Forum › Posts by BV

BV
Image Comments 08 Nov 16:50
joined Oct 22, 2018
Tumblr_ph9e0l4qul1tk0buqo1_r2_1280

^
I know it's not that bad, but still... Things like stroke order... Gah... It's gonna take years... I mean, sure, it's possible, and I know that due to the fact that millions upon millions of people learn to read and write that way, but still... Even Chinese and Japanese people struggle for years just to learn to write as should... Gah...

And here I was, thinking the hashtag (did I spell that right?) would be the thing that would garner most attention... If y'all struggling with history at your school or university, feel free to ask me for help over at dynasty cafe.

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 4:51PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I just wanna see Rei and Koyomi comforting Yuu ;_; maybe Akari can join Koyomi too

First Yuu must realize that she needs comforting. That's the crux on her side right now, she doesn't acknowledge that she is heartbroken.

True that

joined Oct 22, 2018

So, somewhere around new year...

BV
Image Comments 07 Nov 17:16
joined Oct 22, 2018

@BugDevil
I bet my ass that it's very difficult even to Japanese people to learn written Japanese.
EDIT: Trust me, I watched some good linguistics videos from channels like Xidnaf and NativLang, I know what I'm talking about. #NerdToTheBone

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 5:17PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Now, I now that what I'm about to say is highly debatable (I mean, at the current situation, everything is) but I honestly wouldn't be surprised that, if Rei (Yuu's sister) gets involved, that her boyfriend, Hiro, might at the very least tag along with her on that.

joined Oct 22, 2018

... I guess that now I got two ongoing manga to follow... When should next chapter be out (or, if it's already out, when can we expect it to be on DynastyReader)?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Touko seems extremely unlikely to accept...
And, afterall, there's still the issue of which character(s) will help Yuu and Touko resolve their problems...
Whether it be stories, IRL situation, history or fanbases, we always gotta have some faction gridlock... rolls eyes

Well, I know I got to say just one or two things today, but I did have the free time... Good night, everyone.

last edited at Nov 6, 2018 5:12PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

“I’m feeling more pathetic than anything”

“Wtf do you want to talk? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine”

Well if that ain’t high school I don’t know what is

That may be high school in most countries, but over here we call that middle school... While what is elsewhere middle school and junior high is, for us, elementary school.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I wonder what sort of ending the anime will have, since we're already up to episode 5 and only up to Chapter 9. At least Citrus had a clear ending point when Yuzu and Mei started going out, even if it was less than halfway through the manga.

i just hope the anime don´t go the Netsuzou trap way and cut half of the story and put a rushed end
well i mean the netsuzou trap manga could end at the same spot that the anime did since most of the manga is pointless drama but i don´t want that for yagakimi that´d break my heart

... That's basically the same point I made several weeks back.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yuu x Sayaka endgame leggo

Makes sense.

Sayaka confesses to Touko. Touko as expected turns her down. Sayaka is sad.
But it gets Touko thinking and re-examining what she's doing. She returns to Yuu, apologizing and wanting to give their relationship a try. But Yuu feels Touko just isn't ready for a relationship, that she's just clinging to the idea now that both her most important friendships are failing, and turns her down. Now everyone is sad.

Sayaka and Yuu meet and commiserate over Touko being an idiot. They start drinking, things happen; a week later they wake from their week-long drunken binge to find they had flown to Las Vegas and gotten married.

The End.

Yeah... That potential ending has EVEN LESS of my support than a potential Touko x Sayaka ending...

joined Oct 22, 2018

I was a bit ticked that they were having Yuu use first names in the manga. If I recall, Touko starts calling Yuu by her first name in staid of her sir name fairly quickly, and Sayaka and Touko always use first names, but having Yuu call both of the sempais by their first names is just wrong... (Strangely they all call Maki by his sir name, I presume... At least I always figured that was his sir name.)

Both the nerdy and the dickish ones of my numerous inner selves want to insult you for your bad spelling... barely contains his laughter

Well... congratulations on being a nerdy dick... what we ALL aspire to be in life. Loser!

The order of the pages in the chapter is wrong, other than that it's an interesting chapter. Not what I was expecting... It almost seems like filler, except that Sayaka's inner thoughts have ALWAYS been important in the story. It sets up the potential for her to confess, but somehow I feel she still feels that Touko wouldn't be receptive and she'll end up stuck where she is, or, more likely, decide to confess right around the time that Touko and Yuu finally get together and back off.

My apologies, but my other inner selves couldn't just keep those two in back then... Also, salutations for the perfect counter-insult...

And, no, I wasn't one bit sarcastic in this post.

