HUH!

DK
Donkey Kong!

He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well
He's finally back to kick some tail!

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Someone took the yuri dial and turned it up to 20 before realizing it was on a logarithmic scale.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's definitely Yuri.

I mean absolutely no offense to anybody, I am confused if this is a butch lady or a man.

Lady, they meet in the restroom and she asks "Did you think I was a man?"

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's definitely Yuri.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and its sequel this. Also, this.

Titanoktonon
Abs-duction discussion 01 Feb 02:28
joined Jan 9, 2017

I've only been punched in the abs by my roommate, who proceeded to complain that they were too hard. On multiple occasions.

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 31 Jan 22:29
joined Jan 9, 2017
Dx9gnnyucaa1sni-orig

^ Yeah, I'd be mildly surprised if it didn't. They even held hands in front of him, not to mention the elegance of their synchronized stabbing they did.

joined Jan 9, 2017

The drop-down menu next to your name in the upper right corner when you're on a chapter or a series page.

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 31 Jan 01:26
joined Jan 9, 2017
Dvl1_f7u0aa3au2-orig

^This is how it's done for victims with a hole through to their lung. The one administering CPR must remove some clothing in order to form a skin-tight seal around the victim's nose and mouth to prevent the air they are blowing into the victim's lung from escaping.

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 31 Jan 01:21
joined Jan 9, 2017
Dx9gnnyucaa1sni-orig

@Midnightgunner with double equals signs Also, totally not in cold blood, he was the one who attacked first, and all three were trying to grab the weapon. Also, fortunately, Yang was early, so the League of Evil Exes was small.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

There are currently 3998 Touhou Project images and doujins, of which 2 are Marisa x Youmu, while in Pokemon Let's Go, there is 1/4096 chance of a Pokemon being shiny, ergo, it would appear that this ship is most likely twice as common as a shiny Chansey. However, using methods, it is possible to increase the odds of finding a shiny Pokemon to ~1/273, so it may actually be the case that the ship is ~7 times less common than shiny Chansey. It all depends on how you hunt for it, I guess.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Okay, here comes the depression and existential dread. Good job, brain!

But this time, with canon yuri.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is better then it has any right to be.

And it has quite a lot of right to be.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

There's a bunch of Japanese stuff, like ”その花びらにくちづけを出会った頃の思い出に,” ”【百合も遊べる】問題のあるシェアハウス:思いがけない恋が楽しめる女性向け恋愛乙女ゲーム,” ”ねのかみ,” ”厨二ラノベイターれず子ちゃん,” and ”永久の白百合”/2/3. I'm pretty sure they're all yuri, though they might not be excellent and might be on PC, since I haven't tried them all yet, but they're all free. There might be more, since I haven't really checked in a few years.
You probably already have Written in the Sky.

Titanoktonon
Image Comments 20 Jan 22:24
joined Jan 9, 2017
Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't help but feel that if Nikaidou hadn't called out to Tadokoro, she would have run all the way across the road anyway, seeing how much time Nidaidou had to call out, decide to rescue her, run over, grab her and run.

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

Watch Tadokoro save her with a much more mundane measure then everyone here is speculating, like just pulling her back on her bag.

My best guess is ,
nikaido will pull tadokoro bag n then accidentally french kiss tadokoro down there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, she'll just accidently straddle and grope her like in that one basketball picture.

This one?

Titanoktonon
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Titanoktonon
Titanoktonon
manga 15 Jan 23:26
joined Jan 9, 2017

Someone's asked about that before in this general thread for looking for manga. Basically, it's not on here anymore.