Forum › Posts by Polycell

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Because Charlotte turned out to be a young girl. People have been shipping the two for ages.

Polycell
Image Comments 03 Sep 08:43
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Eriumi

There's not much EliUmi in the anime(they push NozoEli hard), but I'd say it's worth it.

Polycell
Image Comments 03 Sep 08:37
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
70fc1102a546d2256d480c913040f6ac

And yet Konata's fever doesn't seem to have broken. Clearly this calls for a second try.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

This thread's inspired me to look through my anime I've watched; unless you count Onee-chan ga Kita or Dog & Scissors, I haven't watched a single het romance-heavy series since I got here. The power of yuri is terrifying.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Beyond keeping up my list on MAL and keeping up with the world via reddit, I only really participate over at ANN.

Polycell
Image Comments 25 Aug 07:12
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Bebe_loves_cheese_by_flauschtraut-d756el1

I think Nagisa may have left out the part where she ate her.

Polycell
Image Comments 22 Aug 16:13
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

If you don't consider Karen calling her out on it with that pie chart confirmation.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I've been waiting for a PanaRin to show up. Not my favorite pairing, but I still find the lack of doujinshi disappointing.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I didn't notice it on my first readthrough, but those faces in the last panel look rather smug. You'd think they'd known what they did.

Whats with Mami x BitingHerHeadOffWitch?

For the completion of pairings.
(And this is the very first time I see someone call Charlotte like that XD)

I like Mami x OL, but it seems hardly anyone else ever did(sadly, I got a taste from the one doujinshi that featured it and haven't been able to forget it). But since I haven't seen any MamiNagi that doesn't come off as sisterly, it seems like just the solution to slot them both in and get a happy family(assuming Nagisa doesn't mistake Mami for cheese again).

Polycell
Image Comments 21 Aug 09:47
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
It_did_not_come_true_comic_madoka_junko

And this, my friends, is why Homura screwed up the end to Rebellion.

Polycell
Mama Mama discussion 21 Aug 09:28
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

When I saw the title page, I thought this was going to be about two mothers falling in love, though I still didn't see the ending coming. Even ignoring the social commentary aspect, this is still a great one-shot: we're easily lulled into their little paradise by our own assumptions and invited to experience the warmth and fluffiness of a good morning to a happy family; pulled into and invested in this pretend land, we're made to see reality leaking through the dam and feel that same blow as the damn breaks and reality returns full-force, crashing down with the force only the innocent earnestness of the ignorant could ever muster, leaving only the still air to remind you: your home isn't in the dream.

last edited at Aug 21, 2014 12:33PM

Polycell
Image Comments 14 Aug 22:53
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
40319353_big_p5

^ Things vary a bit between continuities, but the anime doesn't really give out shipping vibes except for certain couples(Eli x Nozomi, Nico x Maki and Umi x Kotori; you can make out some others, but for the most part it seems like they went in knowing what they wanted).

last edited at Aug 14, 2014 11:05PM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The vibe I got was that Hina was intending to blackmail her into sex, but broke down and nothing more than naked cuddling happend.

Polycell
Image Comments 12 Aug 02:52
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Comm__mori_summer_s_love_lesson_by_suptomat-d64ytbl

For a canon couple, you sure don't see much of them.

Polycell
Image Comments 12 Aug 01:38
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
41405554_big_p0

The ship confuses me a bit much to fully appreciate its cuteness(can anybody point to any HonoMaki moments?), but the dog and kitten are just adorable.

Polycell
Image Comments 12 Aug 01:34
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Well, I can see the resemblance, but if I hadn't been told...

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

This manga was written during Nozomi event.

And released in English during Eli event. Quite the coincidence(but minus 10 points for not being another Nozomi event).

Polycell
Image Comments 01 Aug 17:33
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

^Wonder over to this guy's other image. A lot of people seem ready and willing to file it as consensual S&M. We'd really need author commentary to decide who's right(in the meantime, I'll assume that this is "payment" for using A-RISE's stage).

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

"Nightmare" is an enemy during the third movie, so I'd imagine their living arrangements are the same. So yes

Polycell
Image Comments 28 Jul 19:18
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013
Fstfxzk

The first time I watched Love Live!, Nozomi's constant groping pretty much overrode everything else and gave me a "μ's is her harem" vibe. Clearly this is her chickens come home to roost.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I think... I really meant that...

It's about damn time!

Polycell
Girlfriends discussion 22 Jul 19:27
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I think that's "wind" as in "twist", not "wind" as in "blowing air".

Polycell
Image Comments 19 Jul 13:21
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

@Nezchan: That thought crossed my mind, too.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I liked this........until the second half, why was that even in there?

I liked this........after the first half, why was that even in there?

All kidding aside, Nonon x Satsuki just seems more natural than Ryuuko x Satsuki. I like wincest as much as anyone, but here the childhood friend wins.

Polycell
Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

that salamander shaped like. ... and madoka keeping it . ..to be continue, ,,no thanks xD

lol, nice catch. btw, what does she means by guide book?

There are three guidebooks for the series, one for the series, one for the first two movies and one for Rebellion. And like most everything else, it's almost certainly never appearing in English.