panda? Lolz... oh wait I was serious...

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 1:06AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Germany? With it's massive outbreak of STRAIGHT-UP RAPE especially towards younger women and girls? Worried about THIS?

I knew their nation was doomed, but I didn't think it had sunk this far. All of the EU is doomed, can't say why of course.

Glasgow UK had 3 investigations into child trafficking (one was called off entirely) with 71 men arrested and over 200 girls who were victims. Some under 12. Know how many of those men got any jail time? 3, with about 24 more deported, no jail time for them
If your blood pressure can handle it? Read on: One of the girls who got pregnant? One rapist wants testing to prove he's the 'father' of that child so he can stay in UK forever under EU rules. He'd have 'parental rights' and everything...

Europe is lost... they don't deserve high-quality yuri anyhow.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 12:58AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was very silly. Cute and fun, but silly! :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

My guess is that the new guy is either gay or asexual, because he seemed touched at her comment about there being nothing wrong with being ‘alone.’

He is ? I don't really get anything for the only reaction he had to that, he is just "well ok" and go with that.

I disagree, that is the look of a guy who just suddenly noticed how cute that girl really is. He was hiding in his shell before, but took a peek out when she said that. Triangle city, here we come!

Subaru is the cutest little sister in ages! Neko-mouth and everything!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch03#15

And a great wingman too! (That's Subaru asking if Uno-san has had dinner, eh?)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The snake girl should be a lot longer... but otherwise the best chapter so far!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Blockbuster movie adaptation on the way! No not of the manga, a modernization of the original story:

https://youtu.be/uEX8vtCMqQE

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Good clean fun!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Clicks 'Next Page'...
Click click…
Clickity clickity clickity clickity...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is it the colour of yuri?

Yes.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

They were implying that? I thought it was only Akira saying she was a strong girl, but I must have misunderstood, implying that trans are stronger just for that is cringy.

I think this is the best chapter in ages!
Akira was being 'used' by the other girls to carry heavy stuff, and that bothered her because she thought they just viewed her as a boy (they might? that's not the problem though).

However, Akira figured out that she's... just plain strong! For a girl that is. And that's OK because there's all kinds of girls, they aren't all identical. So for her to be 'outside the normal' as a girl isn't actually an issue (for herself) any longer.

Now, what will the next chapter bring after that massive cliff-hanger ending? We have to wait and see...

5Cats
∞ discussion 10 Jan 15:15
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

It's very cute, the mangaka pointing out that the MC is an idiot made me LoL!

The numbers would surely fluctuate on a daily if not hourly basis? She does seem to reference them dropping in the past. Of course she might have nothing to do with it, people come and go eh?

I wonder if she sees a number above her own head in a mirror?

Self love number?

Iris Zero: https://myanimelist.net/manga/22044/Iris_Zero

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 3:19PM

5Cats
Roomshare discussion 06 Jan 13:24
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Saki-chan went from despair (my GF is marrying a boy!) to elation (yay we're moving in together!).

Lucky girl! Now, on to the conquest!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The butler did it! Ok, the maid in this case...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is really terrific (one of the other G&P spinoffs has been very... disappointing to me)!
Capture Strategy: "Caaaake!" (waits with a net)

See? That's just good clean fun! As are the rest in this series.

Edit: The past 2 chapters have been so extra-good!

And Nene: You are hereby nominated for Sainthood... I'll e-mail you the required forms to fill out...

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 11:34PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I wonder if this was made into an anime would it be a short episode or a good solid 24 minutes episode every week? Either way it would serve as a cute wholesome show filled with comedy and romance, god I wish this would become a reality and it turns into an adaptation.

24 jam-packed minutes for 24+ episodes!
I cannot believe it hasn't been 'green-lit' already, actually. Every aspect of it is top-rank in my opinion.

I came to say that this story arc is really a 'world beater' and managed to churn out so much plot and character development so cleanly and without too many 'short-cuts' it's amazing.

And for anyone who doubts the other 3 'know'? lolz they know! And I dare-say they approve, eh? :->

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Judging from Dowman Sayman's previous work this isn't going to have a happy ending

He has happy endings, honest! Voynich Hotel ended happily :-) It was an excellent series too!

So what if dude that looks like a cross dresser is also another version of the MC?

I don't think it's her, CD man has better legs :-O And 5 o'clock shadow too...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm part of a game dev group that's almost if not entirely lesbians, and thank goodness it's nothing like this

Where do I apply!!!

But really, this started out "sketchy" but has improved with every chapter, I think.

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

FWOOOSH!!! Never thought thinking bout sexy time can be this fluffy and innocent haha.

It's like when a cat gets scared and the tail goes POOF! Only even cuter when yuri girls do it :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

DFC Yuri for the win!
Only read the first 2 chapters, but it looks like lots of fun. The art style takes some getting used to (just me) but it's nice.

Chapter 6: Lewd hand holding! I know they held hands before, but not with as much 'doki doki' eh? lolz!
At this pace, they'll kiss by chapter, 73! Give or take a few.

Did I say 73? I really meant to say Chapter 7 of course... I'll just edit it so it looks like I'm smart... How do I? Maybe this button...

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 8:31PM

5Cats
Teardrops discussion 01 Dec 12:33
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

No the usual annoyed/angry Arata-face. 5/10.

Those eyes on the lower right are pretty good, though.

Bottom left are adorable too, under those cute headpats!

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This has rapidly become one of my all-time favorite stories That don't have neko-ears and iirc there's an anime on the way?
It's just all-around good. The pace, the funny, the art, everything is good.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Had this on my list but didn't follow it... just started again recently (Break Time Part 8) and it's sort of confusing at first :/

But NOW there's some solid, hard-core yuri! Yay! Too bad it ended but I think it's 'different enough' to warrant an anime.