Melon
Image Comments 14 Dec 20:27
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013
68dd26741c7e81cd21c8910d43626d55

I think this drawing style is amazing!!! :D

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

From where I see it, I think that that Mihashi-girl didn't really notice or acknowledge that she was in love with Emi. Instead she wanted Emi to make a move on her. She probably wanted to be saved by her and got into those two relationships. And Emi was probably really disappointed by that behavior and walked away, because she didn't want to date her out of pity. Partly I find that amazing on the other hand it really is cold. But that's just how Emi is I guess. Kinda like her character though.
Amazing oneshot. How much is said in so few pages. How horrible things can go, when people don't talk...

Melon
Their Story discussion 03 Dec 06:35
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awww, this is so cute and the art is amazing. Also how all her friends are cool with it and in general all her friends are pretty fun. Feels like slice of life... totally loving it. And the artwork <3 <3
Also I need some cheering up. Cause I'm also in love with a cute girl and trying to talk to her for almost a year now. But it's complicated, so I like to read the cute uncomplicated stuff. Hoping this will be a nice slice of life yuri.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So it ended... I feel so satisfied xD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is such a beautiful slice of life series. There should be more like this :)