Forum › Posts by Laminatestasis

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

I did not see that coming xD I was convinced it was gonna be another member of the group, then she just wasn't there for a chapter.

Solid reveal and twist. I remember someone saying in the comments about wanting to meet Mais mom cause she was probably a knockout, but instead we now know why Mai was so comfortable around short adults xD

Also, that poor woman. Mai must've been such a big baby x.x

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

At this pace I expect the stalker to try to kill Shun within the next one or two chapters.

You called this one, we escalated to straight up shoving her down a flight of stairs within the chapter xD

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Oh god, please let this be cute. I've been reading too much dark stuff lately and I'm worried this is gonna turn hyper toxic by the end.

I dunno, so far it doesn't seem to go anywhere near that direction.

They've already started isolating these two, and talked about how paranoid one is about female relationships since they've been hurt so much before. It definitely doesn't scream "this will end badly" like a Manio story or something, but it could definitely go in some uncomfortable directions. Hopefully it's just me reading into things cause I've been on a dark story binge lately x.x

Maybe. But I don't personally get that impression from the story so far. The classmates also seem quite nice.

As a side note. I'm happy that the "I overhear half of a conversation"-situation didn't lead to a clichéd misunderstanding and drama.

Hoping ya'll are right. I'mma go looking through the wholesome tag to get a bit of a purge for my system.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Oh god, please let this be cute. I've been reading too much dark stuff lately and I'm worried this is gonna turn hyper toxic by the end.

I dunno, so far it doesn't seem to go anywhere near that direction.

They've already started isolating these two, and talked about how paranoid one is about female relationships since they've been hurt so much before. It definitely doesn't scream "this will end badly" like a Manio story or something, but it could definitely go in some uncomfortable directions. Hopefully it's just me reading into things cause I've been on a dark story binge lately x.x

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

This chapter was so short I feel like I'm starving and dying in a desert and someone just gave me a teaspoon of water

Right?! On Mobile I can't see how long the chapters are, so when the credits showed up I thought it was a joke at first D:

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Keeping a yandere happy is dangerous business...

This is the true moral of the story.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Huh. I dunno if I've ever felt this before, but maybe this should've just been a one shot. This is...frustrating to say the least. I think I'm gonna reread the other chapters to see if this feels anything other than out of left field, because it just...didn't sit well with me at all. I get a story needs something to be in conflict or flux, but that could've easily been stuff outside their relationship, rather than just shoving in a random love triangle out of nowhere.

So I did go back and re-read it, and this didn't just come out of nowhere, they clearly set up that the senpai was obsessed with Akane, she got super flustered multiple times being around her. But this still feels really aggressive on her part.

I think the reason this feels odd is that Kyouko and Ritsu's relationship is brand new, and Kyouko feels justified now in her fear, even though Ritsu should be able to go out and see friends. It's rewarding Kyouko's paranoia, which feels bad in the long run.

I'm definitely not at a point I would stop reading it, but I do want to see the two of them make this right soon. For a story that started out with a formerly unrequited love becoming mutual, I wanted to see these two explore their relationship more, not fight over a love triangle. Could've given it a few chapters to breathe.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Huh. I dunno if I've ever felt this before, but maybe this should've just been a one shot. This is...frustrating to say the least. I think I'm gonna reread the other chapters to see if this feels anything other than out of left field, because it just...didn't sit well with me at all. I get a story needs something to be in conflict or flux, but that could've easily been stuff outside their relationship, rather than just shoving in a random love triangle out of nowhere.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

I cannot believe we're getting more of this. It has been quite a while. So excited for more embarrassed kuudere Moments.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Got the Love Triangle. Will we add a new, "that should be a background character" / "somebody's childhood whatever" / "random princess or noble" and get that highly coveted Love Square

"Little did Natori realize, she had already unlocked the Yuri Harem route."

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Wing-Maid is cute :D

Now I want a whole new genre, this is such a good name for an archetype of character.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Honestly, that was kinda a great ending to what could have easily become something super messy. Coming together, and realizing that while they both cared about each other, what they both needed and wanted was something different. The MC realizing that she couldn't be in a polyam relationship, but that didn't mean the love interest was wrong for being in one is probably about as smoothly as that could be wrapped up without changing who the characters were.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Wait, are we gonna have a High School Yuri story that doesn't have a "But we're two girls!" Moment?! Both characters seem aware of their own sexuality right out the gates, which is kinda nice.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Kaoru: Reads script
"So uh...ya need help practicing? Just practice. Totally just wanna help you practice. Yup, that's all."

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 7:28AM

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Anime adaptation incoming? Time to ramp up the gay

"Can I say something crazy right now?"

Lean forward in seat

"I think Yuu-chans secret is in the lighthouse."

Damnit, it was just exposition T.T This chapter was very gay though, I'm in love with this ship now xD

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

What a rollercoaster. I dunno what I would've done if I would've had to wait between parts 1 and 2 with the ending from 1, holy shit. Really really enjoyed this though.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Imitatio got upset at the severe lack of BDSM in this chapter and had to step in like an asshole.

So this pretty much confirms that Imitatio is Enorme with an stolen Trans Magia device. I do wonder if Utena is the only one seeing her in child form lol, it would be so funny if the other's just see a normal menacing adult

I hadn't even considered this, but it would actually make a lot more sense than "Ex-Magical girl mad at enormeeta for...reasons." It's time to go back through the series and see what I forgot about and what plot points I might be able to pick up on :3

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

I thought there was only one ship in this harbor. Now I'm seeing two and maybe one being built. This got significantly gayer this volume, and I'm super here for it.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Wait...story development? In the "we can feel each other getting kinky" maid story? I did not expect this, but kinda super here for it xD

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Omg! That caught me by surprise! Why aren't more people commenting on this masterpiece!? It could literally be an indie film, it's so good.

Ooo, this please. I would love to see a live action version of this. The story pacing is excellent, the characters are well thought out and interesting. It would be super great to see brought to life.

That being said, I'm also just loving getting it piece by piece like this. Easily one of my favorite ongoing series.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

o.o;;

I think Ichigo has a lot more going on under that surface then we're aware of so far. I'm real curious how this is all gonna wrap up this volume. There's tons of breadcrumbs to follow, but nowhere near enough time to follow them all.

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Not gonna lie, when I saw the aaaaaangst tag and "Organ Girl" I definitely was thinking internal organs and that this would be creepy.

Instead I got a cute ish story with a bittersweet ending involving a musical instrument. I'll take it xD

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

I need this to come out faster cause I'm selfish and greedy, and this might be one of if not my absolute favorite ongoing series right now. Just the right mix of comedy and mystery and I really like the characters :3

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Holy shit, thank you. I was looking forward to reading the author's new work but then the bad tl dropped on MangaDex so I lost hope.

When I saw this pop here I was thinking "There's no way they're posting that awful translation from Mangadex are they?" Very glad I checked in, cause I thought this sounded likea fun one after forcing through the bad tl, and this makes me think I was right.