Forum › Secret Lover discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ah I am really glad to see a Strawberry Panic doujin and cute one at that! This is the very first yuri anime I had ever watch. Ever since then I have been yuri addicted haha

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Ah I am really glad to see a Strawberry Panic doujin and cute one at that! This is the very first yuri anime I had ever watch.

Yah, same for me in both. This pairing was srsly amazing but i don't know why but i would LOVE to see Nagisa x Tamao. Who would you like to see?

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ah I am really glad to see a Strawberry Panic doujin and cute one at that! This is the very first yuri anime I had ever watch.

Yah, same for me in both. This pairing was srsly amazing but i don't know why but i would LOVE to see Nagisa x Tamao. Who would you like to see?

For me it would have to be Hikari x Yaya but I don't really mind Yaya x Tsubomi pairing either o.O

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

I agree I would love to see tamao x nagisa. I never really liked shizuma i always preferred nagisa to choose tamao because she was a lot more sweet. I wouldn't mind shizuma x kaori though

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Hehe :D Two pairings huh? :D ..
I saw anime a long time ago so i don't really remember the details (Like Shizuma's name, i also didn't like her - -') Tamao was srsly cute! How she wanted to be with Nagia. ^^

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I agree I would love to see tamao x nagisa. I never really liked shizuma i always preferred nagisa to choose tamao because she was a lot more sweet. I wouldn't mind shizuma x kaori though

Too bad Kaori had to pass away :\ but I would of also love to seen shizuma x miyuki ... I feel like Miyuki had some feeling for shizuma. I think it would of been a nice pairing :)

on a side note I hope to see more strawberry panic doujins in the future ^_^ thank you Tranquil Spring

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 7:52AM

14691071_1841356816099777_6969853052067242903_n
joined Mar 10, 2016

Aaah, if only the series cut a bit of the exagerrated drama crap and gives it something like this :\ I felt damn sorry for Tamao and Yaya by the end of the series since i found Amane painfully boring(jesus, this girl just don't have any personality) and have the feeling Shizuma was just replacing Kaori(even then, i like her, dominant figure, beautiful and feminine, different from Amane who is the closest of a man, a boring one -_-). Thankfully it at least gave hints of Yaya and Tsubomi. Loved to see a doujin of the series, seeing Tamao still being friends with Nagise and not suffering and Yaya-chan happy made my day, Always liked Hikari gave Yaya motivation to move on(even from her one-sided love), guess it is why Yaya started with Tsubomi :3 Page 19 was the best part <3 damn cute

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 7:39PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Sweet lovely set of beautiful stories ! All of the characters try to be truthful to each other, but doubts prevent honesty! They are beautiful sweet stories!! One of my favorite Yuri stories!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.