Forum › Posts by Dardes

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really laughted at the page 21 where Tamao-chan practically is thinkin' about plan how to kiss herself :D But everyone makes mistakes so nm :) .. It's just funny :D

last edited at Apr 22, 2013 3:46PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aw maaan.. So close T-T Tamao x Nagia really look good together :)
Shizuma's srsly and idiot :D Stupid, foolish, timid and one more time stupid idiot :D
Nagisa's sooooo cute! ^^

last edited at Apr 22, 2013 2:42PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I remember reading part of it some time ago, but haven't seen the full thing before.

Me too :)

It's unbearably cute and kinda sad.. The fox was the best :) .. I liked 3 chapter, page 36, the last 2 panels. Where was ".... o.O Hehe. x)" - Ultra cute! :D

Dardes
A-Zone discussion 22 Apr 13:58
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"Check 'em out"

Oh I am, Mako. Believe me, I am.

*Like *!! :D

last edited at Apr 22, 2013 1:59PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yah, it's definitely Yearning for Macaron.
I'm satisfied with the ending though.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Which chapter?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Bullying and NSFW... I was expecting the worst. Then I saw little children. Then I realized that it was rather short and I thought Oh, what the hell.
In retrospective, I think it wasn't half bad. Quite dark though.

Ahaha! Exactly! :D I was worried if i will feel bad after i read it :) But it was kinda dark but also pretty wasn't it? :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Oooh.. Thanks :)

Dardes
Tie Breaker discussion 21 Apr 17:25
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't like Saki, 'cuz i don't know the story and i'm too lazy to look at it. I like this story, i prefer baseball over softball but whatever. The drawin' is good and cool. The story is also good :)
Dropped like not translated/edited and stuff or like that the author didn't complete this manga?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can i ask about the "Pravda" in the name? It srsly bothers me, since "Pravda" means "Truth" in my language T-T

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Hehe :D Two pairings huh? :D ..
I saw anime a long time ago so i don't really remember the details (Like Shizuma's name, i also didn't like her - -') Tamao was srsly cute! How she wanted to be with Nagia. ^^

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Is there like.. 3 chapter or somethin'? o.O

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ah I am really glad to see a Strawberry Panic doujin and cute one at that! This is the very first yuri anime I had ever watch.

Yah, same for me in both. This pairing was srsly amazing but i don't know why but i would LOVE to see Nagisa x Tamao. Who would you like to see?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Cosplay! She should just say it's cosplay.

I don't think that would help. The wing is growing right out of her and Torashima has it on picture so she can can examine the picture and come to conclusion it's not false wing.

Dardes
Citrus discussion 20 Apr 17:59
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

What if I don't like puppies?

Lol :D Don't do that, ppl are gonna be sad if their puppy got killed suddenly :D

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 5:59PM

Dardes
-Rain- discussion 20 Apr 17:58
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Thank you once again Dynasty-scans (Just keep in mind that i'll be always gratefull for any uploaded manga here :D) i've read "-Rain-" before, couldn't find it again though. The manga is somehow really depressing isn't it? I wonder if the Rain would stay if she would say "Don't leave" or somethin' when she could.. I doubt she was too shocked to say that.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Well, it could have been put in the wrong place, but you're probably wrong.

Daamn :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love Akari the most. It's sooo cruel to leave her! No way! I don't like that T-T .. Akari x Chinatsu is the best.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

On the page 11 i looked at the witch on the broom and my reaction was "Dat ass!" xD Just look at it, it's so weird :D Even the Neko-sensei (Fotgot her name so i'll call her like that xD) pointed it out with her pointer (/stick? :D)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Uh.. It's.. too pure or somethin'? It's cute but kinda not exiting or somethin'. I dunno - -'

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't really like Kurogane Ken's drawing but i still like the mangas he draws, and i suppose this will have more chapters am i right?

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 9:27AM

Dardes
Nana Yuri discussion 19 Apr 19:39
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I know the story is kinda messed up and not logical, but who cares?! It's sooo cute! xD Aw man.. Thanks Dynasty-scans, i also didn't know about this author :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Me too, i don't really like Sawako, even in the anime. She's somehow.. uh.. not fitting along with the K-On or somethin'? But she's funny so i don't hate her :) .. (For example i really like that part where she was angry, don't remember why or which episode it was, and Mugi said "Will you have cake?" Or somethin' like that and Sawako: ".... I will!" and everyone was like "O.O" :D)
Mugi's just awesome! ^^ I can't find anyone to pair with her but.. uh.. Let's say that she's just for fans :D (I personally really liked Mugi just 'coz she likes to "watch" yuri just like me :) even in the anime, which surprised me xDD)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This is the first time i see this type of girl o.O Haru doesn't hide that she's a pervert (maybe she does but is terrible at acting xD) and i like her hyperness, if she wouldn't be hyper then it would be kinda boring. Well, i'm looking forward to new chapters, thanks for uploading it here :)

last edited at Apr 17, 2013 10:40AM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Did you only read ch 3? There is a some horror in ch 1 and maybe ch 2 but i think it's nothing extreme. Mostly some blood and some sad things.

Yah, i've read it :)
It didn't seem like horror to me, blood and sad things are fine with me (a lot of games prepared me for that xD) but nm horror or not, it's awesome ^^