In all seriousness though, about how other people mentioned something about "stretching the story" and side characters... I actually like it this way, because the side characters actually get more coverage, which I think is something that other manga should try to emulate... But that's my personal opinion.
I'm still wondering how would Sayaka's arc (or arch? I'm not sure) is gonna be closed, and what will, ultimately, be her involvement in the whole crisis that emerged in the latest several chapters of the manga.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 4:45PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I was a bit ticked that they were having Yuu use first names in the manga. If I reacall, Touko starts calling Yuu by her first name in staid of her sir name fairly quickly, and Sayaka and Touko always use first names, but having Yuu call both of the sempais by their first names is just wrong... (Strangely they all call Maki by his sir name, I presume... At least I always figured that was his sir name.)

Both the nerdy and the dickish ones of my numerous inner selves want to insult you for your bad spelling... barely contains his laughter

joined Oct 22, 2018

4s already translated Chapter 36, either download it in their mediafire folder or please someone post it in here.

Well, uhh...
So...
Do you perhaps know who is the one supposed to post it on Dynasty Reader?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Maybe the problem is that I was forced went to a co-ed Catholic gradeschool/junior high. I just can't fantasize about how Mary and Mary Magdalene actually had a torrid love affair and used Jesus as a cover story. #truth

Well, at least knowing that there is a plot buried deep in the flowery nonsense is something to keep me encouraged. I'll try to pick it back up and muddle through it.
As I realize it's taken me two weeks to get through half a LN. Nice.

I see a lot of potential in that story of two Marys that somehow emerged in your head. Oh, boy, someone, please, make manga of this, and make sure to make it as comedic as it possibly could.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 4:57PM

BV
Image Comments 04 Nov 16:28
joined Oct 22, 2018

This is the only consolation I got for not having the chapter this week.
Thank you Nio...

Also, translators, what's taking you so long?

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 4:29PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

...WhErE's ThE nExT cHaPtEr, I'vE bEeN hYpInG fOr It FoR a WeEk NoW?!

EDIT: This comment of mine... I can't decide if it is ridiculously hilarious or hilariously ridiculous. xD

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 3:55PM

BV
Image Comments 04 Nov 15:52
joined Oct 22, 2018
2804191_p0

How come there's more fanart on these two than the main couple?

BV
Image Comments 04 Nov 15:50
joined Oct 22, 2018
Yuri_pairings_by_anakris-d34imx1

@Nezchan
The idiot and the airheard, innit?
xD
Or, as would be translated into my native language, idiotkinja i praznoglavica. xD

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 4:44PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

"Love it or hate it" is my guess. I can't stomach those bizarre catholic-girls-academy fantasy settings and I tried the first volume of the manga last year not knowing beforehand that it was one of those... gaaaah.

Sounds like both some boring shit and the thing behind a certain meme I saw months ago.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Not sure how this came back from the abyss, but...
As I am neither a fan of harems nor polyamory, a threesome ending is probably just as bad as the break-up ending to me.

PS: The. EDIT. Button. BV.
Learn to use it.

I learned to use it, it just so happened that in my snap, I overlooked it... Basically

joined Oct 22, 2018

gets wild with the fact that Dynasty Cafe is the place for unrelated topics
thinks there are no limits on how unrelated the topic may be
Hehe...
Hehehehehehe...
Hahahahahahahahahaha...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Earlier I gave you H3L1's Google Translate fails...
Get ready for some memes I made...
Hehe...
realizes how crazy he sounded in his post
FUCK. Maybe I should've toned it down a lil bit.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 1:49PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, in between asking for recommendations and getting them, I actually read "Strawberry Shake"... but, while I was reading it, a hilarious movie review popped out of my memory into my mind. The guy behind that review gave "The Wolf of Wall Street" one star because, and I quote "There were no wolves in the movie.", and then I thought a fucking hilarious image up in my head:
If that same dude made a manga review of "Strawberry Shake", he would probably have given it one star, because there was no strawberry shake in the manga, and that in itself is more hilarious than any of the hilarious moments in the manga itself.
#DeadOfLaughter

It is sweet though.

Well, we can't argue about that.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I think I need a break.

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, in between asking for recommendations and getting them, I actually read "Strawberry Shake"... but, while I was reading it, a hilarious movie review popped out of my memory into my mind. The guy behind that review gave "The Wolf of Wall Street" one star because, and I quote "There were no wolves in the movie.", and then I thought a fucking hilarious image up in my head:
If that same dude made a manga review of "Strawberry Shake", he would probably have given it one star, because there was no strawberry shake in the manga, and that in itself is more hilarious than any of the hilarious moments in the manga itself.
#DeadOfLaughter