Forum › Posts by LustGreed

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I disagree with everyone who says Sumin and Sungji are weird this chapter. They're not, they're completely fine and I can see them ending up together more and more every next chapter. So far, so good.

When someone asks you why you love her, and the best reason you can think of is because you love me, let me just say this... you don't love her, you love being loved by her.

Isn't that exactly why Sumin and Sungji are together? Lol

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Obviously it's not the end yet..Sumin's eyes are odd during the sex part..it's like she's in it but not into it..looks like her mind is wandering somewhere else..Hmmmm or I'm just imagining things..

But Nami tho..xD good to see her back..

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 9:32AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I vote for seju to leave. She needs to learn to live without Sumin. The other two girls can function fine on their own, can't say the same for seju. Only when she realizes that life without Sumin does not equate death, then she is truly healed.

I'm voting for this not because I'm convince that Sumin can really live without Seju. I actually wanna see if Sumin could "function" well without her. When everything reminds her is Seju. She has stated that she's taking Sungji for granted when I think the one she's taking for granted(also) is Seju because her presence is just there. Just take for example what happened in chapter 83. Tho it's guilt that plays most of the part but I still think their dependency to each other is mutual.

That is if we still have few chapters to spare.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seems like Sungji is letting go :). I think I win the bet now Nora

yoonie, you are confuseing me XD. I need to understand what's going on though

I actually thought Yoonie is being sarcastic there..lol

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Can't they just end this with polyamory..Damn it..xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

roamsl and LustGreed everyone was acting weird.. a drunk Seju and I think a drunk Sungji !

Rare sight indeed..And i thought her tolerance with alcohol is high? I dunno where i read that..But someone mentioned it that she has a consent with the bartender thingy coz she's not that drunk for she has high alcohol tolerance..

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I can't understand a single damn thing..
looks like Sumin's worried about Seju and instead of making out with Sungji, she will go to her room..
But that's just my selfish wish... </3

And also, Sungji is acting odd or it's just my imagination..Coz I'm wishing for something impossible..lol

I can't wait for the translation..It's making me agitated..xD

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:21AM

LustGreed
Image Comments 13 Jun 16:40
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
Rwzohfm

Should be "de-de-den" lol

last edited at Jun 13, 2017 4:41PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I did forget about my own birthday a few times too. I have been knowing myself since birth. :'D

You're definitely not gonna forget about birthday of the one you love

I actually did..Since a lot of stuff is going on that time, plus really busy with work..I remembered it the day after like "wtf..How could i forget that" and yes, i made lame excuses too..We're dating for three years back then..And we're going 7 years now..Just saying..

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 7:02AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I don't know if Sungji is kind or weird. Being this nice to the person who is loving your lover is unrealistic imo.

Lol she's been the most unrealistic character since the start.

I'm amaze that she could forgive all Sumin's mistakes.Like the cheating part and cutting the sex part all because of your ex. Which is really unbelievable.

Plenty of people out there like that lol.

I haven't met all billions of people so yeah..Lol but she's still unrealistic to me tbh

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 8:02PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I don't know if Sungji is kind or weird. Being this nice to the person who is loving your lover is unrealistic imo.

Lol she's been the most unrealistic character since the start.

I'm amaze that she could forgive all Sumin's mistakes.Like the cheating part and cutting the sex part all because of your ex. Which is really unbelievable.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

spits the tea I am drinking
I hope what I'm thinking is what Sungji really means. cross fingers

Winning as Seju winning Sumin over Sungji?

No, its not, just some talk about going back home with her without much fight, since the cake cant be out for too long. This sentence does not have deep meaning

And it continued "since we can't leave it like that for too long. The cake i mean." What's the confirmation for if it does not have a deep meaning? Why do you have to specify that you are talking about the cake and not anything else?

Ok sure..It might just be the cake..lol

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 12:09PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

This might going to the route "kill them with kindness"...like Sungji is too kind and godlike that it would make Seju retreat and give up on Sumin..Hmmmm hope it won't be like that..

LustGreed, that's the worst route ever

I know right..I might vomit blood..xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

This might going to the route "kill them with kindness"...like Sungji is too kind and godlike that it would make Seju retreat and give up on Sumin..Hmmmm hope it won't be like that..

not that direction.. Sungji realised something else.

That would be great..

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm getting confuse yet getting the story yet getting confuse...lol

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 1:40AM

LustGreed
Image Comments 05 Jun 09:05
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
Ice%20&%20ploy

I think something happened when they slept together in Lily Love..xD aside from that finger licking..

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

NozoEli and JolKs are my OTP. Is it possible to change the name of the pairing to Eli X Nozomi? In NozoEli Radio Garden, they specifically said that Eli's spelled with a "L" not a "R".

Likewise. I keep watching JolKs stuff on youtube till my eyes become too dry. xD

Kayo-chin! Hahaha, they just have way too many cute moments that it's impossible not to ship them.

From the concerts alone, there's:
3rd: NozoEli convo between Arifurete and Junai Lens
4th: GARASU NO HANAZONO
5th: Forehead touch during the MC
Final: Kssn running into Nan-chan's arms at full speed during Super Love Super Live
Fan-meeting: Kssn was being hyper, Uchi asked what could be done to calm her down, Rippi immediately started calling for Nan-chan (who's resting backstage due to her knee injury).

Where to find that fan-meeting plsss..

LustGreed
Saki discussion 03 Jun 23:03
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Is that her thigh? Or skin-toned undies?

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Gold

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

When you're serious and people take lightly of your feelings...Good start of drama..xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

his/her way of using symbols is really making me lol so hard. ok, this is the most entertaining fight I've read in wdtfs forums

I'm loving the comments on that site xD I especially laughed so hard at this one:

"Fuck you Sumin!!!!!!!! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸, You can be convicted subject to defamation, scandal, and unpleasant deeds article laws!!!! Your knit is on the second row seat of your car!!!!!!!! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸 I Hate!!! Whoever!!!! Thinking blindy that brat is pure and holy!!!!!!
Oh no... My Seju.... ╥﹏╥ Why do not you find someone else for your love? At least look other people who know to thank. Not like sumin. One misfortune destroys a thousand goodness!!!! She really is The Worst!!" XD

This person could be my most inner soul xD except that I have a little more decent grammar..Lol I don't like Sumin and I know deep deep deep down, I really hate her.. I would be even fine if she dies in the end(usual K-drama route where someone dies and she's my best pick).

But still, as much as possible, I'm wishing for all of them to find happiness.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed
another couple in the house .. yaaay XD

Yay! 7 years already!!xD i just drag her to this WDTFS since she's not into manga/manhua and anime that much. Lol but we're both hooked and always arguing about this particular story. But now we both agreed that Sumin is way out of the line. We should celebrate and...Well bye..xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

i really thought that sungji would be angry this chapter.

Me too..Discussing this with my gf(she likes blonde) and she's like, "wtf, when i thought she should be getting angry at Sumin. Is she dumb?"

While me(likes pink) who's shock for seeing Seju mad.

We both ended up cursing Sumin a lot. Like whole lot. Loool

last edited at May 28, 2017 11:16AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

it means that Sumin never believes Seju at all !! never listens!!

That's why i can't really make myself to like her character..Even though Seju loves her a lot..><