Kalin
Image Comments 11 Oct 10:05
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
Fbfwvptuuaq2zkb-orig

A tad bit ironic for Pekora to be a part of the student council

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Considering this is more for exploring harmless fun in the daily lives of those in Gensokyo, without any form of the traditional gags usually present, it just feels like a relaxing doujin to after a long day '''' w ''''

Kalin
Kagefumazu discussion 27 Sep 11:52
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Oh, of course. In the beginning, Murasa talked about how her only companions were crows.
I'm just bothered that in this grand journey of a character's growth, she referred to discarding her past self as "killing herself".

Is that how Aya is related... okay I've gotta reread this doujin several times

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Umm... about the cover page it seems to show a touhou art work instead, can the cover please be rectified.

Also hell yeah! Now we're finally getting some Arknights series, been waiting for this kind of content for a while. Anyways if some of you guys didn't know here's another one to read.

Your link doesn't seem to work. Just saying but mangakakalot/manganelo aren't really safe nor trustworthy. You should read manga from mangadex instead.

If that is the case try this link, hopefully it works

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Just realized that the pairings across the two pages where they're leaning out from the wall foreshadowed the future relationships

These two:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/b_g_m_r_s_p_ch8_2#13
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/b_g_m_r_s_p_ch8_2#14

Oh damn I hadn't noticed that before thanks mate!

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I read it after i saw your comment and kept count as i go,
there were exactly 20. That is a lot of stupids xD (as expected of the tsunderes)
Too many tsundereness and i kinda like that.

With that amount they might as well have substituted it with "baka" XD

Kalin
Untitled discussion 23 Sep 06:25
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Now I've gotta say the fact that it's untitled is really just to emphasize how it doesn't need any words to describe the scene just show it to the reader and they'd get it

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

two girls meet online via gensokyo tinder and decide to have an IRL meetup

Based

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Remilia x Satori – why not?

Can be one of the best pairing to have ever existed, so why yes we shall have more of this pairing

Kalin
Image Comments 19 Sep 12:16
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
E_flzzmuyaaq-54-orig

"Giant-senpai,please have these cookies,they taste better then all the virgins you already ate twice,please just let us sleep at night."

Bruhhh XD

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Man this was a ride! It was so sweet and wholesome from chapter 1 all the way, makes me think I'm getting diabetes from the constant sugar overdose. Though I kinda think that chapter 5's ending felt rather rushed considering all the built up there was earlier... Well never mind about that! I'll probably start reading the author's other works.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Been reading all the artist's work and just got to say it's all fire

Kalin
Image Comments 12 Sep 03:51
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
E-ayhixveamlz8j_tl

This should just be an official chapter in the watamote manga

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Well damn... what am I suppose to feel...?

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Umm... about the cover page it seems to show a touhou art work instead, can the cover please be rectified.

Also hell yeah! Now we're finally getting some Arknights series, been waiting for this kind of content for a while. Anyways if some of you guys didn't know here's another one to read.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

So, apparently, the apocalypse has destroyed every single supermarket on the planet, but the clocks are still running for them to track time this accurately. If the author cares about setting consistency this little, why didn't they just go for a "two girls on a botched field trip" story instead of post-apocalypse?

Well the story falls on more the kind of "what if" scenario that does not have much idea as to how it would actually come about. Kind of like Sounan Desu Ka? where it is a bit iffy about what kind of world the story is based in. Honestly it would be better to forget about the consistency of this story's setting and treat it as a fun educational trip.

Or maybe as @NamelessSentinel stated just take the theory approach as to how this world ended up as what it is. As of now though I have to agree with the theory proposed by @NamelessSentinel since I can't think of how everyone in the world is gone except those two. The only thing I can make out of this is that Aoi and Kia has somehow passed away in some freak accident and now they're both in this world that kinda resembles the after life. Something like Alice in Borderland, minus the violent death games.

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Famous for being the biggest pleasure-seeker in the Academy.

Yo... why would we need that in the introduction? This isn't hentai... is it?

Also I have several questions about what the heck on what kind of school this is. At first I figured it was just the same as the one in Opapagoto where it's an all girls school but some play the other gender at the same time, but then they added in a trap into the setting and... what the heck... so how does this school function? Is it just anyone can play whatever gender they like regardless of their own?

That is also not to mention how the stories introduction actually seems to be resolving some kind of problem that an entire story prior to the events was present.

But well, it is only the first chapter, would probably be following this one for the laughs.

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly it became easier to read this when taking the couple to have a kink of S&M.

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Seeing the screwdriver ready to pry open the eye: Yamerooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Kalin
Image Comments 06 Sep 10:01
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
Sato

It honestly looks really comfy there

Kalin
Image Comments 02 Sep 13:52
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
Pocky

Must protect this ship!

Kalin
Image Comments 02 Sep 09:21
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
64534650_p0

Seriously we should have a tag for "timelapse" stories, where several years pass in succession and we get to see the growth of the characters and their relationship

Kalin
Image Comments 30 Aug 09:37
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
I

they are just getting horny

bold to assume they haven't already passed that stage

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

To me it just seems like these are meant to be like individual scenes that are thought about without any form of additional context apart from what is presented to us. Like it's a series of multiple shorts detailing random and weird things that occur around the world with no form of relation to one another. Yet even with that there is this strange feeling that all these stories take place in the same world, with just a different time and place. As though it is all meant to show how the happenings in the world can seem rather random and separate even if they are all within the same universe. We cannot really comprehend how every single thing happening in the world would connect with one another as it would prove too complex to draw links to each other. Despite that it still happens in the same setting (a worldwide setting that is).

In essence I think this just shows how random and separated these events can be in the world.

Though I suppose I'm thinking too much into it, which I probably am.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

.....don't know what to think of this. kinda wholesome but oh so wrong.....

Like as though it leaves you with that iffy feeling of "this ain't good, but somehow it's not so bad"