Forum › Posts by princess_daphie

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Do we know the name of Maid-san? Someone said "Iori" in a message above, but I can't remember if it's been mentioned textually in the manga.

All this time I've been thinking of her as "Maid-san, granddaughter of Nanny-san" lol.

In chapter 3, Maiko mentions her name!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Aw. it's cute you think this is going to be a "balm on a reader's heart" instead of the inevitable flood of comments hating on a story with tags they clearly already hate, so why are they reading it, lol.

I'm just glad Daphie doesn't let the comments get to them, and keeps translating the works that they enjoy and want to share.

and saying this another way, I hope you know there are plenty of us in the community that appreciate your efforts Daphie!

Thank you for this! Yes, I always strive to not let others bring me down. I just love age gap stories, it's a big part of my enjoyment of manga, so I'm doing what I can so others who also appreciate that can enjoy good chapters!!!

And you're welcome ^_^

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Must ask: is "middle-school" lolicon? Or do we consider it already teenager? Seems to be a grey area...

I didn't set that tag and wouldn't consider that manga to be lolicon. Dunno why, but there's someone in the staff who considers that lolicon \o_O/ It's just a tag I guess...

last edited at Jul 12, 2023 12:59PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I say that, but I'm doing Cosplaytion, which is about the same age gap xD

So stop taking the moral high ground, LOL

Wholesome isn't a numbers game, it's in the actions, in the feels :)

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 11 Jul 02:34
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

^
Now there is not much to show after blackening it. 17 is in MD, there is no secret. If I find and post 30, thats another matter.
People actually know who I am despite this is one of those manga people seldom if ever read it, or dare to keep reading it. If Princess Daphie does mind, she will let you know and wipe out my comment.
Part of the reason I post is to see if someone else experienced what I or the character did. You can calling this part of a large healing process.

I don't have any control over the comments, I just upload my chapters, that's it. I do agree that here there hasn't been any problematic reveals, but I would also be annoyed if that happened, lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 09 Jul 11:10
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm on MD and hence read it up to 22. The story triggered me a lot, especially 17. Be warned. But keep on reading. I myself am a victim, so it is way too close to home, but I am trying to read it as if for therapy purposes. Keep it slow. If an entire chapter is too triggering, skip it.

You're reading it in Chinese then I'm guessing? Can't wait to make more progress! These chapters are a lot of work though, but rewarding.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The one saving grace with this ending IMHO is that they are not slated to be separated for years before reuniting, they said they'd keep being close friends and get together and have fun, SO they'll have plenty of time to keep knowing each other, do some silly flirting, and they won't waste their life waiting for the other being alone and sad! Just like she said: "Be careful Onee-san!"

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Story seems more fast and exciting compared to Alabaster so i am very in it for the future. Good jobb again Daphie!!

Thank you, I'm happy to know you and some others are liking it!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Well, Daph, you're three for three on het manga about naked women who smoke and the boys in love with them.

I'm not telling you to stop or anything, that would be a horrible idea. Just making note of things and thinking about OnlyFans accounts to buy you a subscription for.

Hahahaha, you're right, I guess I'm due for an encounter with a hot naked smoking onee-chan who'll wreck my life in a good sexy way :D

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 10 Jun 15:38
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

What's the deal with the BBs? Is that the word being used for some specifically Japanese thing? The only BBs I've seen lying around in random places have been actual ball bearings that probably slipped out of a castor somewhere (used to find lots at airport baggage terminals!) and airsoft pellets, which, while they DO come in all kids of colors, kind of predate (or simply would not have been nearly so common in) the place and era of Masashi's past.

Anyone know wtf is up? If anything, they sound like beads more than BBs, but once again, I'm baffled by why there would be random beads scattered around town. Was there a legendary giveaway at a Michael's or something?

Honestly I don't know, I went with the terminology that the previous groups used, plus the word literally is BB bullet in the original script \o_o/

Additional question: How the fuck was this supposedly having chapters uploaded as far back as 2020, yet all the comments are from no more than barely even a month ago? Are uploaders allowed to artificially designate a displayed date for their uploads that's different from the actual date it was uploaded, or it's there some other sorcery at work here?

The first chapters were posted a long time ago on other sites, and I picked this series up recently. The publication date were adjusted when I uploaded the back-catalog here.

