Forum › Posts by zokoi

joined Jun 11, 2016

lol I love how clueless the Vice President is. Parts of me want her to realize, but parts of me want her to remain clueless forever.

zokoi
Image Comments 07 Dec 02:37
joined Jun 11, 2016
Fftvdpixeaeru3e

the art style is really close to the art of the show, amazing!

zokoi
Image Comments 07 Dec 02:35
joined Jun 11, 2016
Guiltygrind

lol I can see this happening if these three ever interact

zokoi
Image Comments 07 Dec 02:28
joined Jun 11, 2016
Parentfreelovenest

whoever is requesting all these Ren x Saya, thank you!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Keep in mind, not only is she stuck in the rat race for employment, she's in Japan. Where:
- You're supposed to write every single application letter and CV by hand like in the 1800's, for whatever reason - it's hard to imagine a more pointless and soul-grinding exercise
- You're basically applying for a lifetime of servitude to a company you have no negotiating power against, who can do with you anything they want once you're hired because quitting will just make you unemployable forever
- Even if you do get hired, what awaits you is the worst work culture in the developed world, especially when you're a woman
In her position I would have snapped too.

Wow, no wonder people don't date or marry much there. When your work life sucks like that, you're left with very little energy to do anything else in life.

Anw, the motorcycle thief is finally here, can't wait to see how they deal with her.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

wow, the discussion here is so disappointing. This oneshot (and the other two works of "Just You and I") is about how people are dealing with the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. It's got a very hopeful and optimistic look into the future of Japan society and LGBTQ+ acceptance.

Instead of understanding that, people here are complaining about how "disappointing'', ''bland'' this is because no one is actively kissing or fucking. Very mature indeed.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Zanka posts extra pages for this on pixivFANBOX. These pages are R-18 btw. Nips and all. Zanka said that is where they will post Yuri manga for adults which are difficult to post on Twitter.

I guess I'm out of the loop here, why would they be difficult to post on twitter? I keep up with several artists there that are very much R-18... but then again, they're not (really) in Manga artstyle, so is that the deciding factor once again?

I have seen a few artists got suspended?banned? on twitter for R-18 content. Idk why though but twitter is just all around weird and unstable man. And now that the "pure culture" is up again, it's getting harder for R-18 content to exist in general.

zokoi
Image Comments 03 Dec 23:45
joined Jun 11, 2016
Ffon0nhveaahtor-orig

For anyone who doesn't/haven't read the manga, in the newest chapter Asuka tried a new make up on Tomoko which actually made Tomoko looks nice (see above) so yes that's her.

zokoi
Image Comments 03 Dec 20:32
joined Jun 11, 2016
94422241_p0

this is so cuteeee

this do make me wonder though, are there any Sumire x Chisato shipper?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I really like the pacing of the story so far. Here's to hoping that it will be slow going and relaxing for a while before any major drama (and there will be drama on Ayu side, obviously).

Also I love all the small comments about the cousin of Ayu like "she'd snapped my collarbone".

joined Jun 11, 2016

For people who's complaining about how this is going a bit "too fast", do remember that this is the first chapter, and most first chapter are rather explosive. I believe the pace will settle down in upcoming chapters.

And lol cut the girl some slack guy, she's literally a country girl moving to a big town, her taste in fashion is obviously lacking somewhat.
Also her cousin is great, I laughed whenever she threatens the author.

Anw, I think this series has great potential to be amazing, I'mma following it. Thanks for scanlating this series!

joined Jun 11, 2016

the concept is interesting, I really love the house designs. Will definitely stick around for this one.

zokoi
Image Comments 30 Nov 03:37
joined Jun 11, 2016
Feav7vbaiaal_hc-orig

^ If I remember correctly yes indeed!

joined Jun 11, 2016

It seems Hina is finally starting to wake up to the realization that this kind of lifestyle just isn’t going to work out for them. I really don’t think that sigh at the end was a sigh of relief, I mean relief for what? Finding out her partner is suicidal and the fact the two of them could’ve died? The truth is that there is absolutely nothing Hina can do to bring Airi to peace, as Airi is just wayyyyy to far gone. I’m pretty sure Hina is aware of that too, and I honestly have no clue how she’s going to handle that next chapter, but it does seem like she’s starting to reach her breaking point and that we’re possibly approaching another climax.

Adaptation when?

hey, same. It's rather strange how people in this discussion is so weirdly optimistic. Hina is obviously stressed out as fuck, her eyes were red and you could see the tear line, how could anyone think that she's sighing in relief??

Also, I doubt they will get a happy end.

joined Jun 11, 2016

We need some sort of sad tag, this is not "Depressing as fuck" level yet but it's depressing all right.

joined Jun 11, 2016

This series is amazing lol. It doesn't have to be this bold, but it did. I'm so excited for the next chapter, can't wait to see how it will be.

zokoi
Image Comments 22 Nov 21:40
joined Jun 11, 2016

whoever is requesting all these KekeSumi images, bless you

zokoi
Image Comments 22 Nov 21:39
joined Jun 11, 2016

^ omg why. Now I can't unsee it.

Also, is that really Keke? Seems like Kanon to me.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Gosh this is so cute, the cutest manga from Chisako so far!! Tremendously sad though that it ends right when things are getting interesting.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

urgh my gosh I am literally Meguru irl, I love saying out loud how much I love others and hugging. Now if only I could find a Shuu-chan/Fuu-chan(?) like that.

joined Jun 11, 2016

God damnit if she's not with Yomotsuka by the end of this I'm gonna be sad, and mad.

zokoi
Summer Love discussion 20 Nov 21:16
joined Jun 11, 2016

I was getting deja vu while reading this, and then I realized I did read it, on Mangadex! Good to know that it's finally here too.

zokoi
Image Comments 19 Nov 23:44
joined Jun 11, 2016
94173536_p0

That last chapter really shows that Sachi cares for Minami too. Girl literally bought 2 gifts just in case Minami doesn't like the first one.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I kinda like it but also it makes no sense.

Welcome to the world of Chinese manhua, where the story started from the middle of nowhere first before talking about the what? why? how? of things. They're confusing and messy and can be hard to understand.

Having pop up messages like that with tasks means you wouldnt have been reborn on some other world- its literally inside a game and nobody is real right?

Nope, you're wrong. "Systems" is a thing in Chinese novels, and in their manhua as well. It's just something that randomly popped up in your head, and only you can see and interact with. How the MCs get them are absolutely random and depending from the story (died and reincarnated as someone else, died and travelled back in time, in a coma and consciousness got transported to another world/into a game,...)

Or is this fantasy world literally run by some super computer in orbit somehow lol?

Depending on the story, this could also be true. Sometimes a "system" is just a part of another bigger system.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I think I'll like the plot and all, but how would the villainess benefit from bullying the protagonist in public like the protagonist said? Kinda sounds dumb ngl

idk lol,her reputation is bad enough because of the villainess system

it will only make it worse imo

Usually, in many Chinese novels, these systems give the hosts points and the hosts will then use those points to exchange for things (example: pens that can draw rainbows, books that give you instant knowledge,...) or other magical abilities (reading people's mind, erasing memories,...). Those things will then be used to help the hosts complete the mission faster/easier.

In this case, I believe the system wants the host (MC) to act badly toward the heroine (red-haired girl) --> the heroine dislikes her + getting helped by the love interests (LIs) --> the heroine ended up with one of the male love interest.