Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this author to pieces, I fell in love with her years back when I first read 'Your Fragrance' and when I looked her up at the time she had no other listed series and i was so disappointed because her style stands out to be as so beautiful and distinct.

Every time there's been an update with one of her doujins it's been wonderful! Even though it's not yuri, if the main series she's been working on was translated I'd read it.. I'd love to see her do a longer yuri series though, but her oneshots are satisfying as is too.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

A new Morinaga series!! Sign me the heck up!!

I thought it was only going to be a one-shot until i noticed it was chapter one, kekekeke. Super excited for this!

I definitely prefer her more recent yuri over her old stuff, it sticks with me. Yeah you can say they're "simple" in terms of story line school girl that kinda stuff, but have a lovable depth to them for me.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Wow, how have I never seen this series before I just read it all, it's adorable!! I love it. :'>

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm sure this is going to have some sort of sad/bittersweet ending and I'm going to cry like a baby (if I'm wrong and it has a happy ending then i'll cry tears of joy).. but it's.. a really interesting story and I love it a lot so I'll be sad when it ends too.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

(pounds fists into a table) why was this so cute? I can't believe it.. it was so adorable..

I sometimes wish this author would push a little more into romantic yuri instead of subtle love between characters but it's also still really adorable regardless. >uO

Dayominator
Gamma discussion 12 Jun 02:40
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

are we gonna talk about Hikari's gravity-defying boobs on page 30? i feel like this should be addressed. is this part of her power too.

i like this series but i wish it didn't have the fanservice portion, it's generally an interesting plot but that ruins it for me. I'll still read it but every time i just kind of.. SIGH I end up liking the male characters more because they feel like they legitimately have interesting characters, all the females look alike and are bland in comparison, which is disappointing...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

UGH I just.. i love this series so much, I love this author so much.. her sense of humor is so spot-on for me i grin as I read everything she does like an idiot and laugh. My only dying wish is that the rest of this series somehow gets released in book form since only 6 made it before Seven Seas couldn't do anymore.. i can dream at least.. augh...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i'm gonna die. robots and yuri.. is a perfect combination i love both of those things, but i know i'm gonna cry over them. not the first or last time ....

Dayominator
Bridesmaid discussion 05 Jun 05:23
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

ahh i liked it. it's nice to have some bittersweet stories once in a while.

Dayominator
Stretch discussion 06 May 21:18
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Man, I just love this series more and more with each chapter. It's so simple and comedic but has a subtle depth that draws you into their lives and everyday things.. while I, like many others, would love to see a yuri ending between the two I'm honestly okay if it never develops that way, I enjoy it just the same.

Dayominator
Their Story discussion 04 Apr 00:49
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this back story! It's so rare to have a longer running yuri series that actually has a really interesting and funny story with characters i'm genuinely interested in. If anything this is want to see more of, because sure one-shots are nice but.. sometimes you really just want more out of the characters, want to know more about them. uvu

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Happy * End!

At least for me I like how it wrapped up after the chaos and drama of the series, I'd almost like to see an afterward-afterward ~5 years later after they've settled into their lives or something, but the graduation scene was good enough.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I know I might be pressing my own views on the post-story but I feel like they must have probably talked things over after Jun finally snapped.. and after going home I'd hope. Neither really voiced their concerns about the other, Sayumi never explained why she was feeling so anxious and possessive, and Jun never told Sayumi that her neediness was causing her problems and a huge strain on their relationship. So, although the problem may have started with Sayumi (that we can tell from the given story) they both needed to put more forward instead of letting things go on to the breaking point. Talking can be a step forward if you put in the effort! I know that's not always the case, but in this scenario it would have been.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Well.. I guess I'm glad I found this series when I did, having never read it at all before I got to read it to the end!

It was certainly something. I have to say, although I of course love Yukari and Gaku being together, i did have a soft spot for Gaku and Alice's "relationship". Or at least the one that finally worked out in a way. Gaku loved and lost so many times, it is nice that she can't remember. This was such a strange little series but.. really touching too in a weird way.

It's easy to compare to Madoka's story in a way that Gaku and Homura were both obsessed to the point of insanity, but Gaku lucked out in her case, things worked out for her and although utterly confusing at times, i'm glad for the ending we got.

I'll definitely go on believing the final picture on the second to last page is canon too. uvu/ happy end.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Wow.. just wow. I don't know what i expected from their battle but it wasn't this, regardless it ended up way better. I only wish the chapters were longer because this series is so funny.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I found this just by accident and was like 'well i haven't read this let's give it a whirl' and wow.. just wow.. there were a lot of points where I was pretty sure it was going to turn into a horror murder manga. I've never read a yandere series before that I can think of but damn this was a weird welcoming start to the genre. I'm usually somewhat ok with stalking in manga (within reason) but this was extreme insanity.

I guess(?) I liked the ending. It was at least alright but.. Akira should have worked harder trying to "fix" Koharu a little more. Well, maybe he did, it's a shame we didn't get to see more of their life with child.

I found myself cringing and muttering 'wtf' under my breath so many times during this though like whoa man.. whoa..

Dayominator
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 14:39
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I really like this, yeah it's frustrating I want Yuzu and Mei to get together but I dunno, I don't mind it being dragged out. I enjoy the series a lot even though it's simple. I'd love more long yuri series like you see typical shoujo romances, sasameki koto was probably the best example of that i've seen.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Well at least my fear of Kashiwa ending up with Uozumi is calmed (for now, cause things don't seem set in stone in this series at all).. but I've also lost some faith in Kasumi so I'm heartbroken, I thought their relationship was a good one.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I gotta say, this is #1 right now on my list of 'manga i wish could be turned into anime'. I absolutely love it! The art is cute and really memorable, the characters are all really likable and quirky.. no down side!! I feel like the extras could fit in so well too. It's a sin /not/ to make this an anime really. I can hope anyway, sigh.