Forum › Posts by wishforasunnyday

joined Nov 13, 2021

I am loving Nanao and how she has no idea what is going on. I wonder if she will find out about the service and try it out. I am also assuming she will do a joint deal with Asumi one day.

Ikr, the author is literally exploiting every possible yuri sex form. So one-sided love couple can absolutely be one of the author's yurisexpedia. And the best match would be a foursome with Sayaka and Suzune, since Suzune also has a affection on Sayaka while Asumi and Sayaka are both playgirl type.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Come to think of it. The end of the story could be Asumi, being sponsored Nanao (who's rich) and Mai (who works at brothel), continues her hobby. They three may live together as triangle couples.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

I have a feeling the prez was right about Seo. Seo looks like playing with Satsuki and cheating.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Purchased yuri hime of this month. Asumi is a true beast.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

The resolution to this arc was a bit of a letdown. It felt like all the abuse was swept under the rug, like, "Now that i got what i wanted, I guess I don't have to literally work you to death anymore. For now.". Someone like the mom doesn't just change like that.
But I'm sure this will come up again and only escalate further.

You right. The turnaround is not reasonable at all. Anyway, I'm not interested in Class prez's relationiship with her mother. All I care about is how she gets along with our best girl Minazuki.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Does anybody know why the author was backslashed on Twitter? I saw it was like Japanese and Chinese angry with the heroine met sexual harassment on a train.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 10:18AM

joined Nov 13, 2021

Holy, Asumi is really a beast!!!!!!!!
All hail Asumi!!!

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Now that Sasaki no longer exists, do you think older Nanasawa has given up her older woman dynamic with Seto? Is she really going to just turn submissive and start doing whatever Seto wants? If that's the case, I think Seto is going to catch on really quick and become the dominant one in this relationship with both Nanasawas.

The fact will be exactly the opposite. Young Nanasawa is also building her dominance against Seto chan according to what she did and how Seto reacted in previous chapters.

It's either old Nana being dominant or both Nana being dominant. Seto will always be the shy little kitty.

joined Nov 13, 2021

This mangaka is a fricking GENIUS. So far and still going strong, exploring new fetishes and furthering character development. The sex scenes are just amazing, among the best I've seen in a yuri manga. No wonder the publisher didn't allow it to end when Asumi made her reservation with Mai -- and instead demanded it to continue for a hundred more chapters, lol.

I think the author must have been to Les Fuuzoku many times.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Is it possible that Yuni got the date wrong, and Nanase got the date right, and hence make the call right after midnight?

That's a good guess. Personally, I think it's just Nanase forgot their anniversary because the time Nanase called Yuni was 00:52. On their previous anniversary, Nanase always called right at 00:00.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

wow i cant believe teenagers are being emotionally stupid with each other

Well, when it's a manga you can consider all the teenagers as adults. They are always teenagers because of the market.

Just like in the world of Pokemon, they say "You are 10 yo now, you should go on a trip to save the world."

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

I see it as Hina being glad that Airi did come around as she had predicted, although it took longer than expected. She did start to doubt her prediction while they were walking into the ocean. She's probably suspecting that Airi is much closer to another breaking point than she thought.

Ah you mean it was more of a sigh of relief, I guess that could be it. Still, I'm also under the suspicion that Hina is also near her breaking point.

Both are good interpretations. No matter which one it is I think Hina will take the actions to save Airi.
If it's a sigh of relief, Hina will try to bring Hina back to normal life.
If it means Hina has had enough of it, I think she will make Airi totally her plaything so that Airi can never have any opinion about their future.

Either way, Hina won't let go of Airi.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Anyone has the author's deleted Chapter 10. I read through the discussions and learnt the Author was backslashed for adding a molester in the story. Normally I would just disagree with any kind of attack on authors but I saw many posts in this thread that agree the author should be backslashed. So I'm doubting myself now.