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 09 Jun 20:42
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

A very nice chapter again, even if, as always, with that slight feeling of dread as well.

yeah, the dread is always there in the background somehow...

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 07 Jun 11:07
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

This chapter sure knows how to hit you right where it hurts, again and again.

Yeah, it keeps delivering, both in feels and gut punches...!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

At first I thought the chapter title was referring to Shida, but looks like it was Sensei instead.

Yeah, or both, maybe. I sure hope Ai's not gonna asshat us into accepting this confession!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 21 May 10:07
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I want to read this but I'm reluctant if there's going to be a sexual relationship between them.

i doubt it's going to go that far, it seems to be flavored more as a coming of age drama story! i don't have the answers though, as i haven't read ahead, but the story in its original language is coming to an end soon, apparently. ch.37 or something would be the last one.

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 18 May 17:26
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I gotta say, this is one of the rare manga that, whenever I have a concern as to writing quality, that concern always gets resolved in future chapters. In the first chapter, I was really annoyed how Masashi's parents brushed off that the other boys literally almost caused him to die, but their conflict with Sayaka established that the parents are kind of just shits who care more about not rocking the boat than they actually love their children. I was initially worried that Kakei was just going to be a stock mean girl, but chapter 10 revealed that she is the way she is because a series of adults have (at least statutorily) raped her, and she's reacted to that by trying desperately to reassert power wherever she can. (So I disagree with Daphie's commentary that she's just an asshole; if anything she's the biggest victim in the manga after Asako herself -- after all, (ch12 spoilers) a kid only uses a threat of suicide for manipulation if they've had someone do it to them.) And the implication that Asako as a kid was much like Kakei suggests that her weird flirting with Masashi is less the manipulations of a pedophile and more her repeating what she herself once went through.

It's a very dark manga and so there's always potential for it to drop the ball with any of the very serious issues it's discussing, but the chapters so far give me faith that the mangaka knows what she's doing and is trying to write real human drama, not stock character archetypes. Thanks for picking up the translation and I'm really looking forward to future updates!

Yeah, I slowly changed my opinion of Kakei too, she's still taking it out on everyone, but she's not two-dimensional! I'm happy you're liking it! I hope it stays a story that delves in the subjects and doesn't just cruise on the surface.

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 18 May 16:42
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Hm. Tags like "bullying" and "smoking" are making me hesitant. But it is good, is it?

I might've been able to set the tags to individual chapters, but initial bullying kind of shapes the personality of the characters in this story. It's not pervasive though!

As for smoking, it's because Asako, the main hot lady FMC smokes, nothing less nothing more. She's one of those girls that makes smoking seem hot, lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 18 May 11:49
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Happy to see that some people are welcoming this title! I couldn't not pick it up when I read it and saw that it had been left for dead for 2 years.

Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

no

then go and check them out!!! :)

Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

daphie does stuff that's not age gap het?

yeah, of course! don't listen to the word on the street that i'm just a het scanlator in here, LOL

remember Succubus Kiss wo shita, Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi and a couple of other yuri oneshots?

Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Happy a bunch of you loved it, I loved it too of course, and I'd love it to become a series as well!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Het discussion 01 May 11:16
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I love this tag so much, it's by far my favourite on this site, not beacuse i care about het, but due to the sheer amout of rustled jimmies it generates in the comments every time it's added somewhere.

Thanks administration <3

I'll keep defending that my "het" title choices are good though, hahaha

princess_daphie Uploader
Harmony discussion 28 Apr 14:11
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Haha Daphnie, you already know why Hinohara is happy lol

I know, but so often my wishfulness ends up making me believe stuff that is not there, so I leave some doubt in the air, hahaha

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Holy shit, the dynamic between these two will be fun to follow, especially if we keep seeing both their perspectives, LOL

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

This story ain’t “Stretch”! Hallelujah! Now I look forward to see how these characters will deal with the truth getting out, probably getting out of town… it’s not like they’re in prison.

Good thing she doesn’t name-tag her undergarments, but what those two guys found is the equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper… she will get found out.

maybe we'll get a mission impossible chapter where Gin goes in and gets back the undies from that teacher to erase evidence, lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Tooyama Ema released another yuri one shot. Hopefully it gets translated

Ohhh, I'll look into it, I'm curious!!!