Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Sakurako decided to just not exist anymore

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Yikes that guy for sure posts on r/iamveryedgy frequently

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Ah yes, how to pass a rag to your antagonists to try to justify their actions: create someone shallow who is crueler to them for no apparent reason, that will maybe make them look less bad

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 10:16PM

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Oof, what Kanon's sister told to Saki is going to be a pebble in her shoe for a while, but I'm glad that at least all this means that Kanon didn't wanted to fuck the teacher (I guess)

Pingoloco
Anime season 27 Aug 13:37
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Lycoris Recoil Well, So much for the people that were hoping that this would be Yuri, lol

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

LMFAO

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

LMAO Yeah no, sorry Author there's nothing you can do to make me feel empathy for these two, or understand their shitty reasons

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

So, threesome?

Pingoloco
Anime season 13 Aug 13:19
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Lycoris Recoil Most important part of this episode was the ass-sniff that Takina did on Chisato

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Now we have to ask the questions of why she'd try to kill Miho, if she's really lost all her memories, and how harmless her sudden interest in Satsuki actually is.

Plot Twist: The mouth-to-mouth resuscitation that Satsuki did on her made her realize that she is gay, now she is pulling an yandere move to kill all of Satsuki's harem and have to herself

Mystery solved, everyone can go home now

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Ok uuh how the hell did she knew that her bag was there? '-'

Pingoloco
Anime season 06 Aug 13:40
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Yeah I think that after Lycoris Recoil episode 6 it's more than confirmed that it isn't going to be Yuri at all

last edited at Aug 6, 2022 1:40PM

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Sanwu_35-1554851309513506816-img1

This one needs an Anime adaption urgently

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Sigh... Sucks this series is gay bait according to interview with author.

the author just didn't see this as "yuri" but Woman loving another woman situation (like a gender based) also she loves matured girls if u see her other works js.

But that's literally what Yuri means, lol

Yuri is more about the fetishized fantasy girl on girl romance designed more for crowd pleasing and eroticism than realism. Needless to say, real world lesbian romances tend to be VERY different from those you see in yuri stories

If someone seeks realism on a genre from Japanese media they sure came to the wrong place, not only Yuri is like that. yet, I'm still to see all those numerous fetishized Yuri works that people talk soooo much about, I can list 3 from the top of my head after reading this genre for years

You never noticed how much faster yuri couples start kissing and getting naked compared to straight romance manga?

I mean...it's not like Girls on Anime with straight relationships are constantly being sexualized having their breasts at display and being constatly grabbed by guys with or without consent, naaahh things being spicy is totally something exclusive to Yuri only, not something that happens in general Anime/Manga media

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 9:05PM

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

the author just didn't see this as "yuri" but Woman loving another woman situation (like a gender based) also she loves matured girls if u see her other works js.

Yuri is more about the fetishized fantasy girl on girl romance designed more for crowd pleasing and eroticism than realism. Needless to say, real world lesbian romances tend to be VERY different from those you see in yuri stories

If someone seeks realism on a genre from Japanese media they sure came to the wrong place, not only Yuri is like that. yet, I'm still to see all those numerous fetishized Yuri works that people talk soooo much about, I can list 3 from the top of my head after reading this genre for years

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

"Yuri" is first and foremost a concept, a genre. With all its implications, formulations and removal from real life lesbian experience. There are plenty of reason to avoid the label "yuri" and all its baggage while still writing stories about women loving women.

Jesus Christ, People really like to overcomplicate the simplest things

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Love triangle?

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Exciting

I don't want to sound like a normie here but I wanted to ask, is this game Yuri?

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Good ending: Satsuki throws the President of the window and the sound of the impact scares Seo and stops her from opening the door, the President dies from the fall and the deaths also stop, the end :)

last edited at Jul 13, 2022 10:30PM

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

You can't just name your doujin like this and expect me to take it serious

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

I love how the sister just came to existence out of nowhere, there were no indications that she had a sister or that she was there this whole time, neither her or her mom cared enough to mention her, she just exist now and that's it lol

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 1:28PM

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Bro why every panel with Satsuki facing the president has so much sexual tension what the hell

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 1:38PM

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Truedreamscannotbestopped

I don't get it can someone explain?

Pingoloco
Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021
Henemimi-1532265417380487168-img1

^ "I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours."

I'm sorry